Chapter 6

She is my girlfriend

Sorry all, today I'm really busy. So I can update short part only.

BORA’s POV

Time flies so fast….

Nowadays I got habit to go Jessica unnie’s house whenever I need refresh. That apartment makes me warm welcome. All the furniture and things are familiar with me already.

I keep this relationship as a secret. I never talk about this apartment to SISTAR members and my family. I don’t know why I do that. I want to keep this apartment as my new world.

I meet Jessica unnie sometime only. Most of the time she is outside or quietly working in her bedroom. Now she moves her working table to bedroom and never invites me to her room. I don’t know who is she, where she work or which kind of lady she is but I can feel that her eyes are so warm on me.

Sometime I try to talk her. Sometime she reply me back, sometime is not. I think her like to stay on her own world. She looks so lonely and bored. That’s why I try to change her but cannot.

JESSICA’s POV

My room is alive. When I stayed alone, room is just a normal room. Now is change to home. Yes, it’s really home sweet home. All happen because of that kid. There are a lot of cute small indoor plants in whole house. Bora brings it all. Sometime she brought cute toys and kept in the living room as well. She change curtain, she change furniture set up. All my decoration she change whatever she wants. Big fridge also full with food & snacks. Sometime she cooks and left message for me to eat all. Foods are really delicious.

She play music, she dance, she smile, she cry, sometime she is talkative. Even I avoid to speak her also she doesn’t care, she keeps continue talking to me and mostly of time I give up her. I believe that she leave all her celebrity cover when she come my place. She looks so freedom. In my home, she is a queen. She does whatever she wants.

Bora invites me to go out several times. But I always refuse. As she is celebrity, I don’t want to see that a lot of people looking to her. I will be jealous. And maybe I can explore my feeling. I don’t want to reach that condition. So I stayed away from her is better. It’s enough that I can see her in my apartment sometime.

 

At Starship Entertainment…

“Hi all, we’ve plan to renovate our office building. As per municipality requirement, office building reach time to renovate and of course we should make it more stylish. Today survey group will come and do their needs. Therefore within few days our office will be busy with Engineers. May be they will make some noise and it will disturb you guys a bit. Please be patient more. But we not allow them to talk nor take picture with celebrity except they are your old friends. If someone else tries to disturb your privacy please let us know. We will help you to solve that problem. Thank for giving your time.”CEO speech that.

“Wow, It’ll be busy with strangers then” Hyorin remark it.

“Unnie, maybe we can meet cute engineer guys.hee hee.” Dasom said that.

“What! Do you wanna die? Don’t you hear that what CEO said, not allow chatting, ok?” Hyorin warn to her.

“Neh..” Dasom replies.

“Ahh, I hope there will have pretty lady Engineer” Boyfriend guys kidding to Hyorin.

“Hey, you guys too. Not allow. Don’t try to make any relationship” Hyorin is look like real eldest sister in whole team. No No actually she looks like a mother of Starship.