Prologue: Shopping For Clothes...

We Got Married: Changkyu Version

"Guixian..." Someone whispered. It was Zhoumi. Kyuhyun was still in bed, sleeping peacefully, only to be woken by his Chinese hyung. Zhoumi sat on the side of Kyuhyun's bed, silently watching the younger.

"Ergh... What?" Kyuhyun groaned loudly as he turned to Zhoumi without opening his eyes. The elder simply laughed at the maknae, caressing his face gently.

"Let's go shopping." Zhoumi said. Kyuhyun's eyes opened with this statement, staring up at Zhoumi in shock.

"...You woke me up at 8 just so-" Kyuhyun was cut off.

"We're going to buy you clothes. You're married now, you can't wear just anything. Not anymore anyway." Zhoumi spoke in his usual, plesant tone of voice.

"I don't care." Kyuhyun quickly spoke.

"Come on, Heechul and Jungsoo hyung are coming with us." Zhoumi said in a somewhat nagging tone of voice.

"You're enough trouble, why bring them?" Kyuhyun asked quietly.

"Honestly, I didn't even invite them. Heechul hyung heard I was going to take you shopping and wanted to come to. It was going to just be us and you, but Jungsoo decided to come. He said something like 'I don't trust Heechul's taste' and 'I'm not missing out'. Then they got into a fight. Now, all three of us are bringing you out shopping." Zhoumi told the younger who simply hummed.

"...But-" Kyuhyun didn't want to go shopping.

"Don't worry, we'll buy you some food while we're there. Jungsoo hyung would never let you go hungry. And I heard that a new game store was opening." Zhoumi stated as he stood up, opened the curtains and left the room just like that. Kyuhyun groaned in annoyance, he really didn't want to go. But with the thought of Changmin quickly flowing through his head, his eyes opened wide.

He didn't understand why everyone were acting as if the marriage was 'real'.

Nor did he understand why he felt so nervous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little did the Super Junior members know, DBSK were planning the exact same thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...Changminnie, wake up." Jaejoong muttered quietly as he sat on the edge of the maknae's bed, shaking the younger's body slightly. He saw the eyes of Changmin quietly flutter open for a second, quickly closing right after.

"Hmm... What is it?" Changmin asked, sleep clearly hadn't left him yet.

"We're going shopping." Jaejoong whispered, Changmin turned his head to Jaejoong for a second.

"...You want to go shopping?? That's why you woke me up??" Changmin asked in a somewhat shocked way, Jaejoong ignored it.

"Come on, we need to buy you some clothes. Your old ones aren't fit to be worn." Jaejoong spoke, Changmin let out an irritated hum. He really didn't want to leave the bed just to buy some new clothes.

"I can still wear them." Changmin retorted, Jaejoong shook his head in a disapproving way. Changmin hid his head under the blankets.

"Hurry, Yoochun and Yunho are waiting outside. Junsu has a schedule to follow today so he can't go." Jaejoong said, Changmin didn't budge.

"Why did you invite them?" Changmin asked in a clearly annoyed way, Jaejoong laughed quietly.

"I never asked them to come Changmin, they said they wanted to by themselves. Yunho was actually the only one joining us. Since he's like a 'father' to you, he said he needed to come. It was just going to be you, me and Yunho. But then Yoochun didn't want to be stuck at home by himself all day, he decided to tag along with us as well." Jaejoong informed the maknae, fingers grazing through the other's thick locks of hair.

"...I'm-" Changmin was quickly cut off by the elder.

"We'll buy you all the food you can eat once he reach a restaurant. The sooner you get ready, the sooner we eat." Jaejoong spoke, spreading the curtains open to let the sunshine in, soon exiting the room. Changmin groaned as he rubbed his eyes, Kyuhyun's image flashing through his head. He bit his lip and sighed.

The DBSK maknae couldn't understand why everyone was taking this 'marriage' thing so seriously.

Nor did he understand why he was so anxious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this chapter's so short! Don't worry though, my next chapter will be longer. I just kind of needed a prologue I guess.