Chapter 16

She is my girlfriend

SUNDAY

@ Jessica’s apartment

Jessica’s POV

I miss her. I haven’t seen her over a week already.

At Starship building also I haven’t get a chance to meet her. She’s really busy with her member.

Sometime she send me SMS but not calling at all. Why things happen like that? Did she bore on me?

I cried every day & night because I miss her a lot. I try to stay not disturb her but I miss her.

BORA, did you change on me? Please don’t!

~~ ~~ ~~~~

Suddenly, door is opened.

“UNNIE” she’s BORA.

She is shouting & running to Jessica.

Hug her and “I miss you a lot. I’m really busy nowadays.” And kiss her cheek.

“I miss you too.” Jessica reply her with full of happy and hug tightly.

Two girls are hugging each other tightly and eyes are full with tears.

 

BORA’s POV

Yes, I do really miss her. I love her a lot but I don’t know why I like to stay with KiKwang also.

“I miss you so much unnie. Sorry for leave you alone nowadays.”  BORA apologizes to Jessica.

“It’s ok Kiddo. If you are still love on me is fine.” Jessica reply teary.

I feel sad when she told me I still love her. I’m not sure that do I still or not.

Suddenly I feel awkward of hugging to a woman. And try to separate with her.

“Unnie, did you have anything to eat? I’m so hungry.”

I know that Jessica’s look but she try to act as nothing happen.

“Oh, really. I have some apple & milk only. If you want, I’ll order food delivery.” Jessica replies.

“Ah, it’s fine. I’ll eat apple only” I go out to kitchen quickly.

After out of Jessica eyes, I try to realize myself that what happen with me? Why I feel awkward on Jessica’s hug? Am I totally changed?

 

Jessica’s POV

It’s bad. Finally that day arrived. I don’t want to get this kind of situation at all. I know that she don’t want me at all.

But I don’t know what the reason is.

She looks uncomfortable whole day. She is sitting at the sofa in the living room and watch TV. But she’s still talkative. Suddenly it’s looks like we are normal friends. We eat together, watch TV together and talking a lot of things. But no skin touches & no love emotion at all.

~~

~~ ~~~~ ~~

“Unnie, I’ve to tell you something.”

Is time arriving? Jessica asked awkwardly “What you wanna say kiddo?”

“Actually, BUSAN trip is not only starship member s are going. BEAST also joins with us because Boyfriend was absent.”

“Is it?” What’s going on then? Why she didn’t tell me before about this?

BORA stops the conversation & quiet.

“And then, what else?” Jessica asked.

“Nothing else, I just want to tell you about this only.” BORA replies confusingly.

“Aww, OK. Good to know. I’m glad that you are not lying on me.”Jessica said.

 

BORA’s POV

BORA nodded and fell some wired feeling. She did a big mistake on this kind heart unnie. She loves me a lot and she trusts me on everything. How about me? I used to love her before. Now???

“Unnie, I love you.” And hug to Jessica.

Yes, I really love her. I shouldn’t think about KiKwang when I’m with Jessica.

“Unnie, Sorry to leave you alone for whole week. But I’m really missing you.” Bora starts back normal again and makes cute aegyo to Jessica.

Jessica’s heart is melted again “I miss you too baby.”

Bora starts kissing to Jessica and act like nobody between them.

 

Is Bora tries to play between KiKwang & Jessica?

What will happen next? Let’s see on new chapter!