Juno

Rock Your Body

*Two months later*

"Ah...ah..Jongup...it hurts..oh...ah..." Subin said trying to catch her breath. Ever muscle ached as it bended in ways she never knew were possible. She had never felt like this before and it was odd that it was Jongup doing this to her.

"Sorry Subin...I'm trying to be gentle..." Jongup whispered as he rubbed his hand gently on her thigh. His hair was sticking to his forehead due to sweat as he tried his hardest not to hurt the fragile Subin who was like putty in his hands.

"WILL YOU TWO STOP BEING SO AWKWARD?! WE'RE STILL IN THE ROOM!" Himchan yelled at the two in the middle of the dance studio. Jongup was helping Subin stretch out a pulled muscle in her leg but from the sounds they were making it was making everyone in the room uncomfortable. All of B.A.P and the girls from the group Subin was going to debut with were all standing there watching the two awkwardly.

"IT REALLY HURTS! I CAN'T HELP THE NOISES I MAKE!" Subin yelled back at Himchan who put his hands in the air and backed away slowly from them. Since reading the letter from her grandmother two months ago, Subin automatically went and auditioned at different agencies. The first one she went to was Jellyfish entertainment but the second they found out that she was the girl on the radio with Leo, they forced her out of the building without even auditioning. After that she went and auditioned at TS Entertainment and the day after her audition she was accepted as a trainee. A month and a half into her training, Subin was put into the four member group 'Juno' that was going to debut in two months time. The other girls were Nara, Suji and Yoonji. The four of them became close very quickly, not only because they had to but because the three of them recognised Subin from MyDol Academy where they were currently students. The company dropped Subin in the group much like how Daehyun was dropped into B.A.P at the last moment. She was the oldest among the four of them but she acted the most immature giving many people the impression she was the maknae.

"Subin unnie...are you okay now?" Yoonji said as she bounced around to keep herself warmed up. Subin moved her leg around and when she decided it was good enough to dance around on, she waved Jongup away and the other three came back onto the dance floor. Instead of working on their debut song 'MOVE IT!' the girls were practicing 'Loving U' by SISTAR which was their choreographers favourite group. Because she was the leader and lead vocals like Hyorin she was stuck being in the front most of the time. With dance and vocal training out of the way, all Subin had left for the day was the final visual components. The girls all nervously headed to the hair salon with some company officials and the stylists which would be with them for the next few months. Nara was the first one to have any major work done on her hair. The hair stylist gathered her hair, which was down to her hips, into a long pony tail and cut it off to just below her shoulders. Nara was in tears as she felt her precious hair fall to the ground. Subin, who sat beside her, held her friends hand tightly. She didn't feel any special connection to hair since she had cut it really short the day she left her old company almost half a year ago. Yoonji and Suji kept their long hair but it was styled very ily. Yoonji's hair was dyed dark red and given a slight wave which made her look like a foreigner which Suji kept pointing out. Suji's hair was light brown with a centre part which made her feel much more mature than her young sixteen year old appearance. Subin watched as the stylists cut her shoulder length hair into bob with a slight wave.

"How come Subin unnie looks good with any hairstyle." Nara complained as she constantly touched her short hair trying to get use to the length. The girls laughed and after taking a few pictures to send to the CEO, the girls went their separate ways and headed home. The street was dark since most of the shops closed around nine, but thankfully her store still had the lights on. Since becoming a trainee Subin has had to hire people to work at the shop to watch it while she was practicing. A young woman with her hair pulled into a tight pony tail greeted Subin and went over all of the sales of the day. She checked on Woobin who was fast asleep upstairs clinging onto his teddy bear. Subin wandered back downstairs to close the store when she saw a young man entre the front door.

"Sorry sir we're closed." Subin smiled sweetly, but the man stared at the floor and stood there. Oh great Subin thought to herself. I finally get to a happy place in my life and I'm going to be and murdered by some weirdo in a hoodie. "Sorry sir but you'll have to come back tomorrow." Subin held on tightly to her keys, ready to stab the ert if she had to. The man lifted his head and it took a few seconds before Subin recognised the bare face in front of her. "Taekwoon?" She called out and Leo smiled shyly. "Holy crap." Subin muttered and dropped the keys so she could cover with her hands.

"Sorry for scaring you." Leo said quietly as he took off his hood and hat. Subin was in such a state of shock that she had to reach out to the counter to keep herself from falling over. He slowly walked over to Subin who was shaking. Without letting her react, Leo quickly opened his arms and embraced Subin tightly. The instant she was in his arms Subin stopped shaking. For months she had been dreaming about something like this and for it to finally be happening was unreal. "I'm back Subin...I'm back for good." She closed her eyes and hugged him back hoping to never wake from this dream. After a few minutes Leo loosened his grip on her and leaned back a little to get a good look at her. "Nice hair.." He touched the ends of her hair and smiled gently. Shyly Subin started fidgeting with her hair as if it would magically make it long and blond again. "I like it." Leo reassured her and chuckled at how cute she was. "Oh by the way..." Leo said before lightly pecking Subin on the lips making the small girl blush bright red. "I was suppose to say I love you first. You ruined that for me you brat." He poked her forehead leaving a little red mark.

"YAH! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU TOOK FOREVER!" Subin hit his shoulder and Leo just laughed and kissed the red mark. She stuck her tongue out at him and pushed out of his embrace, leaving Leo a little lonely. Subin grabbed the keys which were on the floor and headed over to the door. "I kind of really need to close the shop so...can I talk to you tomorrow?" Subin stood at the door biting her lip nervously. Leo shifted his weight from one foot to another and looked at the ground.

"I was thinking...since I have the weekend off that..maybe..I dunno..if I..could..sorta...stay here?" He refused to look up, embarrassed by how weak and shy he sounded. When he did finally look up he saw a stunned Subin standing at the door with hanging wide open.

"Oh..uh..sure..I mean...if you don't have anywhere else to go..." She locked the front door and the two of them shyly headed to the stairs which lead to the apartment. Subin turned off the store lights and the two of them slowly walked up the stairs. As she fiddled with the key chain to find the right one, Leo suddenly wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

"I'm tired~" Leo whined, his face bright red from his sudden courage. Subin finally found the key and the two of them stumbled into the apartment, Leo not wanting to let go of Subin kept his arms tight around her.

"Do you want some tea?" Subin asked, unsure of how to progress from here. Leo shook his head and finally let go of her to look around the apartment. Something about it seemed so much more inviting. He took off his shoes and took the extra pair of house slippers which were bright pink. Subin grabbed a blanket and pillow from the closet and handed them to Leo who made his way over to the couch. "Well...good night Taekwoon." Subin said before walking backwards to her bedroom, afraid to look away from him in case he tried anything else.

"Night Subin." Leo said as he laid down, pulling the covers up to his chin. He rolled over so his face was towards the back of the couch. Subin went into her room and quickly changed into her pyjamas. Of course the only pair left were her heavy winter pyjamas with a cute snow flake design on them. As she laid in bed, time moved impossibly slow. She wanted so badly to jump out of bed and check to see if Leo was still there. The last thing she wanted was to wake up in the morning and see that was he was gone because of work. After two hours of rolling around in her bed, Subin finally got out of bed, the light and opened her bedroom door. Laying there, staring at the ceiling was a wide awake Leo who had the same annoyed look that she was sporting only moments ago.

"Um...Taekwoon?" Subin called out quietly so as to not wake Woobin. Leo shot up and focused his eyes in the darkness and saw Subin standing there. "If the couch isn't comfortable...you can...I dunno...share my bed...OR NOT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THAT'S TOTALLY FINE!" Subin was so embarrassed that she even offered that looking at Leo was absolutely impossible.

"....sure...." His quiet voice said from the darkness. She heard the rustling of the blankets as they fell to the floor. His light footsteps echoed in the silent apartment as he made his way over to Subin. Now he was only an inch away from her. They looked into each other's eyes right before Leo brushed passed her and headed to the large bed. He made himself comfortable on one side of the bed and laid there looking at Subin who was frozen at the door. "You were the one who invited me to share a bed with you...if you change your mind that's fine." Leo pulled the blankets off of him and Subin was panicking. She was afraid to share a bed with Leo, but having him so close yet so far was destroying any sanity she had left.

"No! No it's fine!" Subin made her way over to the bed and shyly climbed into bed beside him. Leo covered himself in the blankets again. She sat there like a statue, staring at the lamp beside her bed which had now become her mortal enemy. It was the only thing keeping her from being alone...in the dark...in bed...with Leo.

"Oh come on!" Leo complained. He rolled over and wrapped Subin in his arms so her face was resting against his chest. He reached over and turned off the light. "Now go to sleep. I won't try anything. Why would I want to attack such an annoying girl anyways." Leo said. Subin was blushing bright red and hit him lightly in the chest. Leo chuckled and let out a large sigh of relief as he felt himself drifting to sleep with Subin in his arms. After months of fighting his feelings and fighting against his idol character, he could finally hold the woman he loves in his arms.  

----------------------------

~Please comment~

And that's the end of yet another story :P

Episode 1 [ENGSUB] VIXX MYDOL

Watch and enjoy the awesomeness XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpNYydFEQ8U

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

I really enjoy this picture....that is all...ROLL AWAY! (._.) (|: ) (.-.) ( :|) (._.)

BEAST LEO TIME!