Chapter 7

She is my girlfriend

JESSICA’s POV

 “We got the project to renovate Starship Company Building. Jessica, you have to take responsible for Interior Design.” my Chief Engineer said that.

What? Starship? Oh, No

“Can you assign to Lee Seoungyoung please because recently I’m busy with other 2 projects.” I try to refuse.

“No, cannot. We already have planned to keep Lee Seoungyoung as your assistant because Starship’s CEO like your design in Lotte World. He keeps asking to get design from you only. So, you have to work as Main Designer for this project and if you are overloading your work, I will arrange to handover other projects to another designer. But Starship project is 100% on your shoulder.”

Damn…I cannot run away from this project. I don’t know why I don’t want to get friendlier with Bora. I worry that I cannot control myself.

 

2pm @ Starship Entertainment

SISTAR are in the practice room try to practice LOVING YOU dance for tomorrow concert.

“ 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4…turn…1 2 3 4”

They dance very well and beautiful.

“Hello ladies, sorry for disturb you. Our Engineer group wants to do some measurement in your practice room. Can we come in?” One of cute guy told that.

Trainer stops the music and she said

“It’s ok. Anyway we are almost done. Let’s break for a while and we will start back next 1 hour later.”

“Thank you, madam.” That guy is very smooth in talking.

BORA’s POV

Other Engineers are come in. 4 men & 2 ladies. Except of that cute guy, others are old men. But 2 ladies are look nice even from back. Wait, I think I know that one with ponytail hair style, pale skin and small body & straight structure.

“Oh, Jessica Unnie” I shouted excitedly.

She turn and look me a once. But she acts like she doesn’t know me and turn her head back.

“Do you know her?” Soyu asked me.

“I think so but maybe I’m wrong” I replied nonsense.

Am I really wrong? It’s not possible. We stay at the same apartment for long time, how can I make such a stupid mistake? She is definitely Jessica. Why she didn’t talk to me? Why she act like stranger?

Manager Oppa is coming inside the practice room and he starts “I will introduce you guys with our SISTAR. This is Hyorin, Bora, Soyu & Dasom. Girls, this is our Engineer team who make contract with us to renovate our building. Can you introduce yourself please?”

“Hi, I am Hyunsok Lee. I am Project Manager for this project.” First Engineer

“William Tang. I am Project Engineer.” Second Engineer

“I am Cheol Woo Park, Senior Project Engineer.” Third Engineer

“Hi, I am Taeyoung, Assistant Engineer. Nice to meet you. I am maknae of this team & fan of SISTAR also.” That is cute Engineer. He is really talkative.

“Hi, I am Seoungyoung Lee. Assistant Designer” a lady Engineer

“Jessica, Interior Decoration Designer”

Yes, she is 100% Jessica but why?

“Nice to meet you all, please do the best design for us. Our girls are in break time now. We gotta go out. See you soon around.” Trainer said and let us to go out.

Yes, I will go to Jessica’s apartment tonight.

.

.

.

8pm @ Jessica’s Apartment

Door open.

“I know that she will come tonight.” Jessica says herself.

“Unnie, what’s wrong with you today? Why you didn’t greet me?” Bora shouted.

“Nothing special, I don’t want to talk with you in front of other people. If not, they will let me to introduce with you. Especially Teayoung. He is dying to wanna friend with SISTAR.”

“I don’t care unnie. I want to talk with you as a friend in front of other people also.” Bora replied.

“I do care. I don’t want any headache.”

“Why did you accept me since first day, if you don’t want friendship between us?”

“You are drunk at that time. How can I avoid it?”

“But you give me your house password without I asked. You let me to stay here. Why you do this all on me?” Bora shouted.

“I don’t know. I’m tired today. I gotta sleep. Good night.” Jessica cuts conversation and enter her bedroom.

“No Way. I’ll not let you go tonight.” Bora says herself and follows Jessica’s room.

She open Jessica’s room door.

“What is it?”

“Who tell you to come in my room without permission?” Jessica shouts to Bora.

BORA’s POV

Look! Her room’s wall is full of my pictures. Some photos are even me don’t know when is it.

Suddenly my heart beat so fast and I know the truth. Instead of angry on her, I feel shy. And I satisfied. Jessica unnie loves me. That’s so cool. How about me?

“Unnie” I hug her from back.

She didn’t reply me anything and silent.

“Unnie, I love you.” I shyly say her.

“No, you shouldn’t. Don’t love me Kiddo.” And she tries to remove my hands on her body.

“Why? I know you love me. I also love you too.”

“How can we be …”

I stop her words by kiss.

Yes, I kiss a woman that I love a lot. I kiss a lot of guys before but this is my first kiss for a woman.

Jessica tries to stop me but finally she replies my kiss.

It’s like endless kiss. We don't care anything at all. We kiss & make love whole night.

Damn…She is so innocent. Everything I have to lead her. But we got a lot of fun.

And we fall asleep at early morning. It’s ok. Tomorrow is Sunday. :)