Invitation Accepted

We Got Married: Changkyu Version

"...Huh?" Kyuhyun hummed, looking around at his anxious hyungs. The maknae sighed, he knew that she shouldn't have told his hyungs.

"Yeah, could we go too??" Donghae asked excitedly in the manner of a child. Kyuhyun thought for a second.

"Um, well-"

"Great, I'll call the DBSK members to tell them." Heechul spoke, not letting the younger have a chance to answer.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, the others turned to him.

"What?" All 12 of them spoke in union. Kyuhyun sighed, turning his head and letting out a slight groan.

"...Nevermind, do what you want..." Kyuhyun muttered, sitting on the closest chair he could find and turning on his laptop. Surely Starcraft would help him. Kyuhyun put his hand in his pocket, taking out a piece of paper. Then, without anyone noticing, he gave a quiet smile.

"Okay, that's fine with us." Kangin muttered, sitting on the floor because there weren't enough seats in the dorm. Heechul was holding his phone in his right hand, putting it on speaker phone so all the other members could hear.

"Hello?" Heechul asked, hearing the singing sound stop.

"Hello? Heechul hyung." The voice on the other side of the phone spoke, it was Yunho. The leader of DBSK had managed to get all the others quiet so that they could hear the call as well.

"Hey, on Saturday Kyuhyun and Changmin are going to a game convention. Right?" Heechul spoke, Kyuhyun simply ignored his hyungs and looked to his laptop screen. Indeed, he was locked into the game of Starcraft.

"Yeah, so you heard about it to." Yunho replied, his eyes staring back to Changmin who was now using his laptop. He had just come back from his nap, sitting by the kitchen counter. He ignored his hyungs, simply staring at his laptop screen. It seemed that he was playing Starcraft as well.

"Do you guys want to go as well? We convinced Kyuhyun to let as go with him." Heechul said. And this time, Kyuhyun did not ignore his hyung. Kyuhyun took his eyes of the screen for just a second, only to retort the other's comment.

"They didn't convince me, they decided to go all by themselves and I can't stop it." Kyuhyun spoke loudly so that his voice could reach the phone.

"Oh." Was the simply sound that the other DBSK members made when they heard Kyuhyun's voice. They stifled a laugh, they all knew the Super Junior members well enough to know that. Soon, in union, they turned to Changmin who was still staring at his screen. He only made one movement with the sound of Kyuhyun's voice, and that movement was the corners of his mouth twitching slightly, daring to become a smile.

"Anyway, you guys want to go?" Heechul asked once again.

"...Sure, I guess..." Yunho replied, quickly looking to Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong who simply nodded in agreement, and possible excitement. Then, the leader stared at Changmin.

"Changmin!" Yunho called, Changmin didn't bother to look at his hyung.

"Yeah I know, I could hear you guys talking on the phone... So loud..." Changmin muttered, Yunho smiled slightly at the other.

"Ah, do you have Kyuhyun's phone number yet?" Jaejoong suddenly asked, turning towards him from the lounge room. Changmin looked up slowly, shaking his head before looking back down at the screen.

"No. Why?" Changmin questioned, the others simply stared at their oblivious maknae.

"What do you mean, 'why'? You have to have your husband's phone number!" Yoochun exclaimed loudly, Changmin stared with that 'unknowing' expression once again.

Changmin stayed silent, shrugging as he looked down.

"Hyung, is Kyuhyun there?" Yunho asked the Super Junior member.


"Yep. He's playing Starcraft." Heechul replied, a couple of the Super Junior members laughing at the conversation between Changmin and his hyungs.

"Really? So is Changmin." Yunho spoke, knowing what Changmin was doing without even looking at the maknae's laptop screen. And soon, something in the minds' of the Super Junior and DBSK members clicked.

A silence occurred, the Super Junior membesr turned to Kyuhyun who was still looking to his screen.

"Kyuhyun, who are you versing right now?" Leeteuk asked, Kyuhyun sighed slightly as he looked up.

"Changmin." Kyuhyun replied in one word, the other members of Super Junior and DBSK members widened their eyes slightly.

"...They're advancing fast... for maknaes I guess." Yunho muttered quietly, the other 3 simply nodded. It seemed that Changmin didn't hear them clearly, so he looked up.

"Huh?" Changmin questioned, Yunho shook his hand.

"Oh Minnie, don't listen to us." Jaejoong spoke, Changmin decided to ignore them.


"Anyway, the game convention is 3 days away... Kyuhyun, give Changmin your phone number." Leeteuk said, Kyuhyun's head bolted straight up as he looked the leader in the eye.

"Why should I?" Kyuhyun questioned, giving an irritated and confused expression. No, he wasn't going to give Changmin his number. It would have been more appropriate if Changmin asked for his number, but Kyuhyun wasn't going to say that.

"As if I'd want it!" Changmin quickly retorted, hearing Kyuhyun's voice. A very light and playful ring was heard in his words, but only the other maknae would know that. The DBSK members turned their heads to Changmin.

"Shut up Chwang! Just because I'm winning doesn't mean you need to be such a-" Before Kyuhyun could finish, Leeteuk stopped him.

"No swearing." Leeteuk spoke, Kyuhyun didn't really listen.

"Cheat!" Changmin accused.

"I did not cheat!" Kyuhyun yelled back.

"Liar!" Changmin accused once again.

"Sore loser!" Shouted Kyuhyun.

"Hey, no arguing." Leeteuk scolded the two maknaes who were arguing over the phone. An audible sigh was heard from Kyuhyun and Changmin, Leeteuk's maknae looking back down to the computer screen.

"Whatever." Changmin mumbled, staring back to the screen. The DBSK members turned to their maknae, raising a brow. How could his voice towards Kyuhyun sound so annoyed and irritated, yet his expression be so soft. His eyes were at it again, showing that look of satisfaction. They quickly turned back however, Changmin had noticed and begun glaring at them.

"Anyway, so we'll meet you on Saturday." Heechul finished.

"Okay." Yunho said.

"See you then."

---------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, sorry, another short chapter~ Oh, but my next post will be longer I swear! I think I have a short chapter to introduce a longer chapter, that's usually how I do it. Sorry, I start school tomorrow and I'm kind of busy so ignore any errors. Thanks~ ^^