Chapter 5

She is my girlfriend

12:30 a.m , at Jessica’s Apartment

Bora wake up middle of the night and she remember that she fell in sleep at Jessica’s apartment.

“Hmmmm.. I got very nice sleep.” She says herself.

Try to go near the window and open curtain.

“Oh, nice view” she amaze.

Night is beautiful. She can see everything outside is very small because she lives in 12th floor of the building. Small mercury lamps on the road, small cars are driving & there have a stream near the house as well.

After looking outside view, Bora doesn’t know what she continues to do. She decides to go out of bedroom and open the door slowly.

“Wow, Jessica still awake” she whisper herself.

“Hi” she greets to Jessica.

Jessica doesn’t reply her immediately. She looks busy at her working table.

Few seconds later,

“Hey kiddo, are you waking up?” Jessica asks Bora friendly.

“Ah..yeah. I slept early and now I wake up.”

“If you want t drink something, you can get some juice & milk inside the fridge. I think that you don’t want coffee on this time, right?”

“Yes, of course. I don’t want to drink coffee. And I don’t like milk. I will go and take juice. How about you?”

“No, thanks. I don’t want to drink right now. Ok, you can watch TV if you want or listen music or read some books. Enjoy your midnight. I have something urgent to do relate my work. Sorry, I cannot chat with you.” Jessica said that to Bora and turns her head back to work table.

 

BORA’s POV

Ahh..boring night. What should I do? Jessica unnie looks really busy with her stuff.

Let me check, what is she doing?

On her work table have 2 desktop computers and 1 laptop. All computers look like connected each others. Jessica tries to draw building design, I think.

Is she an engineer? Wow, she is lady engineer. Cool!

I go to kitchen and bring a glass of orange juice. And come back to living room and play TV with sound mute because I don’t want to disturb Jessica.

 

4A.M in the morning, at Jessica’s apartment

“Unnie, it’s late already. Don’t you sleep yet?” Bora asks Jessica. But Jessica doesn’t reply her.

She looks very busy with her computers.

“Ok, I gotta sleep again” Bora says herself.

“I don’t know when she will be sleep and tomorrow is Monday. She has to go work.” Bora talks herself again.

This time Jessica replies “Ok, Bora. Go & sleep yourself first. Don’t worry for me. I used to with this things. I have to finish this drawing tonight. If not I will get difficult my work tomorrow. Good Night Kiddo.”

“Neh, unnie. Good Night!” Bora left from living room.

JESSICA’s POV

Actually, I cannot sleep. Not related work it’s because of you Bora.

I don’t know why I am happen like that. It’s terrible. That’s why I tried to soak my mind at work. Why you wake up and talk to me? Its make my night longer again. I don’t know it’s your perfume smell or your body smell but that smell make me to get heart beat fast.

People called me Ice Princess but should I melt in front of you?

No… I cannot do this. People will not accept that. You are an idol star and I’m also a lady who gets a lot of respect from my colleagues. I don’t want people see me as lesbian. Especially in this kind of Asian country, I don’t want to make myself black mark.

BORA’s POV

This unnie is strange. She knows that I am Yoon Bora from SISTAR but she treat me as a kid. See, she called me KIDDO.

Hmmm. That’s fine. But problem is she never smiles. And looks like she doesn’t want to talk also.

But I don’t know why I like this place that much. This room makes my mind peace and help me to away from stress.

OK, I should sleep now. Definitely Hyorin & manager oppa will wait me with big schedule tomorrow. I need to keep my energy.