Chapter 1

She is my girlfriend

18 April 2012, Wednesday.

It’s my 24th year’s birthday. I celebrate my birthday party with my colleagues at chilled out bar. It’s my first time in bar at Korea. When I was young, of course I go out a lot. But after I got age, I stop all those kind of things. I moved Korea not even one year yet. Everything is new for me.

“Cheers, Happy Birthday Jessica! “

They cheers for my birthday. This is final glass. Yes, it’s almost 3am. We have to work tomorrow. So we should stop here.

All are drunk already except me because I’m not drinking alcohol. I went bar to treat my colleagues only.

“Bye Bye, Have a great Birthday Jessica, we really enjoy it. Will you be continuing party with your boyfriend?” Sunny asked me.

“Ah, No. I will not because I have no boy friend”

“Why? Did you break up with your ex?”

“No, I never have any boyfriend”

She looks me as a strange person. But she didn’t comment anything and go out her way.

What to do. No one believes me that I have no boyfriend. Actually I also don’t know reason that why I don’t like man. It’s ok. Men are not important for me. I just can enjoy my life alone. Doesn’t matter! I nodded my head and keep walking to car park area.

~~ ~~

 

“Oh, I forget to lock my car again” I whispered myself. That’s used to happen on me. That is my really bad habit. But what to do, I keep continue doing it.

Start drive slowly. And check my back mirror. OMG, what is it? Someone is sleeping inside my car. Oh, no. it’s not sleeping. It’s drunk. And it’s a girl.

 

“YA!” I shouted but no reply.

“HELLO” … Damn! No response.

I remove long hair in front of her face and check who she is.

Amm… her face looks very familiar. I know her but I forget her name.

“Oh, she is Yoon Bora from SISTAR.” I amaze myself. How come, she is in my car? And she’s really drunk also.

I stopped driving car and check her again.

“Hey, Excuse me”..”Helloooooo”

No reply from her. Hmmmmm… I have no choice. She will be sleep in my room tonight. I cannot kick her out from my car because she is celebrity and I am fan of SISTAR. I don’t want to make her image bad. But I don’t know why she make herself like that and where is her manager and other members? Damn..this girl spoil my birthday mood.

….

4 am, At Jessica’s apartment car park area.

“Hey, can you walk?” I asked her. But she keeps crying.

She’s crying since 20 minutes ago. She didn’t reply my question and keep crying. I really worry for her now. What’s wrong with her?

“Bora, did you hear me?”

Damn… no reply. I have to carry her to reach my apartment 12th floor. Except of crying, she knows nothing. It’s ok. I am a strong woman.

I hold her tightly and try to go elevator. She is still crying but senseless.

We reached my room difficulty because she’s so strong and I am tiny. But it’s ok. Finally we arrived. I throw her and myself to the sofa bed. Both of us can breathe well now. And she stops crying suddenly.

I think she fall asleep now. Amm… So fast. Just now she is crying like a crazy and now sleeps like a baby. Anyway it’s good for me. I cannot get headache because of her noise.

I bring pillow & blanket. Put the pillow under her head and put blanket on her body. I hope my big sofa bed will be comfortable for her. She turns her body suddenly and blanket fell down. Damn....this girl. I re arrange her blanket again and try to wrap blanket with her body. It’s ok now. Blanket will not out again. I smile myself. How can this idol star in my house and sleep like a baby? Anyway I hope that she will not sick tomorrow when she wake up.