Meeting VIXX

Rock Your Body

Subin walked into the practice room where the rest of VIXX was goofing around. She was amazed that they looked just as dazzling with their makeup off and in street clothes. When they saw the two had entered they stopped and cheered.

"LEO BROUGHT A GIRL!" Ken laughed and ran around the room causing everyone but Leo to laugh. N brought him back to reality and the five boys introduced themselves properly. N came over and shook Subin's hand as Leo walked away to go get changed into more comfortable clothes.

"So...you're Leo's friend?" N asked as he showed Subin where she could put her coat so she would be comfortable. Subin chuckled and tried to find the right words without insulting N.

"I wouldn't say friends. I think Leo sees me more as an annoyance than anything else." N, Ken and Ravi were hanging around Subin while Hong bin and Hyuk shyly watched from a distance. Ken eventually got distracted when Hyuk put on a bunny hat and he dragged Ravi over to them, leave N and Subin alone.

"But what do you think of Leo?" The two of them sat on the couch in the practice room. Subin opened to say something, but no words came out. She had no idea what she really thought about Leo, she hasn't gotten to chance to know him well enough to judge him. "Oh you're so cute!" N cried and wrapped his long arm around Subin's shoulder so he could pull her into a hug.

(WATCH* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qt7MaK3PQg)

"N hyung." Leo barked and N let go of Subin with his hands in the air. Subin felt a slight blush spread on her face as Leo looked at her. He turned around and all the guys got ready to dace. It was awkward for Subin to be the only one here, the guys managers were out looking over preparations for the music bank stage they had the next day. N told her to start the music and Subin hit the play button and the boys instantly changed from goofing around to being deadly serious. Even though the song was fun, they hit every point perfectly. Subin wondered how much they had to practice to be so in sync like they were. She had no idea how people worked in groups like this, it was difficult enough for her to work alone, in a group she would have to worry about the other people and know that she might be the weakest link. Subin couldn't look away from Leo in his loose tank top and baggy sweat pants. Even though they looked like common dance wear, she thought he looked amazing. His pale skin, well developed muscles and gorgeous face was a deadly combination for any VIXX fan. At Leo's solo parts he would step forward and his eyes would almost be burning a hole into Subin. He was gazing at her so intently that she found it hard to look away from him. The song ended and Subin cheered loudly. The guys all smiled and patted each other on the back.

"Subin's turn!" Ken cheered and eventually everyone started pressuring her to do her own little dance piece. She laughed awkwardly and fidgeted with her cellphone. Her dance for the song she was currently working on for her debut wasn't close to done yet and the only other song she was totally comfortable with was 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' by Lee Hyori and her uniform skirt and blazer weren't exactly good for that song.

"I would but I don't have anything to dance in." Subin showcased her uniform and Hyuk ran into the back room only to come back with an extra pair of shorts and a shirt that he brought with him. "Oh...thanks." Subin looked to Leo who was busy goofing around with Ken. She went into the bathroom and got changed. The shorts were a little big and the shirt hung off of her loosely. When she came out the guys were sitting on the couch waiting for her to start. She laughed and put her MP3 into the speaker system and when the song started playing all but Leo started cheering.

(WATCH* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpydg3h5XFM&feature=plcp)

Subin turned her back to the guys and when the music started she felt a change within her. She was no longer just dancing in front of VIXX, she was dancing for fun. While she danced the guys cheered her on loudly and when it got to the car starting part Subin suddenly felt nervous. In this part of the dance she had to lift her shirt up slightly and Ken's eyes seemed to shine. Instead of lifting her shirt up she just held onto the edged of it and did the wave like normal. Ken sulked but Leo smacked him upside the back of his head making the guys laugh. When she finished the guys cheered loudly and before she could take another step Ken grabbed her MP3 player and put on Hyuna's 'Bubble Pop'.

"AGAIN!" Ken cheered and all the guys cheered with him. "Leo don't you want to see her dance to this?" Ken asked bouncing around Leo, but he gave no response. Subin said it was okay and started the song over again so she could get the timing right. (WATCH* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFrnrojoXk&feature=plcp)She loved this song so much that for a long time it was her ring tone, she only changed it when she started going to MyDol because she was afraid people would look at her weird. Ken and Hyuk jumped up and joined her and everyone burst out laughing at how well they could move their hips. The song ended and everyone was laughing and having a good time. Even N managed to get Leo to laugh. After the guys practiced a bit more they decided it was time to go out and get some dinner. They told Subin to stay in Hyuk's clothes since it would be a little weird for them to be walking around late at night with a high school student.  Hong bin, Ravi and Hyuk sat in the back while Leo, Subin and Ken sat in the middle. N was forced to sit in the front beside their manager. N and Ravi were fighting over who would pay but in the end Ken paid because he lost the quiet game. Who knew it was so difficult to stay quiet for ten minutes. Leo of course was quiet for a lot of the meal. He and Subin sat beside each other and he saw that she was restricting what she was eating. When the guys were busy talking about something he put some grilled meat onto her plate and pushed the kimchi over to her.

"Eat." Was all Leo said before stuffing a dumpling into his mouth. Subin laughed and grabbed a napkin to wipe the little bit of soy sauce from the corner of his mouth. "Oh..thank you." Leo shyly said and N saw the cute little atmosphere between them and started bugging them about it. Leo stayed silent while Subin joked around with the rest of the guys. Leo liked seeing Subin getting along with his group members, he thought it was important that since they were going to spend a lot of time together, that she should get to know his friends. When they finished dinner they headed back to the studio so Subin could get changed back into her regular clothes so she could head back to Nara's apartment. Nara had called her five times asking when she would get home. Subin liked that someone was waiting for her at home instead of chasing her out all the time. VIXX had to practice more before going home so their manager drove Subin home. They all said goodbye and when Ken went in to get a hug from her Leo grabbed him by the back of his shirt and threw him away. Everyone laughed and Subin said she would see them all later. Subin possibly had one of the best nights in her life and it was all thanks to Leo. The only thing that would have made it better would have been seeing Woobin. She missed her little brother so much, and she had no idea how he was being treated with his grandmother which stressed her out even more. Subin made a plan to go see him tomorrow and even if her grandmother tried to chase her out, nothing would stop her from seeing her only family.

---------------------

~Please comment~