Partners?!

Rock Your Body

Subin walked onto the school grounds looking at the castle like building ahead of her. It was hard for her to believe that she would be spending the next few years here, learning along many future idols like herself. She had been a trainee for two years and now that she was going to debut in five months, the CEO had sent her to MyDol academy to rub elbows with the up incoming talent in the world of kpop.  Thinking that having blonde hair would make her stick out, Subin wore her hair in a bun, but looking around she saw that many people had dyed hair, some even had piercings. Feeling like the odd one out, Subin took her hair out of the bun and let her long hair flow down to the middle of her back. As she walked up the front steps to the school she heard screaming coming from behind her. When she looked around she saw a huge group of people crowding around a van that was pulling up through the main gates. Subin stood by one of the pillars and watched as six very good looking boys came out of the van and headed towards the front door where she was standing. One of the boys with spiked black hair and sad eyes, looked at Subin before looking back at the ground. She rolled her eyes and followed the crowd in the school. It was almost impossible to make her way through because so many girls were trying to get close to the boys. Subin was shoved out of the way and stumbled backwards into someone's arms.

"Are you okay?" The voice said and when Subin she was greeted by a beautiful boy with long eyelashes. She laughed and fixed her skirt before holding her hand out to properly introduce herself.

"My name is Subin, sorry for knocking into you." She smiled brightly and the boy chuckled and shook her hand.

"I'm Hiro, nice to meet you Subin. I'm just glad you weren't trampled by the groupies." Hiro pointed towards the hoard of people blocking the hallway. Then there was silence, the fan girls have stopped screaming and only whispers of warnings were passed through the group."Oh this should be fun..." Hiro led Subin through the crowd until they could see the six boys she had seen before, having a standoff with six other boys. "This group here is VIXX and the ones they're staring at are B.A.P. They rule this school so if you want to have any chance of surviving you better not mess with them." Subin wanted to laugh thinking this was some kind of joke but Hiro looked deadly serious. Eventually the two groups walked right past each other and headed their separate ways. One of the boys in B.A.P with light brown hair looked at Subin and smiled brightly. Subin could feel her face feeling hot but decided to act cool and walk away. "So what are you here for? Idol trainee, model or maybe an actor like me." Hiro was looking Subin closely as he picked up a strand of her golden hair. She laughed and hit his hand away, for someone so beautiful he was really odd.

"I'm a trainee right now." Subin said heading to her locker and prying it open only to be greeted by the smell of something dying. "Oh good God what is that smell?!" Subin yelled and covered her nose and mouth with her sweater. Hiro bravely reached in, grabbed a bright green sandwich and threw it down the hall. "Thank you so much."

"I disserve a hug for that." Hiro held his arms wide open and closed his eyes tightly expecting Subin to embrace him tightly. After a few seconds he opened his eyes and saw Subin walking away from him. "YAH! that's mean!" Hiro said running to catch up with her but Subin just laughed.

"I have to go to class, shouldn't you too?" Subin stood outside her classroom door and Hiro pouted.

"Fine, but I'll see you later alright new girl?" Hiro patted the top of her head and ran off to class as the bell rang. Subin opened the door and everyone stared at her, the teacher laughed nervously and waved Subin to the front.

"You must be Subin, why don't you introduce yourself to the class. Name, age and speciality." The teacher was a curvaceous woman in a tight black dress and bright red lips. Subin thought she was being a little ridiculous, dressing like she was going to a club when she was really teaching.

"My name is Pak Subin, I'm nineteen and I sing." Everyone chuckled and the teacher shook her head. Subin looked confused and searched for anyone who would give her the answer, finally the teacher took pity on her and explained.

"Everyone in this class can sing, why don't you show us some of your 'talent'." She waved the pointer stick in Subins face until she got annoyed and smacked it away. Turning to her classmates Subin sang her favourite song IU, 'I don't like her'. Everyone stopped snickering once she started singing and became engrossed in her voice. When she finished about half of the song, some people clapped. The loudest was the teacher who waved the pointer stick in the air. "Very good Miss Pak. Now it's a rule here that new students get upper class men to help them improve their vocal range. Let's look here~" The teacher pulled out a list and Subin looked around the room nervously to see who her partner possibly could be. "The only person left is Leo." The girls gasped and one ran out of the room crying. Subin was confused and looked to the teacher who only shrugged. "The seat behind Leo is free so go and take it." Subin walked towards the desk feeling the glares burning into her skin as she walked past people. One boy even tripped her and as she stumbled the class chuckled. Subin looked to her empty seat and looked to the person in front of her and recognised him as the boy who came out of the van this morning. Now realizing who he was, Subin sat at her desk and smacked her head off of the top of it giving off a loud cracking sound. Everyone looked back at her as she rubbed her forehead trying to get rid of the pain. She saw Leo staring at her like she was the biggest idiot possible, and at that moment she felt like exactly that. Subin wanted to know how she managed to get paired up with Leo from VIXX, who were one of the people she was suppose to stay away from. She wondered what Hiro would think once he heard about this.

"Leo?!" Hiro burst out laughing and fell to his knees he was laughing so much. Subin was sitting on the bench hanging her head. She got tired of him laughing at her so much that she eventually kicked him over so he was laughing on his side. "You're really unlucky aren't you?" Hiro laughed even harder. Subin kicked dirt at him and stormed away. "I'm sorry! I was just fooling around!" Subin stormed up the stairs to the west wing with Hiro following her. At the top of the stairs was Leo, waking up from a quick nap that he liked to sneak in when he could. He glared at Subin and she bowed quickly.

"SORRY~" She yelled and ran down two steps before she heard Leo yell for her. She turned around and saw Leo stand up, looking much more intimidating than this morning when he looked so sad to be crowded around by psychotic fan girls.

"You're Pak Subin aren't you?" He asked and Subin was surprised with how light his voice was despite his intimidating figure. Hiro stood beside Subin but he would have been useless in a fight, he was shaking so bad Subin thought he was going to pass out any second."Meet me after school in practice room two. You need a lot of work." Leo grabbed his bag and brushed past the two and disappeared around the corner.

" I need a lot of work!? IS HE INSANE!" Subin yelled as she shoveled ice cream into her face. Hiro just sat there amazed that such a petite girl could eat such a large amount of food. "He needs to work on his people skills!" Subin was so angry that someone as rude as Leo was going to be her partner, she didn't want anything to do with VIXX or their childish battle with B.A.P. she just wanted to get through the school year and have a successful debut.

"Well he isn't called 'Poker face' for nothing. I don't think I've seen him smile before...or frown...or any other emotion besides annoyed." Hiro stole the spoon out of her hand so she couldn't drown herself in strawberry ice cream. "Don't worry Subin, by the end of the year this will all be over and you can forget about Leo. But promise you won't forget me....can I have some chips?" Hiro batted his long eyelashes and Subin groaned.

"I hate aegyo. Don't do it ever again." She handed him the bag of chips she was going to devour. Although Subin hated aegyo, it was one of her few weak spots. Subin looked at the clock and sighed realizing it was time for her to be heading to the practice room. Hiro waved cutely as he his cheeks stuffed with chips. Subin waved back and headed to what could possibly be the most painful thing she has ever had to do.

 

------------

~Please comment~

VIXX leader: N

VIXX main vocal: Leo

VIXX  main vocal: Ken

VIXX rapper: Ravi

VIXX visual/vocal: Hongbin

VIXX maknae: Hyuk

 HIRO! <3