It's me

Rock Your Body

It's me - Sunny&Luna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiClDsxNQjo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the last class of the day and Subin hadn't seen Leo all day. Doodling in the margins of her paper, Subin was feeling a little guilty of dancing with Jongup. Although she loved it, and every minute she was with him felt so fresh and exciting, upsetting Leo seemed to put Subin in a bad mood. Class ended and instead of paying attention Subin had written some poetry in her notebook. As she was packing up a large book came crashing down on her hand. She yelped in pain and threw the book onto the floor. The three girls standing in front of her gasped.

"First you hog Leo oppa to yourself, now you're throwing our books around? You're the worst kind of person!" A girl with short pink hair said with her arms crossed across her chest. Subin had seen these girls following Leo around before.

"Oh good...Leo's stockers." Subin grabbed her bag and stood up but the three girls blocked her path. "Please move."

"Not until you give Leo oppa back to us." The chubbier girl said and Subin rolled her eyes.

"He's not mine to give back. Now move out of my way." Subin pushed past them and one of the girls threw a pencil case at the back of her head. She winced in pain and picked the case up off of the floor. She turned back to the girls who were glaring at her. Subin charged up to them and shoved the pencil case back in their hand. "I think you dropped this." With that she turned and walked out of the room.

"You'll be sorry!" One yelled and Subin just waved at them. Rubbing the back of her head, Subin decided to head to the vocal rooms since she did need to practice. She reached to open a door but out walked Leo who was equally surprised to see her there. "Oh...hey..." Subin said awkwardly and Leo awkwardly said hi back.

"I was just about to text you...want to practice?" Leo opened the door wider and Subin slowly walked in. Spread out on the couch was tons of music sheets with scratched out lyrics. Leo quickly packed them away before opened the music booth for her. Subin laughed and comfortably stood behind the microphone with the giant headphones placed over her ears. "What are you going to sing?" Leo buzzed in and Subin thought about it for a second.

" How about 'It's me' by Sunny and Luna. It was made for the 'To the beautiful you' sound track." Subin bounced up and down and Leo was a little confused. He had heard about the new drama but he was too busy to actually watch any television lately.

"Isn't that the new drama with Minho and Sulli?" Leo was setting everything up and Subin beamed brightly.

"Yup~ Minho oppa is so handsome!" Subin giggled and Leo rolled his eyes at how easily women became jell-o for good looking men. Leo gave the signal to start and Subin waited for the music cue. When Leo heard her sing, he wondered how much she had practiced since their last meeting. Her voice had become so much stronger and defined that it was hard to find anything wrong with it.

I love you, I love you, I love you
Even if I say it a thousand times, it’s not enough
I miss you, I miss you – each moment that I miss you, I miss you more
I call you and call you and call you and your face keeps floating up
If I hope and hope and hope, will you know how I feel someday?

It’s me who only knows you – the person who will only love you is me
It’s because meeting you was like a miracle to me
It’s me who only wants you – the person who will only protect you is me
It’s me who is only looking at you by your side, a fool
 

Her voice was perfect for slower ballad like songs. Subin had closed her eyes and let the music flow out of her instead of forcing it like she had for so long. Leo just sat there and listened, afraid to cut in and ruin the song.

I draw out your face – will I see you in my dreams when I’m asleep?
If I want you and want you and want you, will you know how I feel someday?

It’s me who only knows you – the person who will only love you is me
It’s because meeting you was like a miracle to me
It’s me who only wants you – the person who will only protect you is me
It’s me who is only looking at you by your side

My heart is speaking, it’s saying that it’s only you
I love you, I love you alone, that’s me
 


Leo looked back at the music sheets poking out of his bag and pulled the out. As he watched Subin sing so joyfully, he felt inspired to write the few lyrics that had been missing the in song he had been working on.

This love story is only for you to hear
A story about how I loved only one person
Keep it for yourself – this love that no one knows about, it’s me

I’m singing this love song only for you
A song that can be heard only by you
It’s me who will always sing you this love song for only you

Subin finished and looked to Leo for any signs on how she did. But like always, Leo was stone faced. No emotions, no sense of pride knowing that his 'student' had practiced just for him. Subin had worked so hard, hoping to see maybe a hint of a smile on Leo's face, but there was nothing.

"Alright, I think that's good enough." Leo said before turning off the booth and getting his bag packed. Subin stepped out a little confused and blocked the door before Leo could leave.

"I sang one song...that's it for practice?" Subin asked and Leo just nodded. Fed up, Subin let him out and grabbed her own bag. The two walked silently to the front of the school where his van was waiting for him. Subin started walking off in her own direction until Leo called for her.

"Subin!" She turned around and Leo suddenly felt flustered. He had no idea why he called her name out and now that he did he looked like an idiot. "Want to have dinner with us?" He clenched his fists and yelled at himself. Of course she would say no. He had avoided her the whole day and acted like a total jerk to her during her practice time. Now he had to stand here and wait for her rejection-

"Sure." Subin happily walked over to the van and Leo stood there wide eyed. He shrugged and walked to the van feeling a little happy that she had accepted, but also a little confused as to why she said yes.

"We have to practice first so dinner won't be until eight or nine tonight, but after that manager hyung can drive you home." Leo said pretending to be playing around with his phone. Subin rolled her eyes and grabbed Leo's phone out of his hand. He didn't put up a fight, instead he just shyly looked out the window. The he head the click of a camera and looked to see Subin posing so the both of them could be seen in the picture. "YAH!" Leo yelled and grabbed his phone back. Subin laughed and stuck her tongue out at him before calling Nara to tell her she would be late. Leo looked at the picture of Subin blowing her cheeks up, looking like a dumpling, and there he was, with half of his face showing a slight scowl. He sighed and turned the phone off before shoving it back into his pocket.

-------------------------

~Please comment~

Meet VIXX...the biggest dorks ever XD

 

 

How I imagine Leo reacted to being in a kickass mustache....

Leo: Oh lord...-_-'

N: SUP BUDDY!

Leo: Oh

N:Come on look cute for the camera~

Leo: F*** this...PEACE OUT!!

N:....awkward.....