Guilt

Rock Your Body

Himchan of B.A.P held the phone in his hand, saw the pictures of Subin and threw it into the pond. Jongup and Zelo helped Subin stand up. The girls cowered under the boys glares and ran away leaving them alone.

"Subin, are you okay?" Jongup asked and she quietly shook her head. It hurt to put pressure on her left leg and she cursed knowing that she would get into heaps of trouble for this. With Zelo and Jongup's help, Subin managed to limp to the front yard where a van pulled up. Leo and the rest of VIXX jumped out and ran over to Subin while looking angrily at B.A.P.

"Subin? Subin are you okay? Who did this?" Leo lightly touched her chin and looked at her bloodied lip. He looked up and Jongup hoping that he was the one who did this to her so he could kick the crap out of him. Jongup knew what he was thinking and shoved Leo causing members of both groups to go on edge.

"You're psycho fan girls did this." Leo let out a sigh and looked to Subin who didn't raise her eyes to look back. "You should really take better care of your friends." Jongup spat out as he brushed past Leo and the rest of VIXX. Jongup and Zelo took Subin to their van and were followed by the rest of B.A.P who left VIXX standing there silently. VIXX stood there looking at Leo who kept staring at the spot Subin was just standing at. He kicked the ground and watched the van drive away with Subin. Ken came over, wrapped his arm around Leo and together they walked back to their own van and drove off. "Are you sure you don't want us to drop you off at the hospital?" Yongguk asked as they dropped Subin off at her company.

"No, but thank you. It's better if I face the CEO first....Bye." Subin waved good bye and B.A.P drove off while yelling out the window, wishing her a fast recovery. With a large breath, Subin limped into the office and instantly people started staring at her. She felt so ashamed but made sure to keep her head held high. The very first place she went to was the CEO's office, she stood outside the door, waiting for a moment of silence before she was to entre. When the time finally came, Subin went in the office and the first words out of were "I'm sorry."  Leo asked his manager to make a special stop somewhere so he could get a gift for a friend. He stopped outside of the familiar flower shop and with the rest of VIXX, they went inside.

"Hello~ Welcome~ Is there anything I can help you find?" Subin's grandmother happily came over to the boys and smiled brightly at them. "Aigoo~  What beautiful boys." She praised them and Leo felt a little sick knowing this wasn't her true personality.

"Hello ma'am. My name is Leo, I came last time with your granddaughter Subin." The sweet old lady quickly changed into the bitter woman Leo first met.

"Oh now I remember. What did that send all of her lovers to come and rough me up?" Her grandmother said as she walked back towards the counter. N and Hong bin were absolutely shocked that those words came out of while Ken and Ravi were having a hard time holding in their laughter. Hyuk was silently looking at the flowers around him when he saw the face of a cute little boy in the corner of the shop. He went over to him while his hyungs were busy talking with the grandmother.

"No ma'am, I came to pick up Subin's things." Leo took a step towards the back stairs but the grandmothers cane came flying out and almost smacked his shin.

"Be careful!" N yelled and the grandmother scowled at him. Hyuk and Woobin walked back over to the group and when Woobin saw Leo his face lit up.

"Hyung!" Woobin called and Leo turned to him with a bright smile on his face. With his arms opened wide, Leo easily lifted Woobin up and held him on his hip. His group members were amazed that Leo was so close to this strange, adorable little boy. Just then a customer walked in and the grandmother happily walked over to them with a large smile painted on her face. "Hyung I can take you to Subin's room." Leo put Woobin down, and hand in hand he and Woobin went upstairs to get the rest of Subin's things. VIXX stayed downstairs to keep the grandmother distracted.  "Here." Woobin opened the door to the apartment and Leo looked around, no matter how much he stood in the middle of the living room, the apartment gave off no feeling of being a home. He spotted in the corner of the living room was a picture of a beautiful man and woman who were smiling brightly. Instantly, Leo knew it was Woobin and Subin's parents. "Our bedroom." Woobin said taking Leo's hand and dragging him to the last door down the small hall way. There were two mattresses on the floor, drawings the Woobin did were taped to the wall and the only real piece of furniture was the chest of drawers in the far corner of the room.

"You share this room with your noona?"  Leo asked and Woobin nodded his head and smiled happily. As Leo began packing a gym bag full of Subin's things, Woobin would come over and show him the pictures he drew. When he packed everything he could, Leo walked back downstairs with Woobin to see VIXX causing a huge commotion to distract the old lady.

"Next time you come Hyung I'll draw a picture for you." Woobin said brightly and Leo ruffled his hair and promised to come back. He and the rest of VIXX ran out of the shop and into the van. Subin walked back to Nara's apartment with silent tears falling down her face. As she reached to open the door t walk into the building, VIXX's van pulled up. Leo jumped out of the van, all of his confidence quickly disappearing as he walked up to Subin. All of the boys were fighting with each other to get a good look at the two from the van windows.

"Hey..." Leo said shyly while holding the gym bag behind him. Subin said nothing and walked over to him, he saw the tears coming down her face and he instantly felt like embracing her. As if she could read his mind, Subin quickly wrapped her arms around Leo and hugged him tightly. The cries from VIXX could be heard from the van. Leo hugged her back and the two quickly parted. "Sorry about those girls...I didn't know they would do anything like this." Looking at her wounds Leo felt a pang of guilt shoot through his heart. "Did you talk to your CEO?" Subin slowly nodded her head.

"My debut has been pushed back. Instead of five months it's now going to be seven months."  Subin hung her head and Leo let out a large sigh. Even though he wasn't the one being punished, he felt like his world was ending. Because of him, Subin was going to have to wait longer to debut. Leo held out the bag and Subin looked at him with a confused look. She took the bag and opened it on the spot, when she saw it was all of her things a large smile spread across her face. "Oh Leo." Subin said before hugging him again. Like before, VIXX could be heard screaming and cheering from the van. The two separated again and said their good byes before Subin disappeared behind the apartment building doors. When Leo opened the van the boys automatically started teasing him.

"Oh shut up." Leo said with a slight blush on his face before putting his head phones in and drowning out the mocking tones of his friends. He hoped that despite everything that happened that the next day would progress without any mishaps. The only thing that troubled him was knowing that the next time he had to miss school, Subin might be bullied again and the only people who could help were B.A.P. The imagines of Jongup helping Subin flashed before his eyes and Leo felt jealous. He didn't know why he was jealous though. Why would he get jealous over someone helping his friend. Instead of questioning it, Leo decided to ignore it and try to get some sleep.

------------------------

~Please comment~