Chapter 11

She is my girlfriend

“Hyorin unnie, do you notice Bora & Engineer lady?” Dasom asked.

“Yeah. I notice that as well. They look like not normal friends” Soyu agreed Dasom.

“No, I don’t wanna give any comments without confirming. Stop gossiping about elder behind her.” Hyorin stops them but she also feels same with them. She thinks herself that she needs to talk with Bora.

~~

~~

“Loving U ~~~ Loving U~~~” Bora’s mobile is ringing.

“Hi, Hyo. Good Morning.”

“Bora, Where are you now?”

“Amm. Today is my day off. So I just come and have lunch with Jessica at her house.”

“I’ve something to talk you. Can you give me time?”

“Yes, of course. We can meet around 4 pm. Ok?”

“It’s fine, give me meeting place. Or do you want me to come Jessica’s place?”

“Ah, No. We will meet at Coffee Bean café. I will come there.”

“Fine, then. See you soon.”

Hyorin hangs up the line.

--

--

5:00 pm at Coffee Bean café

Hyorin is really angry now because their appointment is 4pm & Bora is still not appearing yet.

She tries to contact Bora’s mobile but it was switch off. She arrived since 3:45 pm & waiting over one hour.

She decided to wait next 15 minutes more.

--5 minutes..

--6 minutes..

--7 minutes..

--8 minutes…

Finally, Bora is coming.

 

Bora is wearing black color body fit sleeveless top & black short pants. Her black fashion style is showing her perfect body S line & her famous pretty legs. Her copper red hairs are flying in the air whenever her foot steps forward. She is very brightly pretty under 5 pm sun set. All the people in the café look to that goddess girl.

“Hi, Hyo. Sorry I’m late a bit. Really Sorry. Please please, don’t be mind on me. ” She apologizes to Hyorin with her famous cute & sweet voice.

“It’s fine. I’m ok.” Of course, no one can angry her. That is Bora’s strong point. Any angry person can melt their anger under Bora’s smile.

“That’s why I love you” Bora said and gives a warm hug to Hyorin.

“Oh, your coffee is finished. Do you want any more drink? I will go and order now.”

“Yes, a bottle of mineral water please.”

“Ok”

Bora leaves her bag on the table & left to cashier counter.

“1 mineral water & 1 café mocha please.”

“Do you want any topping for Mocha?”

“Yes, some strawberry & nuts.”

“Ok. 7000 Won please.”

“Can I pay for you, Miss?” Oh, that is handsome cute guy.

“Who are you?” Bora asked him confusedly. She thinks that she knows him.

“I know you are Yoon Bora from SISTAR. But sad thing is you don’t know who am I?” That guy makes his face like poor bear. Bora notices that he is so cute.

“Amm. Sorry. I think you are an idol also.”

He paid money to cashier and “Let’s check with you member Hyorin. May be she knows me very well.”

He carried Bora’s order and go ahead to the table where Hyorin is sitting.

“Hi Hyorin, how are you?” he greets to Hyorin & bow his head.

“Oh, Kikwang. How did you appear? I’m fine thanks. How about you?” Hyorin stands immediately & bow to him back.

“I’m fine too.”

Three of them sit together.

Kikwang looks to Bora and asked ‘Now do you know me?”

“Yes, you are Kikwang from BEAST. Sorry for my bad memory.”

“It’s fine. I can understand that a lot of boys are always around you. Of course, you will not notice un special guy like me.”

“Oh no, It’s not like that. You are famous special guy. Don’t say like that. If your fans know that, they’ll kill me. I’m the one who have bad memory.”

“What? Bora cannot recognize you? She is something wrong, I think.” Hyorin comments to Bora.

“Ok Ok. Let’s stop this topic here.” KiKwang stops conversation because he doesn’t want to hear that other says fault about Bora.

Bora & Hyorin look each others and smile. Of course, they know that Kikwang is fall on Bora.

“Hyo, Do you have anything to tellme?” Bora asked.

“Yes, I have but we need to talk only two. Now is cannot.” Hyorin replies.

“Oh, Do I disturb you girls? If you have something to talk about private, I will go first.” KiKwang apologize.

Both girls are quiet.

“Ammm, silent means YES. Then I will leave first.” KiKwang stands up from table and try to leave. But suddenly he stops and asked Bora.

“Bora Shi, can I get your mobile number?”

Bora smiles and “Give me your mobile, I will type in there.”

Bora types her number at Kikwang’s mobile and gives him back.

“Thank you Bora. I’ll text you soon.”

“Bye.”

--

--

After KiKwang left,

“Hmm” Hyorin makes a long sigh.

“Bora, you are really something. Why all people cannot stay without falling on you?”

“keke, I don’t know. But I like this.”

“Yes, I can see.”

“Ok, Hyo. Do you have anything to say?”

“Yes, I have. I want to know clearly about you and Jessica.”

Bora gets a bit shock. But she tries to lies Hyorin. “Me & Jessica? We are friends. Why?”

“Don’t lie me. You guys are not only friends.”

“Yes, we are just friends.” Bora says unconsciously & tries to scratch her back ear.

“Bora, I know your habit very well. You always scratch your back ear whenever you lie.”

“Ah…” Bora stops her hand and didn’t look Hyorin at all. All her smile on the face is disappear.

“Is Jessica your girlfriend?”

“-----“

“Bora, look at me.”

Bora is not answering and she keeps looking to table. Her finger nails are tries to scratch table top glass.

“I will take your answer as yes because of you are quiet. Just now KiKwang said silent mean YES, right?”

“I have nothing to say.” Bora replies slowly.

“Can you stop doing that?” Hyorin shouts her suddenly.

“What should I stop?”

“You know what I mean. Of course, you and Jessica. Can you stop playing this stupid game?”

“No, It’s not a game. We really love each other.”

“What? Love?”

“Yes, I love her.” Bora says shyly and she almost cries. If she can she wanna run away from here and cry in Jessica’s chest.

“Bora, stops fooling. You two are cannot. I never stop you when you are in love with guys. But this time, you have to stop. We cannot say our fans that SISTAR has lesbian girl. You are not just a normal girl. If you keeps continue doing that, I will terminate you from the group.” Hyorin said long words and she left Bora alone in the café.

Bora is almost cries. But she cannot because she was in public. She starts to hate her life. It’s ridiculous. She cannot cry freely. She cannot love openly. What is this?

--

--

--

Bora’s at bar alone and try to make herself drunk.

“Hello, princess. Are you drinking alone?” A big & tall man who wearing leather jacket touch her shoulder and asked.

“Let me stay alone. Please don’t disturb me.”

“No, I’m not disturbing you. Just want to make you happy.”

“Get out & get off your hand from my shoulder” Bora shouts him & tries to move his hand. But damn, he is so strong.

“Why you are in high temper, princess?” that man saying and look her face very closely. His lips are almost kissing her and his body is terribly close to her.

 “Let me go.” She feels scare & decide to go home. But the guy is not move & looks her ert

“Bora” someone calls and grabs her hand.

Oh, it’s KiKwang. She feels so happy. “Hi KiKwang, can you send me home please?”

“Yes, of course.”

The big man is looking KiKwang with full of hate and he left.

“Oh, thanks god. Luckily you’re arrived. Thanks, KiKwang.”

“It’s fine Bora. You shouldn’t come here this kind of place alone. And why are you drinking too much?”

“Just…I feel not happy today.”

“Ok. Let’s go. Where do you want me to send? SISTAR’s dorm?”

“No, please send me to my friend house. I stayed with her now.”

“You stayed with your friend? Not with your member?”

“Ah, No. Sometime I stayed at SISTAR dorm, sometime at my friend house.”

“wow, You are lucky. Your company allows you to stay outside.”

“Well. Let’s go quickly. I’m really drunk now”

--

--

At Jessica’s apartment

Knock Knock Knock

Someone is knocking the door. Jessica stops her works and goes to entrance door. She tries to look from peep hole.

A young man is holding drunken girl. Oh, that girl is Bora.

She opens her door immediately and tries to take Bora from him. ”Bora, what happen?”

Bora is out of control now. A man still holding Bora’s hand and Jessica also holding her another hand.

“It’s ok. You can leave her with me.” Jessica says coldly to him.

“She’s drunk. Can you carry her alone?” A young man asked with full of worries.

Jessica feels jealous on him & she doesn’t like man touching her Bora. “Fine, I used to carry her.”

“Used to?” He amaze and “Ok then. I will leave her here. You are Jessica, right?”

“yes, I am.”

“I’m KiKwang.”

Jessica doesn’t reply anything to him and grab Bora’s body inside the room. And she closes the door.

“Oh, She’s strange & rude.” KiKwang whisper himself and go down the building.

~~  ~~