Closer

We Got Married: Changkyu Version

After about 20 minutes or so, they had finally ended their meal. Both maknaes were in a pleasant mood after eating the tasty dishes, which were now in their stomachs. Kyuhyun was still seated next to Changmin, so he didn't really worry about the odd waiter which popped up during random moments. They had taken akin to eating off each other's plates, not bothering to ask for permission. Kyuhyun didn't care and Changmin didn't think it was necessary, after all, he was the one that bought all the food.

"Tasted nice." Kyuhyun stated happily, a content grin on his face. Changmin would have been lying if he said that he didn't like Kyuhyun's smile. Honestly, in the short amount of time, he had grown rather fond of it.

"I know." Changmin replied as he took a sip of water, Kyuhyun took a tissue and wiped his mouth.

"Well, our breakfast has just been eaten. Now, all we have to do is... I think they're spying on us over there." Kyuhyun stated, pointing over at the table on the right. Changmin's turned, wondering what Kyuhyun was talking about.

"Really? Ah, they are there pretending we can't seem them... really." Changmin mumbled, seeing the DBSJ members eating with their heads down and avoiding eye contact. Changmin gave the, 'Are you serious' kind of look. Kyuhyun didn't really think much about it and approached the elders.

"Hyung, are you done eating yet? I think we should go shopping now." Kyuhyun spoke, right in front of the table of his hyungs.

They stayed silent, looking away and pretending not to know. Changmin sighed, he decided to help Kyuhyun out.

"Just because you can't see us doesn't mean we can't see you. You're as obvious as day." Changmin stated as he stood next to the other. Still though, their hyungs said nothing.

There was the expected silence.

"Seriously... Changminnie, let's go." Kyuhyun muttered in an annoyed way, Changmin's eyes widened slightly.

"...What did you just call me?" Changmin asked hesitantly, Kyuhyun simply stared back in a slightly oblivious manner.

"I called you, 'Changminnie'." Kyuhyun stated, Changmin shook his head.

"Don't call me that." Changmin said.

"Hm? Why not?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin sighed.

"You're going to break my image if you do." Changmin replied, Kyuhyun gave an amused expression.

"You don't have an image, you lost your 'cuteness' to Junsu hyung. So tell me, what's your image now?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin went silent. What was his role? Being the maknae didn't seem like enough.

Changmin didn't respond.

"Point proven, let's go. Changminnie." Kyuhyun spoke once again, Changmin gave a soft glare.

"Would you be happy if I called you, 'Kyuhyunnie'?" Changmin asked, Kyuhyun shrugged.

"You can if you want, I don't really care, a lot of people call me that anyway. Kyu, Kyuhyun, Kyunnie, Kyuhyunnie.. It's fine. Then I have my nicknames, Gamekyu, drakyu, scholarkyu, skikyu, Mickey Yoochun's number one fan, Kim Kyu, Kyubong, Captain Cho, chubby thing, little boy... I have over 500 nicknames. You just add Kyu to the end of a word, and that's my new nickname." Kyuhyun stated, Changmin was amused by the other's words.

"Question: Micky Yoochun's number one fan?" Changmin asked. He wasn't jealous, he just wanted to know. At least, that's what Changmin told himself.

"I've been his fan for a long time, and I've posted on my cyworld about him. So, fans gave me the title, 'Micky Yoochun's number one fan'." Kyuhyun explained, Changmin nodded.

"Kim Kyu?" Changmin then asked, Kyuhyun turned to stare at Heechul who was sitting at the table.

"Heechul hyung gave it to me." Kyuhyun stated, Heechul still pretended that they weren't there.

"Kyubong?" Changmin questioned.

"Boa Noona." Kyuhyun replied, Changmin began to wonder.

"...Captain Cho?" Changmin asked quietly, he smiled when he noticed the light blush which had taken place on Kyuhyun's face. The elder gave a slight pout before speaking.

"The creator of that nickname also created 'Little Boy' and 'Chubby thing'. My real Noona." Kyuhyun stated bluntly, Changmin gave a questioning look.

"I see. So, you're like, one of those people who are attached to their Noonas." Changmin spoke. Kyuhyun scowled slightly.

"Is that a bad thing?" Kyuhyun asked with annoyance in his voice, Changmin froze.

"...Not necessarily." Changmin replied, Kyuhyun gave a somewhat cold look. It seemed that the elder was rather sensitive when it came to his Noona.

"Then don't think about it so much. And seriously, it's time to go. The shops close at three." Kyuhyun said in a rushed manner, Changmin scowled.

"We have 5 hours left." Changmin stated, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"That doesn't matter, we need to hurry it up. We're wasting precious time which could be used on gaming." Kyuhyun spoke, Changmin's eyes widened with those words.

"Agreed, let's go." Changmin stated, Kyuhyun smiled slightly before turning to the DBSJ members.

"We're not blind! Hurry up and finish your food! There's only a bite left on your plate!" Kyuhyun finally snapped at Yoochun, Yunho, Jaejoong, Leeteuk, Zhoumi and Heechul, they nodded.

"A-Alright." They stuttered in union. Kyuhyun turned to Yunho and Jaejoong. Also known as, 'Changmin's parents'.

"Hyung, Changmin spent all his money buying food. Not just for himself, but for me as well. Could you buy him clothes rather than letting him use his own money?" Kyuhyun asked softly, the two froze.

"...But we're not made of cash. We don't have that much on us." Yunho spoke, Kyuhyun pouted and gave his best 'puppy eyes'.

"Please hyung, Changmin and I really have no money on us anymore. You know, we spent it all on the food since it tasted so nice.." Kyuhyun said in a coy manner.

Yunho and Jaejoong stayed silent, staring at each other for a second. They weren't sure of how to handle the situation.

"Say yes. If you don't accept it while he's doing, 'aegyo', he'll threaten the hell out of you. And don't forget how scary Changmin's going to be." Leeteuk spoke from behind the two, the couple's eyes widened.

"Y-Yes." Yunho and Jaejoong stuttered in union, Kyuhyun smiled.

"Good, let's go." Kyuhyun stated, seeing the six stand up.

"Thanks." Changmin spoke from behind him, Kyuhyun grinned at the younger.

"Take it as a favour since you bought me food. Now, you don't have to waste a breath on it." Kyuhyun said in a smug tone, Changmin smiled as he rolled his eyes.

"It's probably the only thing you'll give me, so I accept." Changmin retorted, Kyuhyun hit the younger gently on the arm.

"As if you wouldn't." Kyuhyun replied.

To everyone's surprise, Changmin and Kyuhyun were getting along pretty well. As they say, 'The way to a man's heart is through the stomach'.

Perhaps this rule applied to the maknaes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Two tests tomorrow... I need to study~ >< Did you like this chapter? Sorry for being away for so long~