.

Complicated
I literally ran into the room and I saw Zelo lying down on a bed. His face was terribly bruised and he looked horrible. "Zelo...who did this to you?" I said, looking at his bruises. He rolled his eyes and said "your stupid boyfriend did." "Himchan...did this?" Zelo nodded and looked away with an annoyed face. "what...when...why dont I know about this..?" "everyone knows you dont care. You only care about Himchan and your so called relationship." "Zelo..its not a relationship he forced me into this mess. Why wont you believe me?' Zelo didn't look at me. Instead, he turned his head away and said nothing. "zelo. Talk to me...please." "I'm tired. I need to rest." he said, sounding like a complete little brat. "Fine. I'll call or text you soon." Zelo said nothing as when I walked out the room slamming the glass door behind me. Everyone else seemed to notice that something was wrong. Yongguk asked, "Hyuna, what did Zelo say? Did he say anything hurtful?" "no. He didn't tell me anything. He doesn't want to talk to me because of Himchan." I looked down at my feet, refusing to face the potential judging looks given from everyone around me. "Hyuna...look at me." Yongguk said, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. I looked at him, "Tell me what really happened between Himchan and you." "nothing happened. Nothing..ever..happened." I said choking on my own tears. I didnt want to cry but I couldnt help it, I fell down to my knees and started to cry hysterically. I could feel someone holding me and telling me to stop crying and calm down. "No Yongguk. You dont understand. I cant just stop crying. I've been botteling these feelings up inside for my whole life." I tried to push him away but I felt his grip tighten. "I know you have a lot of feelings but please. Just get off the ground and sit down on the chairs or something." said a voice which was not Yongguk. It was Daehyun. Oh . I thought. I dont want him to see me like this. I hid my face behind my hair while he brought me over to the chairs. "Hyuna..It's alrigh-" "NO. DONT YOU DARE TELL ME IT'S ALRIGHT. IT IS NOT ALRIGHT. I GOT ABUSED SO MUCH THAT I DECIDED TO COME HERE AND NOW ALL THIS DRAMA BETWEEN HIMCHAN, ZELO AND YOU HAPPENS. AND THEN I FIND OUT EUNBI GOES TO THE SAME SCHOOL WITH ME. THAT WHO EXPOSED EVERYTHING. IT IS NOT OKAY. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW I FEEL. AND NOW ZELO IS ALL BRUISED UP AND THE WORST PART IS HE HAS CANCER. HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT CONSIDERED AS ALRIGHT. HAVE YOU BEEN BLIND THIS WHOLE TIME? HIMCHAN ME WHEN I WAS SO UPSET AND TRYING TO "FIGURE OUT MY FEELINGS" LIKE WHAT YOU ASKED ME TO DO. AND THEN HE FORCED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND OR ELSE HE'D TELL EVERYONE WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT." i took deep breath and continued, in a lower tone this time, "there. I just told you all everything. I know I didnt say it to you all but I'm pretty sure you heard. I'm leaving now." I stood up and tried to leave but I could feel Daehyun not letting go of my arm. "let me go Daehyun." "no. I wont." I extended my free arm and slapped him. He instantly let go and cupped his cheek. Turning back, I saw all of the other guys' shocked expressions. I looked front and continued walking.