Chapter 15

She is my girlfriend

“Beep..Beep” SMS coming

From BORA

“Honey, I just arrive back from BUSAN. Tonight, I cannot come because I have to do some activities with member. I think I can come to you on weekend only. Bye”

After reading SMS, Jessica feels something is wrong. Because she knows that BORA is never like that before. All the way on BUSAN, except arriving time, she didn’t contact her at all. Now also she said she’ll come and meet her on weekend only. Did she try to hide something?

Huuuhhhh… confuse!

~~ ~~

“Beep…Beep” SMS In.

From Jessica,

“It’s ok Kiddo. Take your time. Glad to hear that you enjoy your trip. See you.” Bora reads SMS and thinking.

She knows that she did wrong. Feels sorry on Jessica but …..

 

FLASHBACK ~~~~

At BUSAN,

It’s really amazing beautiful city. Beach is perfect & people are nice. They enjoy a lot!

Firstly, Bora misses Jessica a lot. Thus why she cannot enjoy with friends and sit alone at the beach.

 

“BORA, why are you sitting alone here?” KiKwang asked her.

“Nothing special, I just feel a bit not well. So I like to sit here only.”

“Oh, really, are you sick?” He touches her forehead and checks she has fever or not.

“Ah, No fever.” BORA refuses him quickly and removes his hand from her forehead.

But KiKwang didn’t move his hand and he try to hold her shoulder with another hand. “Why you always avoid me? I just care you that because you said you are sick.”

“I’m ok now. Please move from me.”

“No, I will not let you go. BORA, I love you.” Suddenly he pull BORA to his side and hug.

“No, you cannot. I have someone else already.” Bora pushes him & reject.

“I know it. She’s Jessica right? I don’t mind of you loving with her. But you have to love me.”

“No, I can’t ….. KiKwang didn’t let her to speak at all and kiss her roughly.

Bora tries to push him back but finally she falls on him.

Yes, Bora is a girl who have a lot of boyfriends before. She loves taste of man. She changes herself because of Jessica. But Jessica cannot give what she really wants.

Bora replies her kiss to Ki Kwang and the make new love memory in BUSAN. All member & friends know about their love and all cheer up.

Of course, Boy & girl love is smoother than girl & girl love.

Now BORA is confused between her boyfriend & girlfriend. She love Jessica & she love KiKwang also.

~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~