Chapter 12

She is my girlfriend

JESSICA’s POV

Jessica brings Bora to their bedroom and let her sleep on the bed.

And she helps her to take off her shoes & cover her body with blanket.

She sits beside Bora and try to move messy hair on her lovely girl’s face.

“What happen on this kiddo? Why are you drunk that much?”

“She is sleeping like a baby. It’s reminds me our first time meeting.

She drunk like that and cry and fall asleep like a baby.”

She starts remember the young man. “Who is this guy? Why he sends her back home?”

So many questions in her head but Bora is deep in sleep.

She shakes her head a bit & goes back to her work place.

--

--

After few days later…

At Starship Entertainment, Lunch time @ cafeteria

 

“Unnie, this weekend let’s do skiing.” Bora asked Jessica.

“I don’t like to do. It’s hard sports for me.”

“But as you know, I love sports. Unnie please please.” Bora looks Jessica with her rabbit eyes.

“Damn, this girl! Ok, let’s go. But I’ll not do that ski. Just send you only.”

“Ok, we’ll see. Can you really let me ski alone or not? Ke ke” Bora teases to Jessica and touch her nose. Jessica tries to catch Bora’s hands and they are laughing.

 

“Excuse me! Bora, can I speak with you for a moment?” Hyorin suddenly said that and left the table.

“Ah, yeah. See you unnie.” She quickly grabs her lunch tray and follows Hyorin.

--

--

At the practice room.

“How many time do I need to tell you to stop doing that?” Hyorin asked.

“What did I do wrong?”

“You shoot love story with your girlfriend middle of the lunch time. Do you think all people are blind or what?”

“No, we just had lunch.”

“Then why you touch her nose? Why she holds your hand?”

“Ah, that’s just we are playing.”

“Playing????”

“Sorry, It’s not like that. Just… misunderstanding.”

Hyorin looks her seriously and said “I can’t help you at all. I should spoke with CEO about this case.”

“NO” “Don’t tell him, please.”

“But you are not stopping. You didn’t listen to me.”

“Hyo, please don’t do that. I will be more careful than before. I really love her. And  and I love SISTAR also. I don’t want to leave the group.”

Actually Hyorin is Bora’ best friend. She loves her a lot. That’s why she always try to protect her. But this time….

“I will give you one month. Try to stop your relationship with that lady. If not, I have to say sorry only.” And she left.

--

--

“Beep… Beep” SMS from Jessica.

 

“What’s wrong kiddo? Is Hyorin telling something bad? Why are you so quiet? I worry for you. Please reply me.”

Bora reads sms and wipes tears from her eyes.

“No. Nothing happen. She just explains me about tomorrow schedule. Everything is fine. I’m just a little bit busy. See you next day. I think I cannot come your house, tonight.”

 

 

JESSICA’s POV

Jessica reads message and nodded her head. She knows that there is something wrong. She knows about Bora very well. Without anything happen she will not stop calling her. Bora sends more than 20 sms per day & 5 calls minimum. Even she has busy schedule, she gives miss call to show how much she miss her. Now is silent the whole day since after lunch.

Previously, she is the one who try to stop their relationship. But now she loves Bora a lot and she decides that their relationship will never be stopped. She will fight with everyone who against their love. She doesn't care the whole world. She needs Bora only.

~~ ~~