Fan girls

Rock Your Body

The next day at school Leo and the rest of VIXX weren't there due to a schedule so for the hour she had between school and recording for her debut song, Subin wanted to head over to her grandmothers shop to possibly see her little brother. During every period of the day, one of Leo's fan girls had somehow terrorized Subin. In the morning someone had thrown her math notebook into the bathroom sink, put nails in her running shoes and wrote death threats on her desk. The teacher tried to find out who it was and although Subin was glaring at the girls who had confronted her before, she said nothing. When lunch period started, Subin stayed in her class to scrub the words off of her desk. Little things like this couldn't break her. When she debuted there would be anti-fans. She knew that, but this still hurt. Jongup and Zelo walked past her classroom  and saw her scrubbing her desk. Without thinking twice, Jongup went in and helped her clean up. He introduced her to Zelo who was just as sweet and innocent as Jongup.

"Who did this?" Jongup asked when they finished and were walking towards the dining hall. Zelo was skipping down the hall with a lollipop hanging out of his mouth that one of his hyungs gave him earlier.

"One VIXX's crazy fans." Subin tried to wave it off but Jongup looked very worried.

"The 'Babys' wouldn't do that to you." Jongup said confidently and Subin laughed. Of course they would, no matter how nice a person's fans were, they were never truly accepting of anyone else. The three of them headed right over to B.A.P's lunch table where the rest of the guys were sitting there eating packed lunches that were approved of their companies nutritionist. Subin nervously sat down between Zelo and Jongup and all of B.A.P welcomed her with open arms. The boys friends  and Hiro would come over and talk with them and everyone seemed to be in a better mood just by being around them. She felt so different around B.A.P than she did with Leo. With him, she felt like she always had to watch what she said in case he yelled at her again. Sadly lunch had to end and they all said goodbye to her as she walked into her classroom. The three girls were glaring at her as she sat down at her desk. Nothing was written on it, nothing was put on her chair. Everything seemed good until she opened her desk and laying inside was a dead frog.

"YOU FREAKS!" Subin screamed at them and jumped away from her desk. The girls howled with delight at Subin's obvious annoyance. Everyone else in the room just looked at them, totally disgusted that someone who was hoping to be an idol, would act so childish and psychotic. Subin dumped out her favourite Super Junior pencil case and put the frog in it. She kept it at the foot of her desk until class was done and she could go bury it outside. Seeing an innocent animal die because of a jealous fan was truly upsetting to Subin. Since she was a child she had always had a deep love for animals no matter how large, small, scaly, or slimy. The second class ended, Subin picked up her bag and the pencil case and headed outside to the back of the school near a small pond where the girls must have gotten it. She buried a little hole and buried her pencil case and said a little prayer, saying sorry that it's life had to end like this.  Her phone started ringing and she saw Leo's name and picture flash onto the screen. "Hey Leo."

"Hey Subin, if you can, do you want to practice a little? I can be at the school in five minutes." Leo was in the van coming back from their schedule and he had two hours of free time that he hoped he could use to practice with Subin. He felt bad for ditching her all day.

"Sure but I want to go see Woobin before I have to go recording." Subin stood up and turned towards the school and standing only a few feet away from here were the three fan girls.

"I understand, if I don't see you at school I can just drop by Nara noonas right?" Ken and N were silently mocking Leo by acting like a couple and making out. Leo kicked the side of Kens head. The boys laughed but Subin wasn't really listening to them.

"YAH SUBIN!" The short chubby  girl called out. Leo heard the girl call for her and he recognised the voice. It was one of his insane fan girls that sent him photo shopped pictures of them as a couple.

"I have to go Leo." Subin hung up and didn't give Leo a chance to reply. She shoved her phone in her bag and took a step towards the girls who instantly pounced at her.

"Subin? Subin are you there?" Leo yelled into the phone. The boys looked at him a little worried because to see Leo worked up was very rare. "Hyung! Hurry up and get to the school!" Leo hit the back of their managers seat and hoped nothing bad happened to her. Subin was knocked to the ground with a bloody lip and her hair sticking up in the most impossible angles. The girls refused to leave her alone even though during the attack Subin showed no signs of fighting back. She would rather be beaten up than hurt them and ruin her future.

"GET UP!" The tall one barked and kicked Subin in the ribs. She got the wind knocked out of her and she coughed heavily. "I SAID GET UP!" Subin was kicked again and looked down to her legs to see them all scratched up from being shoved to the ground.

"Let's take pictures and post it online." Their leader said and pulled her phone out to take photos. The other girls started giggling and were ready for the pictures of the beaten Subin to be taken. Suddenly a large hand reached out, wrapped around the phone and threw it to the ground and in a deep, booming voice, the person yelled out.

"STOP IT!"

----------------

~Please comment~