Chapter 18- ______’s Luck And Shopping Time~!

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

“Umm… Hi ______” he said awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck. My heart thumped wildly. Almost crazily.

*Aww~ Daehyun, why did you have to hide that handsome face of yours behind that stupid mask?* I thought.

“Hi Daehyun…Um, do you need anything? Where’s B.A.P oppas and Zelo?” I asked him, trying not to stutter.

“They’re at the rooftop. Eating” he said.

“Oh~ Aww come on, Daehyun oppa. Sit down first” I said unconsciously.

“Oh, yeah right” he said and sat down beside me.

 “So, are you here to buy your food or something?”

“No… Actually I came here to ask you some or only one question… Can I?” he asked.

I stared at him, *OMG! Is he going to ask me to the dance?! OMG! OMG! Take a deep breath ______. Calm down.*

“_______? ______! Hey~ are you okay?” Daehyun waved his hand in front of my face. That brought me back to reality.

“Huh? Yeah. I’m fine. So what is it?” I asked while keeping my poker face on but inside, I was so nervous like hell.

“Uhh… ______? W-would you l-like to be m-my p-partner to the p-prom dance tomorrow?” he stuttered while looking down.

I gasped loudly that catch a lot of attentions from the students especially Daehyun.

I mouthed “sorry” to them and looked at Daehyun who was patiently waiting for my answer. He smiled. I blushed and answered his question.

“I-I would love to be your partner, Daehyun oppa…” I said softly, but it was still audible for Daehyun to hear them.

I was still looking down at my lap because of embarrassed.

I slowly looked up at Daehyun. His eyes were sparkling an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter