Chapter 14- Studying With Suzy and Daehyun (Part 2)

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

So, you, Suzy and Daehyun started doing your project. “Um, can I ask something ______?” Daehyun said.

“Sure. Why not?” you answered and looked at Daehyun.

“Is L. Joe here? This house seems empty…” he said while playing with his pencil.

“He’s hanging out with his friends, my parent is working and the maids having their weekend holidays” you answered.

“Oh. No wonder the house is empty” he said while nodding his head. Then you guys continued doing your project.

---------------------------------------

You, Daehyun and Suzy yawn a few times while doing your project. It was only 12 in the afternoon. “Aahh~! I’m tired! Anyone wants some break?” you asked.

Suzy and Daehyun nodded eagerly. “Wait here. I’m gonna get some coke and snacks. Suzy, turn the TV on” you said.

“Arasso, sergeant ______!” Suzy answered and saluted playfully while smiling. Daehyun just smiled at her answer.

You chuckled and went to the kitchen. You went through the cabinet and took some potato chips and 3 cups. You took the soda from the refrigerator and walked to the living room. You saw Suzy and Daehyun sat on the floor while hugging the big and fluffy cushions.

You cleared your throat and they turned their attention from the TV to you. “Do you need help, ______?” Suzy asked.

“What do I look?” you asked her. She looked at you from top to bottom.

Before Suzy said something, Daehyun cut her off by saying, “It looks like you really need help. Give me those things. I’ll help you carry”. Then he took the cups and soda bottle and placed them on the table near the place where he and Suzy sat earlier.

*It seems like he started to develop feelings on my dear bestie, eh? Lucky you, _______. I hope he's like this too…* Suzy thought as she stared at Daehyun’s movements then sighing.

You stared at him wide ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter