Unknown Plan

We Got Married: Changkyu Version

Changmin and Kyuhyun walked quietly side by side, simply eyeing the shops which sold clothes and ignoring the stares they were receiving. Closely behind them were the DBSJ hyungs, discussing something, but the maknaes weren't able to hear precisely what it was about. Honestly, neither of them thought it was important. Or at least, not to the extent in which they had to join in anyway. Honestly, on both their minds, was probably the thought of games and such. Kyuhyun was talking on and on about Starcraft, and Changmin honestly found it quite interesting, giving his own personal opinions every now and again.

"Changmin, Kyuhyun, let's go in there." Leeteuk called suddenly, walking with the other five standing near and beside him. Kyuhyun and Changmin stopped, staring at the shop, and then staring back at Leeteuk.

"Why?" The maknaes asked in union, unsure of how such a simple question startled the elders.

"...Because it sells clothes." Yoochun stated simply, as if it were something somewhat exceptional. Changmin gave a disbelieving look.

"Hyung, every single store in this area of the mall sells clothing. Believe me, it's not that interesting." Changmin replied with a little suspicion, but didn't comment on anything else. The maknae had quickly caught onto the fact that something was going on, but it seemed that Kyuhyun still remained oblivious.

"...Come on, let's go take a look. There might be something you will like." Jaejoong stated, Kyuhyun shook his head.

"I highly doubt it. Aren't those clothes for businessmen or weddings?" Kyuhyun asked, looking at the mannequins which were displayed behind the glass. There was male clothing on one side, and female clothing on the other. Semi-formal outfits were shown, along with suits and lovely dresses meant for more serious events. A tuxedo was seen, along with a bride's maids' dress which was a pretty lavender shade.

The six men stared with a slight sense of panic, then turning back to the two maknaes who were waiting for some sort of reply.

"I-It doesn't matter, come on, we might be surprised. Let's just go in and see what there is to see." Zhoumi stuttered uncharacteristically, Kyuhyun quickly stared at the elder. Kyuhyun glimpsed at Zhoumi for a second, this is when he began to feel that something was wrong. Zhoumi hardly ever stuttered.

"But everything in there is also highly expensive, and you two said you didn't have that much on you. Right? Or were you lying to me?" Kyuhyun asked, knowing that his hyungs simply could not lie to him. Besides, he knew the elders well enough to know the truth.

"...W-We have credit cards, we don't have much money in physical form though." Yunho stated, the stutter of his also catching Changmin's attention.

"Huh." Changmin responded, eyeing him slightly. Yunho shivered with the stare.

"I don't think I'm really interested in any of those." Kyuhyun spoke simply, Changmin nodded in agreement from the side. At this point, Kyuhyun thought something was wrong, but he didn't think too much of it. Changmin on the other hand had a feeling that his hyungs were planning to do something which may have involved murder or theft. Or, something relatively similar.

"Me neither." Changmin added, the others stared at each other.

"Come on, let's just go inside, who knows what could happen. Don't judge a book by its cover." Heechul suddenly came in, being the only one who seemed calm and sane. But sadly, that was a dead giveaway.

"What book? It's a store." Kyuhyun replied simply, Changmin bit his lip to stifle his laughter and the innocence of such words.

Another silence entered, until Changmin noticed something from the corner of his eye.

"Look, over there, a game store. Let's go." Changmin spoke, pointing towards the store which had a huge sign on the glass stating that there was some sort of newly released game. Kyuhyun nodded.

"Y-You two can visit it later." Leeteuk said, Kyuhyun pouted.

"But-" The maknae was cut off.

"Okay, we'll buy you guys dinner, and lunch. Just please, please, go with us into the store." Jaejoong asked, the desperation slowly slipping into his voice. Changmin and Kyuhyun stared at each other.

"...Fine." Kyuhyun replied, knowing that there was no way Changmin could have rejected such a bargain. But still, the DBSK maknae was suspicious.

"Why, may I ask, are you so eager to make us enter this specific store?" Changmin asked, the six froze.

"...No reason." Yunho muttered, Changmin rolled his eyes.

"If there was no reason, then you wouldn't be so eager. What the hell is going on?" Changmin asked, in his voice, the strong tone which no one was able to go against. The six quickly decided to run into the store since they were unable to answer, causing the younger to glare. Kyuhyun, though, who was standing next to Changmin, tugged on his sleeve.

"Something's going on?" Kyuhyun whispered so that only Changmin could hear it. The Super Junior maknae had erased his previous suspicions with the mentioning of food. Changmin stifled a smile.

"You act so evil, and yet you're completely oblivious." Changmin replied with some bemusement in his voice, Kyuhyun simply stared.

"Compliment or insult?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin shrugged.

"A little of both." Changmin stated, Kyuhyun replied with a disapproving stare accompanied by a pout. Changmin quickly diverted his eyes away, not sure of why he wasn't able to look at the elder.

"So... should we go somewhere else then?" Kyuhyun asked, fully aware that the others were waiting. Changmin sighed as he ruffled his own hair.

"...Well, they are offering us some free food. Come on." Changmin said, Kyuhyun gave him a devilish look.

"You want to find out their plan and try to sabotage it?" Kyuhyun questioned with a hint of excitement. Changmin thought for a little, nodding before giving a questioning look.

"How?" Changmin asked, Kyuhyun pouted with a shrug.

"Well, if we knew that, then I think we would have started by now." Kyuhyun replied, causing Changmin to scoff. Though, he decided to try and think of some sort of way instead of retorting the comment.

"Hmm... Well..." Changmin hummed, only to have Heechul leave the store with a somewhat impatient expression.

"What are you two doing out there? Come on." Heechul spoke, grabbing both maknaes by the wrist and dragging them into the store. Something was going on that they didn't know about.

Kyuhyun and Changmin stared at each other, giving a simultaneous nod.

They'd come up with something eventually.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm.... I wonder what the maknaes are going to do... any ideas...?~ ^^