Shopping For Clothes...

We Got Married: Changkyu Version

"Hyung, I'm hungry." Kyuhyun whined, nagging his elder hyungs. Zhoumi, Heechul and Leeteuk gave a pleasant laugh, continuing to walk through the large shopping centre.

"Don't worry, we're nearly at a restaurant. Then we can go shopping after." Leeteuk told the impatient and hungry younger, all Kyuhyun was able to think about at the moment was food.

"Hurry." Kyuhyun muttered, pulling on Zhoumi's arm.

The elder laughed.

"Guixian, patience is virtue."

"Zhoumi, my stomach doesn't know what patience is." Kyuhyun quickly retorted. Zhoumi simply smiled as he rolled his eyes. They continued to walk slowly, not bothering to pay attention to the fans they attracted.

"Come on, hurry u-" Heechul fell silent. Kyuhyun, Zhoumi and Leeteuk gave a questioning look. They then turned to look in front of them, their eyes widened. It was the other members of DBSK. Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin. Wow They stared at each other, eyes locked. The awkwardness seemed to have been taking place. Or, well, at least for the maknaes that is.

And that was quickly noticed by the others.

"Hi guys!" They exclaimed to each other, quickly greeting the other group with fond hugs. Before that though, Jaejoong gave Changmin a slight push in the Super Junior maknae's direction.

"Go greet Kyuhyun..." Jaejoong quickly whispered, adding a slight hiss at the end to ensure that Changmin wouldn't simply dash off. With a sigh, Changmin walked to the elder. The DBSJ members pretended that they weren't paying attention.

"...Hi." Changmin spoke awkwardly. Whether or not he was actually awkward, or pretending to be awkward, was a mystery. The two maknaes had talked last night over a chatroom, briefly of course, to which a couple things were discussed and decided: They were going to verse each other again when the next opportunity arose, they were going to converse for a minute or two at university, and that no, they were not yet ready to give up the sort of facade they had grown to make their hyungs freak out.

Kyuhyun stared back up at Changmin, "Hi." 

They gazed at each other; message sent. Changmin could see the mischief dancing in Kyuhyun' eyes, while Kyuhyun could see the amusement in his. Alright, they weren't actually awkward or hating each other. This was just for show.

"You're worse at Starcraft than I thought." Kyuhyun spoke, and that started anything. It could have been just a small joke, but the Super Junior maknae was completely serious. He probably was serious.

Changmin twitched irritatedly. 

He wasn't going to hold back of Kyuhyun, because there was this sort of trust that had grown in just a day. That sort of slow comfort that was edging around the corners, to which they knew nothing at this moment was not going to be taken seriously. Because they both knew, being serious was never a good idea.

"You son of a-" Before Changmin could actually finish his cussing, Jaejoong stopped him once again.

"I told you not to swear!" Jaejoong quickly scolded, Changmin looked to his elder hyung.

Kyuhyun stifled a laugh as he looked to the side, the other maknae only rolling his eyes.

Changmin started, "But he-"

"At least he can talk. Say something!" Jaejoong quickly retorted against the maknae.

Changmin raised a brow, clearly annoyed. 

"You can't even say anything." Yunho said simply, and being hungry, which meant moody, Changmin kind of just snapped.

"Fine! How the hell was your day?!" Changmin basically shouted at Kyuhyun, the elder maknae gave an amused look.

"Good, at least it was until I saw your face." Kyuhyun muttered somewhat playfully, though the others, Changmin tried not to smile. He loved a good verbal battle, an argument that would heat up his blood.

"Hey, you think I'm happy staring at yours all day?" Changmin asked back, Kyuhyun pouted as he gave a fake, innocent look.

"So you don't like me after all?" He asked.

Changmin groaned as he ruffled he ran his fingers through his hair, "Aish, you're so annoying." 

"How did you manage to get through a day of filming?" Leeteuk questioned in wonder, observing the way the two maknaes were acting with each other.

"Don't know." Yunho spoke quietly, not even sure if the youngers could hear him. They didn't realise or hear the teasing tone at the end of their words, or the sort of hidden smiles behind every sigh, 

"Huh..." Kyuhyun hummed. Changmin turned his head to see Kyuhyun touch his shirt, taking off a tiny piece of lint. Changmin's eyes widened.

"What are you doing?" Changmin asked as he quickly flinched and moved, actually finding Kyuhyun's action quite, not that he would ever admit it to himself, 'cute'. There was an adoration which was brought up after Kyuhyun did it, but Changmin couldn't have said that. Kyuhyun stared at Changmin, kind of blank.

"I'm just being nice, is that so bad?" Kyuhyun questioned in annoyance, a light blush coming to his cheeks afterwards.

With the eyes of their hyungs suddenly lingering, Changmin couldn't leave it there.

"You think you're 'nice'?" Changmin asked, the elder only scoffed.

"Well, nicer than you." Kyuhyun retorted.

"How do you figure?" Changmin questioned with a raised brow. The two eyed each other.

Their hyungs decided to interrupt the sort of argument, or as the maknaes would have put it, a teasing session.

"Ahem. Guys, you're attracting some attention. If you want to argue, do it later." Zhoumi quickly spoke, causing both maknaes to quickly become quiet once they realised how many people were staring at them.

There was a silence.

"Let's go get some breakfast." Yoochun then said, the rest of them nodded.

"Have you eaten yet?" Changmin asked simply, Kyuhyun nodded his head.

"No, you?" Kyuhyun questioned back.

"No." Changmin answered. Thus, the shortly-lived conversation stopped.

Kyuhyun looked around, more fascinated, or concerned, about something else. 

"...Um..." he hummed, quickly looking around. Changmin gave a confused look, raising a brow at the elder.

"What is it?" Changmin questioned, Kyuhyun fumbled around a bit.

"...Where did our hyungs go?" Kyuhyun asked hesitantly, biting his bottom lip. Changmin's eyes stared; that's all he could do, he felt odd at the moment. It was probably the way Kyuhyun was acting.

"Weren't they just in front of- Oh." Changmin finally spoke, his eyes darting in front of him to see nobody there. He then turned back to see Kyuhyun looking around nervously. Changmin had no idea why Kyuhyun was so tense at the moment.

"Did you bring your phone?" Kyuhyun quickly asked, Changmin shook his head.

"No, did you?" Changmin asked back.

"I didn't think I had to bring it. Besides, my phone is out of battery." Kyuhyun replied, "Should we go look for them?" 

Changmin nodded, asking back, "What else could we do?" 

Kyuhyun bit his lip once again, hands two hands starting to fiddle with each other due to nervousness. Changmin wasn't sure why, was Kyuhyun normally uneasy when he was without his hyungs? Was he that unused to being alone? Wasn't he being by Kyuhyun's side enough? Changmin quickly shook his head at the last question to himself. Of course not, he and Kyuhyun have known each other for a day. And of course there was a sort of trust, it wasn't surprising that Kyuhyun didn't feel too secure. But Changmin kind of wanted to change that.

He stared, attempting to ignore that emotion of protectiveness that had overcome him. Changmin was beginning to feel a desire to keep Kyuhyun close, protect him, just like someone precious, someone important, like- Changmin wasn't even going to think about it.

"Are you that frightened to be by yourself?" Changmin asked in a tone of mockery, to which Kyuhyun looked up and scowled at the younger.

Changmin had heard from his hyungs the previous night to be careful of the way he treated Kyuhyun, or at least, careful of they he treated Kyuhyun in front of Super Junior. Because he had almost been lost once, Changmin remembered, he and his hyungs had actually all gone to see Kyuhyun in the hospital room while he was in his coma. Changmin could recall the chilling silence, the wait to see if that person was going to wake up or not. And now, seeing Kyuhyun awake, alive, it made Changmin feel as if he should be appreciative of him. And that he should take care of him.

"Shut up. I'm frightened by the fact I am stuck alone with you." Kyuhyun quickly retorted, giving a slight pout. But that wasn't necessarily true. Considering Changmin already had steady relations with a lot of people he knew, the Super Junior maknae too did have a sort of trust with him. Though, it still didn't feel right. It still didn't feel safe, or as safe as it could. Or perhaps he was just saying that..

"Annoying as ever." Changmin said back, Kyuhyun then looked to the ground, Changmin gave a questioning look.

"Well... I kind of want to eat some food first... Did you bring your wallet?" Kyuhyun questioned, voice rather hopeful. Changmin nodded.

"Yeah." Changmin replied, Kyuhyun's eyes began to sparkle.

Pretty.

"Okay, then you're going to buy a meal for me. Let's go." Kyuhyun quickly stated with a smile, that sort of grin that Changmin wasn't given often. The younger gave back a twisted expression though.

"What??" Changmin asked in surprise. Kyuhyun simply smiled childishly.

"I didn't bring my wallet. Besides, we're married now. You're supposed to pay." Kyuhyun told Changmin. The DBSK maknae couldn't believe it.

He stayed silent.

"Come on." Kyuhyun grinned, Changmin only sighed. The elder gave the type of smile which he simply couldn't have rejected.

"...Whatever." Changmin muttered, both maknaes finally beginning to walk to a restaurant located near them. Kyuhyun smiled in satisfaction, Changmin simply shrugged. Quietly, they both had the same thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This really isn't that bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, my tests were killing me... Anyway, how was the chapter?~ ^^