All for you

Rock Your Body

Three months have passed quietly for the two of them since Subin had forced herself out of his life. Leo had thought many times about going over to the flower shop to go see her, but every time he worked himself up to it he would suddenly think about what Subin wanted. Did she really want to see him again? Was she still thinking about him at all? Leo has been over working himself since that day so he could try and forget about her, but every song had lyrics about her. Every word sounded like it came out of her sweet lips. He had tried writing lyrics about it as a sort of therapy but nothing seemed to be working. He had a whole notebook with notes and lyrics about her. He could feel himself slipping away from his friends and could feel everyone around him was tired of dragging him along. Leo sat in the uncomfortable makeup chair and drifted into the music that was drowning out the background noise. As girls pulled, tugged and sprayed a lethal amount of hairspray in his hair, Leo was focusing on the flowers sitting on the makeup table. They were plain red and pink roses that must have been left by some of their fans. He reached out and plucked one of the silky petals and gently rubbed it between his fingers. He didn't want to feel useless anymore. Even though the boys were only going onto a radio show, the company felt that Leo and Ravi should have their hair done at least since N was lucky enough to get away with a cute pink hat. It was a live broadcasted show, but Leo didn't see the point in getting all dressed up. The petal got caught on one of his rings and he stared at the once beautiful petal was now ripped and crumpled. He dropped it to the ground and focused back himself back into the music.

It was an early day for Subin. Woobin had been feeling unwell for two days and it was only last night that he was actually sick. He was bent over the toilet bowl while she rubbed his back. Their grandmother passed away almost three weeks ago. In her will she left everything to Subin, the store, the house and the money her parents hid away from them before their untimely deaths. Another thing along with the will was a note, specifically for Subin from her grandmother. The note stayed untouched on her night side table. Every night she thought about opening but she was afraid of what her grandmother had to say to her from beyond the grave. They had made their peace and tried to mend their broken relationship in the last weeks she had, but it was difficult. Her grandmother would beg for her to sing every day, but Subin had lost the will to do it. Everything she sang sounded off key, and every dance move was slow and sluggish. Instead she has focused all of her energy into running the store and taking care of Woobin who was now her only family. She sat and watched as Woobin sat at the counter colouring in one of his favourite colour by number books while listening to the radio. Today the store had a fresh delivery of lilac which filled the whole building and the street out front to be filled with it's sweet, fresh scent. Lilac's were always her favourite flowers because of the light purple colour that radiated against its dark green leaves. She ran her hands over one of the large bundle of flowers and took in a large breath and muttered the flowers meaning into the air for only her to hear. "....First love...."

The boys were having a fairly fun show with the MC's that were leading them fairly closely to the script that the producers always gave them. He didn't know why they put all the effort into writing a script if they were suppose to improvise. The time came for the boys to choose their favourite song of the moment which would be played on air for all of their fans to hear. When the MC's called on Leo, he froze for a second, thinking carefully about which one to pick.

"I would like to hear 'All for you' by Seo In Guk and Eunji....there is someone I specifically want to listen to this song." The MC's tried to get more answers from him but his friends jumped in and reminded them that they had to play rock paper scissors to see who would win. Thankfully he had the best friends in the world and they all lost on purpose for Leo could get his song played. "Subin!" Leo yelled before the song played. Everyone in the studio started to panic and their managers were being held back by the radio producers who knew something good was going to happen that could possibly raise their listeners. When Subin heard her name being called over the radio, she snapped her head towards the voice that has been haunting her dreams. "Subin! You dummy! I was suppose to say it first!" Was all Leo could say before the MC's cut him off and started playing the song. With her hands drawn over Subin listened carefully.

All for you
It’s already been a few days since you haven’t called
Do you know that it’s my birthday soon?
But time keeps ticking without concern
Because I was more worried than annoyed
I went to the entrance of your street without planning it
I didn’t think I’d see you
but you greeted me with a smile

Actually, I worried about this a lot
Because I had nothing I could do for you
Even though I lack so much and I don’t have much
Will you still accept me?

For you, only for you
I might not be able to
give you the whole world but
Now I will promise only to you
I will be a person who is only for you

It’s only for you just wanna be for you
You just need to stay by
my side just as you are right now
Even if I’m born again,
I want to look at only you forever

She wanted to cry. This was a song Subin had thought about singing with Leo for a long time. It was her ringtone and the song she usually listened to first thing in the morning. No matter how many times she heard it, she never got tired of it. Leo stood in the hallway and stayed silent as his managers scolded him for acting so brashly in front of everyone. He knew he was going to be severely punished for this, but he couldn't pass up on his chance to communicate with Subin.

You don’t know but it was a bit hard for me
Am I the right person for you?
And even if I’m not the one but it’s another person
I want to throw away that feeling now

For you, only for you
I might not be able to
give you the whole world but
Now I will promise only to you
I will be a person who is only for you

It’s only for you just wanna be for you
You just need to stay by
my side just as you are right now
Even if I’m born again,
I want to look at only you forever

(Love – in my small heart
oh love – I want to fill it up with your scent)
So even if I’m eternally trapped inside
I can be happy

For you, only for you
I might not be able to
give you the whole world but
Now I will promise only to you
I will be a person who is only for you

It’s only for you
Oh oh it’s all for you

Before the song ended Subin reached for the phone and dialed the radio station. She explained that she was the girl Leo played the song for. Faster than she thought, she was put on the waiting list for when the song ended and everyone was set up again. Here she was, standing in the middle of her shop with the phone pressed against her ear, hoping to hear from a boy who was more like a dream than a reality. She wanted to hang up. She thought she was going to be sick. Just as she was about to press the end button, the MC's voice rang loudly.

"Hello mysterious caller? Would you like to introduce yourself?" He said as he looked at Leo with a evil grin. Leo was totally not expecting the voice on the other end of the line. It was a long shot for Subin to even hear them on the radio, but for her to actually call in was a miracle.

"Hello Leo."

---------------------------

~Please comment~

Seo In Guk & Eunji - All for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYotMpVGzNY&feature=fvwrel