Chapter 8- Aishh! What should I do??

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

In the car, the atmosphere was eerie because along the way, you guys didn’t say a single word. Usually, you are the one who is very talkative. You were too shocked about what was happening earlier. *H-he kissed me on the cheek…* you thought while touching your cheek and blushed. So you arrived at your house few minutes later. You went to your room and took off your heels. You took your towels and took a bath.

Suzy, on the other hand was waiting for you to finish bathing. “What happened to her earlier…?” she mumbled softly to herself. “What are you thinking?” you asked her as you saw her thinking. She snapped back to reality and shook her head. “I’m just thinking ‘bout my dog, Shimmer. I wonder what she’s doing right now” she chuckled. “Oh~” you answered. Then Suzy went off to take a bath.

You took out the items you bought earlier and placed it on the dresser table. You decided to head downstairs and watch TV. Your mom and dad was having a dinner and was chatting and laughing together. *My parents is so sweet!*. You smiled while looking at both of them. You walked to the living room and switched on the television.

Suzy’s POV

I went to the living room only to find ______ watching television. Not really actually. More like deep in thought. I went over to her and decided to scare her. “______!!!!” I screamed near her ears. “AAAHH!!!” she freaked out. I was practically rolling on the floor, laughing my heart out. “YAH! Suzy! You almost broke my ear drums!” she said while calming herself.

“Hahaha… M-mianhae… Hahahaha!!!” I managed to say between laugh. “It’s not funny” she pouted and crossed her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter