Chapter 16- The Announcement!!

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Your alarm clock rang and you woke up groggily while mumbling some curses under your breath. You slapped the alarm clock and opened one eye. It was only 6 in the morning.

You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face. After that, you looked at your reflection on the mirror in front of you and smiled. As you went out from your room, the maids greeted you and you greeted them back.

You went to the kitchen and saw the chef is about to cook something for breakfast.

“Excuse me ahjussi, let me cook breakfast for today. You can rest” you said while giving an eye smile.

“B-but why, miss?” he asked.

“I just feel like it. And L. Joe oppa wants me to prepare him a lunch box” you answered.

He nodded and bowed awkwardly then walked to his room.

You decide to cook a simple breakfast which was pancakes. You started cooking and it took you only about 10 minutes. (It looks something like this…).

You prepared 4 sandwiches at the table. But you cooked something special for L. Joe’s lunch box and for yours too. It’s not a sandwich.

Your lunch box and L. Joe's lunch box~~ But the boxes is different.

You smiled in satisfaction and ran to your room to take a short shower. Few minutes later, you saw your parent sitting along with L. Joe while eating their sandwiches.

You smiled and greeted all of them, “Good morning appa, omma and L. Joe oppa~!”

They greeted you back and you smiled. You eat your sandwich and talked a bit with your parent before they get to work.

“Hey ______. Did you prepare a lunch box for oppa?” L. Joe asked. You nodded and smiled.

“Of course! You gave me those chocolate!” you cheered.

He chuckled and put his box inside his bag and you put yours into your bag.

You glanced at the watch and it was only 7. 15 am.

“Oppa, kaja” you said and he nodded.

“Bye omma, appa” you and L. Joe said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both you and L. Joe arrived at school only to be greeted by some guys and girls.

“Annyong L. Joe oppa~”

“Hello ______-sshi”

“Oppa! How are you?”

“______-sshi, I like you. Would you accept my gift?”

And bla, bla, bla. Whatever they say. You head to your locker and took your books you needed in your class. You bid goodbye to L. Joe and make your way to your class.

You entered the class and saw Suzy seating on her usual seat while playing with her phone. You decided to scare her a bit.

“… Boo!”

“Kyaa!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter