My first.....

Rock Your Body

The next day at school Subin sat in class, surrounded by peoples whispers and unrelenting glares. She felt so alone, so unwanted. When she looked over at the girls who did this to her, they looked absolutely pleased with themselves. Staring at her note book Subin tried to force herself into a world where she was accepted and not hated just because of who her friends were. There was some snickering in the class, Subin looked over and people were looking at a piece of paper and then looking at her. Subin could feel herself sinking into her seat. As the paper came closer and closer to her, she could feel everyone staring at her. The person handed the note to Subin and she stared at the folded paper in his hand. She reached out to grab it with a shaking hand, but someone swooped in and grabbed it from him before she could. Subin looked up to see Leo looking at her with gentle eyes. He opened the note and read it; his once gentle eyes turned into those of a killer.

"Who wrote this." Leo asked the guy who had tried to pass the note to Subin. When he didn't answer Leo asked him again except louder this time. The teacher and everyone was startled by Leo; he had never talked much in class let alone yell at someone. Subin grabbed the note from Leo's hand and read it. It was a very detailed drawing of someone who resembled Subin in a very compromising position. On the top was her name and number, the cartoon Subin was asking people to call her for a good time. Subin was horrified and her eyes instantly shot over to the leader of the three girls who had a smug look on her face. "I SAID WHO WROTE IT!" Leo grabbed the boy by the collar and forced him out of his seat. The boys chair flipped over and everyone gasped.

"LEO STOP!" Subin said as she hugged Leo tightly. Leo looked over his shoulder and saw Subin holding onto him tightly. He let the shaken boy go and the two of them were forced to sit in the hallway. "You didn't have to do that." Subin said as she nervously sat beside Leo.

"They have no right to talk about you like that." Leo stared ahead of him. He didn't want to look at Subin. He knew that this was all his fault, at this moment he wished that he wasn't an idol. Leo looked carefully into the window and when he saw that the teacher was busy dealing with the students who passed the note he grabbed Subin's hand. "Come on." She stood up and the two of them ran out to the dance practice hall way. "Let's dance." Leo hoped over to the music station and hooked his MP3 up to it.

"I'm in my uniform. It's kind of weird to dance in a skirt." Subin pulled and tugged at her skirt and blazer but Leo just shrugged.

"It's kind of weird to dance in a mesh top but I do that." Leo said causing Subin to laugh. When the song started playing Subin smiled. It was 'One Year Later' but Onew and Jessica, it was one of her favourite songs when it first came out. Leo held his hand out and Subin shyly took it, to shake away the nervous feelings Leo pulled Subin tight against his body and started dancing stiffly. Subin laughed and missed some of the words but picked up very quickly. She and Leo sang and danced together very comfortably. The song had a totally different feeling when the two of them sang, it was fun but still sounded very professional. Leo was smiling brightly and laughing along with her, he felt so comfortable around her now. When the song ended Leo spun her around and dipped her backwards and Subin easily flowed along with it. Leo pulled her back up and their faces were only an inch apart. Both were breathing a little heavy from dancing and singing so much. Subin slowly closed her eyes as Leo held her in his arms. Seeing this Leo became a little panicky but wouldn't let this chance pass. He moved closer and as their lips brushed against each other's the bell rang loudly. Subin's eyes flew open and when she realized what was going to happen she put her hands on Leo's chest and tried to push him away but he held on tighter. He kissed Subin and when their lips touched Subin instantly became jell-o. She stopped fighting and soon started kissing him back. They parted and looked at each other, both had a glaze over their eyes. "Subin I-" Leo started to speak but there was a knock at the door. The two flew away from each other as Jongup poked his head into the room.

"Oh there you are Subin. I was looking all over the place for you. Your manager is here." Jongup smiled brightly and Subin nodded her head. She walked over and grabbed her bag and looked at Leo who was staring at the ground so he didn't have to see Subin leaving with Jongup again.

"Bye Leo...I'll call you later?" She asked before leaving the dance room. Leo looked up at her and nodded his head. With that Subin left with Jongup and headed to the front of the school. She wasn't thinking about anything else except for the fact that her first kiss was taken by none other than cold, distant Leo from VIXX. When they reached the front of the building Jongup said goodbye and Subin headed to the van with her manager. "What's going on oppa? Why are you picking me up?"

"Your grandmother is in the hospital." Was all her manager said. Subin's mind went blank. Was her grandmother okay? Is she in critical condition? What about Woobin? Subin looked at her phone and she so wanted to call Leo and tell him everything that was going on, but Subin knew she had to handle this herself. No one could pull her out of this; it was her family that was falling apart.

------------------------

~Please comment~

I am SO SORRY that this took for ever to upload