String Trap

We Got Married: Changkyu Version

"Okay, we can hang something from that light and rig something there. We'll put a string in front of the door, so when they enter and tug on it, something's going to fall on them. Though, that plan seems really weak so let's spice it up." Changmin began, Kyuhyun listening diligently. There was some sort of look in Kyuhyun's eyes, and Changmin decided he wasn't going to let him down. There was something pretty about it.

"How?" Kyuhyun asked in interest, excitedly waiting for the next words. He wanted a little revenge. Though behind those thoughts, there was a little, anxious feeling in his stomach. Perhaps Kyuhyun was becoming more fond of Changmin than what was safe.

"Well, I'm trying decide whether or not it would be alright to put them in physical harm." Changmin muttered, a little hesitance. He wasn't sure of what type of pranks Kyuhyun usually pulled, so he had to think. And to Changmin's surprise, the other maknae's excitement only seemed to increase.

"I don't mind." Kyuhyun said blankly, more than a smirk, rather, looking light an innocent smile. Changmin had never felt so determined to pull a prank.

"Good. Let's do this. This string is really strong, so let's hang up the weights right in front of the door. When they walk in, it'll fall onto them. Also, the juice is a good option. Let's poke a hole into it, and attach a little bit of string to the needle while it's still in there. When the rope is tugged, the needle will pull and the juice will escape." Rather simple as a prank, but with the items they had, Changmin decided that it would work just fine. Simple things were best, without any complications. Kyuhyun seemed to agree, judging on his smile.

"Let's use the water as well, they'll need a good rinse as well. Let's use your glue to stick it on the ceiling." Kyuhyun uttered, his voice sounding daring and devious, shown in the way his eyes gently thinned. Changmin raised a brow.

"How would we get it off afterwards?" Changmin questioned, and to that, the elder's smile stopped. Changmin froze, intimidated by Kyuhyun's somewhat harsh and betrayed look. Kyuhyun's eyes seemed to name him a traitor.

"Shim, Max, Changmin, are you suggesting we come back at deal with the damage we've caused and pack up the traps?" Kyuhyun asked in a cold, and somewhat rhetoric tone. Changmin was hesitant to answer, and Kyuhyun noted that down in his mind. Glares worked on the younger.

"...No?" Changmin answered hesitantly, in an unsure tone, knowing that Kyuhyun wasn't actually expecting him to answer. Though, when Changmin did, Kyuhyun gave a sweet smile. Changmin noted in his mind that Kyuhyun was both devious and innocent. He had no idea how that combination worked.

"Good, it's not our problem. They find it, they deal with it." Kyuhyun stated, Changmin relaxed a little. Being with Kyuhyun seemed to constantly make him tense. Though, it was a good kind of tense, if that made any sense at all. It was a little flutter, a little twisting of the stomach that could have made Changmin sweat, but it gave him such euphoria when Kyuhyun smiled at him. Changmin was wondering whether he was sick.

"I think I'm really starting to like you." Changmin mumbled, only half-conscious, but feeling a strange pleasure in his body. He wasn't sure what type of 'like' he was talking about, but Changmin didn't want to linger on it too much. It seemed troublesome at the very least. Though, Changmin wasn't going to say it aloud, and Kyuhyun smiled. The elder gave him that addictive grin, along with a shy laugh. Kyuhyun was feeling a little awkward, tense, but he brushed it off.

"Good to see that it's not just me." Kyuhyun replied, feeling pins and needles in his legs. They were going numb. Kyuhyun felt an affection for Changmin, but Kyuhyun was never going to admit that. He convinced himself it was only because the two were so similar. Kyuhyun wasn't used to anything further than that. He continued by saying, "Let's use the wine bottle opener to make a hole in your book."<

"Why?" Changmin asked, confused with the sudden words. What was Kyuhyun even thinking? Changmin anticipated every breath.

"We'll leave it on the bench, so when they come to pick it up, a string will be pulled to release bread crumbs." Kyuhyun stated, his voice in what of the most serious tones Changmin had heard all day. He was still confused.

"Bread crumbs?" Changmin questioned, a little edgy when food was brought up. He really would have preferred to eat it.

"Is your bread in a bag of some sort that is able to tip?" Kyuhyun asked, tilting his head to the side softly. Changmin wasn't going to be able to lie to such an expression.

"Yes." Changmin reluctantly responded, but when looked into his eyes, there was no more hesitance.

"I'll treat you after, let's start." Kuhyun spoke, as if he were daring Changmin. Though, to Changmin, he found it more like an invitation, and the maknae accepted it. Changmin stood up, placing his hand out, offering to pull Kyuhyun up. The elder smiled at him, the expression exchanged.

This was going to be interesting.

---------------------------

I'll update this again before the end of the week, a longer and more detailed chapter. It will also be more interesting. I'm back, sorry for the wait, there have been some personal problems that I've been dealing with. And sorry, I'm terrible at pranks... >_< Is the chapter alright? Next one will be better. .