Walking To The Park

We Got Married: Changkyu Version

"Come on, lets go." Donghae said as he stood up, Kyuhyun and Changmin simply watching him. It was odd, how both their gazes sent a similar vibe of intimidation, while the two maknaes actually hadn't found anything in common.

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked. False innocence danced in his voice. The DBSK members, including Changmin, didn't know Kyuhyun well enough to know this, though Changmin did notice something off about his tone. Eunhyuk and Donghae though, who clearly understood, tried to ignore it. 

"Because the park usually has something interesting going on." Eunhyuk answered, backing up his sweet, fishy boyfriend.

"...Come on Changmin." Yunho encouraged, Changmin gave an indifferent gaze. And everybody knew, indifferent was more dangerous than angry, because nobody knew what indifferent meant. The rest shivered, but not Kyuhyun. Some reason, after sort of disliking Changmin, he was actually finding him rather interesting. It didn't seem like his darker side needed to be introduced today.  

"Kyuhyunnie, come on." Donghae smiled. Kyuhyun, being the somewhat curious maknae he currently was, nodded. He kind of just wanted to see what was going to happen.

"Okay hyung." Kyuhyun said, standing up from his seat. Formalities again, just for the good impression.

When Changmin saw this, Kyuhyun turned to stare at him. The Super Junior maknae had such inviting eyes, soft in the way they gazed at him. Changmin couldn't help himself. The rest went silent as Changmin stood up. 

"...Fine." Mumbled Changmin with a sigh. The rest smiled, and Changmin knew that, but he looked up to see if Kyuhyun was smiling. Which he was. And for some reason, that made Changmin all the more willing.

So, they were off.

The crew and cameras had to be taken care of and moved cautiously, so the Super Junior and DBSK members were able to spend some time together without being recorded. So, they quickly began walking to the park. Basically, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yunho, Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun stood in the middle. Kyuhyun and Changmin were on seperated ends.

That was just coincidental, of course, it were not as if they had specifically planned to stand on either ends, but it just turned out that way. And they weren't going to complain about it, or say they wanted to be beside each other, because that was stupid. They didn't have to. Besides, it gave the impression they didn't like each other, which made it interesting for both maknaes to watch their hyungs scramble around.

They knew.

"...Now you two, stand next to each other." Yunho spoke. The maknaes were pushed side by side, to which a couple of observations were made by each other. In Changmin's mind, he labelled Kyuhyun as: Pale, slender, pretty eyes. In Kyuhyun's mind, he labelled Changmin as: Muscular, tall, large eyes. Rather simple, but very quick physical judgements were made. Personality wise though, they couldn't, they didn't know enough about each other to judge that.

So, they continued to walk, silence though was the only sound heard. Neither maknae really wanted to start a conversation, there being multiple reasons for this: First of all, they didn't want to seem if they were getting along. Secondly, it felt like giving up and losing their pride. And third, it was more fun to watch the other DBSK and Super Junior members become all flustered. 

"...This was harder than we thought..." Muttered Jaejoong, who was not the only one who ddid not understand what the maknaes were thinking. As did everyone else.

They were all trying to think of ways to make the two talk, or make the two, at the very least, 'get along'. Since it seemed like the two would simply sit at opposite ends of a room and never lift their heads to look at each other. Never speak, never say a word regarding anything from likes to dislikes to political interest. The two sides did not see their maknaes even being friends from the way things were going, much less married.

As they continued to walk, a silence entered, but only to be disturbed by Kyuhyun's melodious voice.

"No matter where I go, I'll remember~" Kyuhyun sang as he looked to the sky. The rest stared at him, but Kyuhyun simply remained indifferent.

"Just in case you haven't already realised, Kyuhyun likes to sing randomly." Eunhyuk told them, the rest nodded at tis with smiles.

"Just like Junsu." Jaejoong commented.

"Oh, really?" Kyuhyun asked with interest. Not many people sang in the spur of the moment, or at least nor as much a he did.

"Yeah. I don't know why, but I don't really think about it." Junsu mumbled, Kyuhyun smiled at his hyung.

"Me too." Kyuhyun replied happily, happy to have found someone who was similar to him in that sort of sense. Because being a singer, some people would become sick of doing it, but Kyuhyun never did. Not once.

"...Junsu-yah, this is supposed to be their date, not yours."  Eunhyuk muttered, the rest stared at him.

"Oh, sorry." Junsu apologised, walking then to stand right at the end of the sort of line of people they had formed.

Changmin was slightly annoyed at this point, reason being because he had to think before making Kyuhyun smile, while Junsu seemed to have done it by just talking in a kind of lighthearted way. And no, Changmin was not jealous. He was just annoyed that he couldn't do what Junsu did.

So, slightly rash and irritated, Changmin stated bluntly,  "No, you can have him if you want."

There was a silence.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Donghae asked, while Changmin chased away all the bits of remorse and regret that were infesting his mind.

"It means what it means. If Junsu hyung wants to take my place, go for it." He replied boredly.

This was bad. Changmin had only said it in the spur of the moment, not actually thinking about his words. Kyuhyun, who was next to him, said nothing, which made him nervous. Changmin took a slight glance to his side, eyes widening slightly. Kyuhyun's expression had gone dull, back to indifference.

"So, does this mean you don't like me?" Kyuhyun asked. He was ticking again, though nobody seemed to suspect it. Honestly, Kyuhyun was thinking that Changmin wasn't so bad, but it seemed as if he were wrong. Changmin was completely cold and intolerable, and that made Kyuhyun regret every nice thought he had about the other. He must have imagined it. Though, Kyuhyun wasn't going to sulk about it, he was going to complain to his hyungs; definitely not. 

Kyuhyun stared at Changmin like the way a fox stared at a rabbit.

Changmin gulped hesitantly at this, feeling intimidate for some reason. But he wouldn't swallow his pride, not now, not ever. Changmin muttered, "...Basically."

To this, the hyungs were going to yell at him, Changmin, for being so cold. But they couldn't. As his answer were spoken, Kyuhyun smirked.That innocent looking boy before had smirked at Changmin with ease. 

Kyuhyun smiled innocently as he stared at the other right in the eye. This surprised Changmin, a Kyuhyun had moved closer to him and said, "Wow, we're found something in common. I feel the same way, Changmin-ah." 

A silence entered as they stared at Kyuhyun who did not react. That smile, that sort of sadistic and amused smirk did not leave his lips, it was like an infestion that could not leave their minds. All the DBSK and Super Junior members were frozen, just watching Kyuhyun, nothing more.

The Super Junior maknae hummed in amusement.

"If you don't want to be here, then so be it. I don't care whether you like me or not. But remember that everything that happens is being watched. So if you happen to slip up..." At that moment, Kyuhyun took a step closer and pulled on the collar of Changmin's shirt, bringing the other closer. Then, Kyuhyun whispered into Changmin's ear, hushed, but loud enough for everyone else to hear. "It. Is. Not. My. Fault."

Changmin stayed silent, shocked as Kyuhyun let go of his collar and looked into his eyes. What on Earth... How was Kyuhyun really this sort of person? Changmin was confused, but his pride would not let him stop.

The DBSK maknae glared. "...There's no way I'm going to slip up."

To this, Kyuhyun laughed pleasantly, "Fat chance. I look forward to seeing you crash. And. Burn. And maybe, just maybe, you'll die in the process." 

The silence continued. Kyuhyun's words were sharp, like razers. Just like knives pointed at any trespasser who dared to work by, they were dangerous. But little did the DBSK members know, his words were actually just shields guarding the castle. Eunhyuk and Donghae were going to have to tell the five afterwards.

"Wow, easier than I thought." Kyuhyun smirked.

Changmin felt, less that humiliated, more than irritated, but not mad. What was Changmin feeling? He asked the other, "Are you hoping that I leave?" 

Another smile.

"I don't hope that you'll leave, I'm just hoping that you'll be crushed into the ground and turn to flames. If you left, there would be nothing fun to do." Kyuhyun replied, his words sending shivers up Changmin's spine. He hardly ever felt like that.

"...Were you always like this?" Asked Changmin, to which Kyuhyun only scoffed.

"Do you really think I'd tell you that? Someone like you doesn't deserve that information." Kyuhyun stated, earning a heathly glare from the younger. But to be honest, Kyuhyun didn't care. At least, not now, not anymore.

"What do you mean?" Changmin questioned.

"Exactly how it sounds." Kyuhyun replied in a smug way.

They were silent. At this point, Donghae and Eunhyuk decided to come in. They knew their maknae acted like that whenever something had hurt him. Only when something really hurt him, right down to the core, Kyuhyun became like that. Or, well, there were some other circumstances too when Kyuhyun would behave snarky, but none of those could have applied at the moment. They knew, their maknae would ignore the pain and think of ways to make the person suffer, because that was a good distraction. A very good distraction. However, it did not heal anything. Never could, never would.

"Kyuhyunnie, don't scare Changmin. We told you not to act like this." Eunhyuk muttered, trying to make it seem as if Changmin was the victim. Kyuhyun would be mad at them if they had revealed right there that he was just putting up a front, and that the whole situation could have been ignored if Changmin hadn't said he didn't like Kyuhyun. Though, Changmin was being moody as well, so there was really no helping it. 

Either everyone was blamed for the current scenario, or no one at all.

"I'm not scaring Changmin. I'm simply telling him how I feel." Kyuhyun spoke as he quickly walked away from the large crowd behind him and to the park near by.

"That kid..." Donghae spoke quietly.

They all stood still, except for Changmin, who followed Kyuhyun.

He didn't know why.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is short and unedited~! >_< I'm writing during class... I'll make the next one longer, promise~ What do you think of the story? ^^