Chapter 9

She is my girlfriend

Bora open the door and she see that Jessica is sitting on the sofa. She walk and sit beside Jessica. 

"Honey, I miss you so much"

Jessica looks her with sad eyes.

"Don't you miss me?" Bora asked her and try to put her hand inside Jessica's long hair.

"I do miss you kiddo but I think we should stop this."

"Why?"

"Just.... I think it's impossible"

"No way. I cannot stop that. I love you so much unnie" Bora start cry.

"Love you too Kiddo but I cannot do that" Jessica said her coldly.

"But we become lovers for only 2 days. Now you start say words for break up. It's not easy"

"It's easy. If longer, you will be more pain"

"I don't know. I cannot." and BORA run to her bedroom.

"Hmm....." Jessica sigh deeply and nodded her head.

JESSICA's POV

Am I over caring people eyes? huh, its really make me confuse.

Looking Bora's face is the most excited thing in my life. Kissing to her is unforgetable.

But I try to stop that. Why?

I really don't want her to get difficult situration. I don't want people tell her bad things because of she date with me. 

She is idol star and she cannot do such kind of thing. 

I'm the elder one, I should stop this. It's really pain but ..... 

BORA's POV

Is unnie not really love me? Does she try to play with me? 

But I love her. I love her more than all my ex-boyfriends. 

No, It's cannot be. I will stop that not to happen.

 

--

9:00am at Starship Entertainment Cafeteria

 

"Oh, are they friends?" Soyu asked to Hyorin.

"I don't know" Hyorin answer confusely and looking to Bora & Jessica

 

Jessica is having breakfast with her colleagues.

Bora enter cafeteria and she goes to Jessica's table instead of going to SISTAR's table.

"Good Morning Sica Unnie." and she kiss Jessica's cheek.

Jessica blushed and bowed her head a bit only. 

Bora sit beside of her and start to eat breakfast.

"Bora Shi, do you know with Jessica Shi?" Taeyong asked her

"Yes, we are very close friend." Bora answer smiley

"wow, that's great. Huh! Sica unnie hide about this." Taeyong said excitedly.

Bora just smile and continue her breakfast.

"Don't you go and sit with your member?" Jessica asked Bora

"No, starting from now, I will eat with you only" 

And Bora continue "and I will follow around you as a shadow also"

Jessica looks her shockly but she cannot say anything in front of people. 

Bora hold her hand under the table & give her smile. 

 

--

Bora do the same as she said. She have lunch with Jessica & whenever she get break time, she run to Jessica's place and stay around her.

All engineers are so happy to see Bora goddess and Taeyong is the most talkative one. 

Jessica looks under pressure and getting two feeling. She angry on Bora and she like that Bora always beside her also. 

But she try to make her face as cold as ice. 

 

 

Other people went to construction site.

Jessica is busying at work table with her ID design. Bora sitting beside her and try to speak non stop. But Jessica ignore her. 

"Unnie, I'm really tired today. Dance steps are too difficult also. Trainer scold me because I cannot do proper."

Bora stops her words and looks to Jessica for a while. & she continue

"All becuase of you unnie. I miss you a lot and I took several break times and I missed all dance steps. But I don't care, I'm happy that I can see you"

Jessica feels so sorry for her. And she decide to start talk her "Then you should go back and try to practice more. Don't waste your time here."

"No, if I do like that you will leave me" Bora reply sadly. Her eyes start full with tears.

..

..

Jessica hold her hands and she promised "Go back to work. If you do your work properly, I will not leave you."

"Really?"

"Yes, but you have to hide about our relationship & need to work hard. ok?"

"I can do that. Dancing is my fav. I just need to put more effort only. And hiding the relationship is ... "

She continue "Ok, I promise. But we can be stay as friends in front of people, right?"

"of course, you make it to happen since morning. We cannot hide our friendship in front of people."

"hee hee" Bora laugh like a kid and she hug to Jessica suddenly.

"I'm so happy unnie. I gotta go back for practice. See you" and she run.

jessica nodded her head and smile quietly.