Don't come back

Rock Your Body

Subin walked down the practice hallway and was looking into various dance rooms since Leo wasn't in any of the vocal rooms. She looked in one of the class rooms and saw Leo and the other five boys dancing to a very familiar song. Seeing Leo working so hard and with a smile on his face was weird for Subin. Although she doesn't really know him, it felt odd seeing him smile and do anything put gaze into someone's soul with his unchanging face. Instead of bothering them, Subin decided to look into some of the other rooms and as she was about to look into the last room the door opened and the boy with light brown hair stepped out in front of Subin.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." Subin said and tried to walk away quickly but the boy grabbed onto her arm.

"Wait. You're the girl I saw this morning right? My name is Jongup." He smiled bright as the other members of B.A.P walked out of the room covered in a light layer of sweat.

"I'm Subin." She replied shyly and bowed to the six very handsome men who introduced themselves to her. During their introductions Jongup never let go of Subin, but she didn't mind. The guys said they would see Jongup in a moment and they all walked off to the change room laughing. "You're busy, I better go." Subin tried to pull her arm away but Jongup held on tighter.

"Sorry I don't want to hurt you." Jongup let go of her arm and rubbed the back of his head. "So are you an idol trainee, actor or model? I'm an idol." Jongup said proudly and Subin just giggled.

"I know you're an idol, everyone knows you're B.A.P, and I'm an idol trainee." Subin and Jongup chatted for a few minutes and things seemed very natural between them. Subin felt butterflies in her stomach and nervously brushed her hair behind her ear. Some of the things Jongup weren't even funny but Subin found herself laughing at his jokes.

"So..I was wondering if I could get your number..." Jongup held up his phone and Subin wanted to scream. Someone as famous and cute as Jongup wanted her number. She opened to say something until laughing and chatting could be heard down the hall.

"Yah! Subin, let's go." Leo called for her when he saw the back of her blonde head chatting to someone down the hall. When she turned her head to see who was calling her, Leo could see she was talking to Jongup from B.A.P. The two glared at each other and Subin laughed awkwardly.

"I'll talk to you later alright Jongup?" Subin waved goodbye to him and ran off to be by Leo. He flicked the side her of her and she went to hit him back but he easily dodged it. "What's your issue?" Subin said when they stood by the vocal practice room.

"You kept me waiting....I hate that." Leo looked over Subin's shoulder and saw Jongup and the rest of B.A.P walking towards them. Leo shoved Subin in the vocal room and closed the door behind him. When he was sure B.A.P was gone he looked to Subin who was annoyed and pouting on the couch. "Wait here. I'm going to shower." With that Leo left the room and headed to the change rooms where the rest of VIXX were walking out.

"Yo LEO!" N, the group leader, called out and embraced him tightly. Leo shoved him away and N pretended to cry into Ravi's shoulder.

"Hyung we're going out to get something to eat, wanna come with?" Hyuk the adorable maknae asked and Leo just shook his head.

"Awe come on Leo~" Ken said doing some really disgusting aegyo. Leo couldn't help but laugh and N karate chopped Ken in the neck. They went off arguing and laughing and Leo was left to get changed by himself. As he was walking towards the room he left Subin in, he saw Jongup checking in every room. Leo went into the practice room, pulled the blind down and locked the door so he wouldn't bother them.

"Why did you make me wait for so long?" Subin whined as she lay half asleep on the couch. Leo just rolled his eyes and pulled out music sheets and shoved them at Subin. They started working on her singing and after two hours Subin was exhausted. When Leo saw that she had enough he grabbed the music sheets and shoved them in his bag before leaving the room. Subin refused to be left behind and ran to catch up with him. "So how was I?" "I wasn't that bad right?" "When can I hear you sing?" Subin was asking a million questions and Leo continued looking forward and didn't answer a single one. He stood by the front gate waiting for his van and luckily none of the fan girls were at school anymore so Subin could circle him and bother him without getting her hair ripped out. Leo was getting annoyed and had to restrain himself from yelling at a girl. Finally the van pulled up and Leo happily opened the passenger seat and jumped in. "Can I get a ride?" Subin batted her eyes but Leo just scowled at her.

"No." He slammed the door and the van drove off. Subin kicked the ground and had to call one of her managers o come pick her up. The first thing she did in the car was call Hiro who answered the phone like a true diva.

"Hello~ You've reached Hiro~ If you want to leave any love confessions please call that specific number~"

"Yah! Who would confess to you?" Subin joked and Hiro yelled back at her. She dished on everything that happened between her and Jongup. Hiro was silent for a second before talking in a serious tone.

"Subin you have to be careful. Being partners with VIXX but friends with B.A.P is dangerous territory for you. There's already an anti-Subin fan club on the school website." Subin sighed and looked to her manager who was driving through the narrow streets of her neighbourhood with difficulty.

"Okay thanks Hiro, I'll see you at school tomorrow." Subin hung up and thanked her manager before jumping out of the car and heading to a florist shop. Standing behind the counter was an elderly woman holding a cane and with her hair tied into a tight bun. "I'm home grandma." Subin bowed to her grandmother who didn't even look at her. Loud footsteps came crashing down the back stairs and flying out from the door was an adorable little boy who fit in perfectly with the beautiful flowers. "Woobin!" Subin called out and held her arms open wide for the boy and they tightly embraced. "Aigoo~ I was gone only for one day and my little brother has become even more handsome!" Subin started tickling him and Woobin's high pitched laughter filled the shop and the few costumers were smiling brightly at the sight. Subin then caught her grandmothers eye and saw that she was not impressed. She put her brother down and bowed to her grandmother and apologised to the customers for the commotion. "Come on, let's go upstairs." She held Woobin's hand and together they went upstairs to their tiny apartment where the three of them lived. Subin greeted the picture of her parents that was in the corner of the living room then went off to play with Woobin who was so proud to show her a drawing her did.

"Look noona!" He held up the picture and it was a stick person with long blonde hair singing into a microphone. His smile was bright as he saw Subin look over the picture closely. "It's noona singing to everyone." He grabbed the red crayon and drew a big red heart around her. "That's because I love you noona!" Subin embraced Woobin tightly and they rolled around together and played until he fell asleep for his afternoon nap. As she closed the door to the room they shared, her grandmother came up to the apartment.

"Why were you late?" Was the only thing her grandmother said before heading to the kitchen to make some tea. Subin ran in and started making it for her.

"Sorry grandma, I had practice with a class senior." She the stove to heat the kettle and her grandmother groaned. Thinking she was in pain Subin went over to her to see if everything was okay but instead her grandmother smacked her with her wooden cane. Subin winced in pain and held the spot she hit.

"See! I told you that you weren't any good at singing! Stupid girl! One day and you already need help!" Her grandmother kept hitting her until the kettle started whistling. In pain, Subin poured her grandmother tea before going into her room and grabbing her bag filled with her dance outfit. "Where are you going?" Her grandmother called looking around the corner to see Subin slipping on her shoes.

"I have dance practice grandma." Subin slung her bag over her shoulder and opened the door.

"If you go out that door to dance or sing you can forget about coming home. Having a granddaughter sing and dance all day; do you know how embarrassing it is? What would your dead parents say?" Subin had heard this speech every day since she had passed the audition years ago. "I'm serious this time Subin. If you leave, don't come back." Her grandmother was starting to stand up and Subin was afraid she would get hit again. Subin quickly left and could hear her grandmother yelling at her from upstairs. She left out the back door and ran the whole way to the dance studio that had become her paradise. Subin stood outside the studio and cried knowing that her grandmother was telling the truth, but there was no way she could give up being an idol. It was her dream and she knows that her parents would love her no matter what she did. The only thing fuelling her right now was the desire to prove her grandmother wrong. She was going to be the best soloist singer ever and show her all of this hard work wasn't for nothing. There was no way Subin wanted to work in the flower shop her whole life like her grandmother and mother did. She wanted to be in the spot light, she wanted to blossom like one of the many flowers they grew and singing was what truly made her shine.

-------------

~Please comment~

Wanna know why I can't update after tonight? Check out my bloggy thingy

WOOBIN!!!!!! <3