Last Chapter- The Prom Night

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

Right now, you and Suzy is doing your makeup and hair styles by 2 stylists which is Suzy’s aunt workers.

Suzy’s aunt owned a boutique which is very popular and they had many models to present it to everyone. You will always be invited by her to the fashion shows and you never missed even one together with Suzy.

Both of you are very nervous right now and you guys wore your dresses that both of you bought yesterday.

Your hands become as cold as an ice because of your room temperature and of course because of nervousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had done with your makeup and hair so you wait for Suzy. The stylist handed you a mirror and you saw a girl which is you, looked very stunning.

The makeup is not too little and not too much. It’s just, perfect.

Then you smiled at the stylist and thanked her. She smiled back and said, “Not finished yet”

You looked at her questioningly as she took something from her big bag full of cosmetics.

You looked at it and you eyes widened. “Contact lenses?”

“Yup. And you have to wear it. Suzy’s already finished and look at her eyes” she said.

You looked at Suzy. She was very beautiful and she wore purple lenses.

You looked back at your lenses, it was pink.

 (Well… The lenses I choose is the glow in the dark type. You can choose whatever colour you want as long as you’re happy  ^^)

You took a deep breath and nodded. You never wore a contact lens before so, this is your first time.

The stylist put the lens on and then you blinked a couple of times to get used to it. You looked at the mirror and saw your eyes were no longer brown. It was pink now. You smiled in satisfaction.

“Gomawo miss…” You trailed off since you didn’t know her name.

“It’s Minhee. Park Minhee” she said and smiled.

“Ah~! Gomawo Minhee-sshi!” you said and smiled wider, showing your eye smile.

“You don’t have to be formal, _____-ah. Just call me unnie if you want” she said. You nodded.

“Neh, unnie!” you smiled and started to put your shoes on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Gomawo Mr Kim! See you later!” you and Suzy waved at your driver and both of you entered the school gym. It was beautifully decorated with some decorations and  

All eyes are on both of you as you entered. You heard many people talked about both of you.

“Wow~ They’re so beautiful. I wish I was as beautiful as they are”

“Whoa~ Is that ______ and Suzy? I barely recognize them”

“Oooh~! They’re stunning. And omg! Look at their heels! They’re awesome!”

You and Suzy just smiled at them and then both of you searched for your partners. You saw them gathered in one group in the corner of the gym.

Both you and Suzy exchanged looks of nervousness then nodded to each other.

“Fighting! We can do this!” you said while letting out a shaky laugh together with Suzy.

Suzy nodded and both of you walked slowly towards them.

Zelo and Jongup was looking around until they saw both of you.

They gasped and shouted, “Look hyung! Hyuuuunnnggg~~!!! It’s ______ noona and Suzy noona~! They’re soooooooooo beautiful!!”

Both of you are frozen at your spot and looked at each other.

B.A.P and TeenTop looked at the place where Zelo and Jongup pointed. Their jaws dropped to the floor especially Daehyun and L. Joe. *Oh gosh~ I can’t believe it! My darling dongsaeng is wearing short dress! Looks like she changed* he thought.

“I-is t-that really th-them?” Youngjae squeaked.

“Y-yeah…” Niel said. Still stunned.

Both of you took a deep breath and walked towards them. Both of your hands are trembling and your heartbeat accelerated as you took steps nearer to them.

You and Suzy stopped and looked down with a red face.

*Oh my god~!!! This is embarrassing!* both of you thought the same time.

There was an awkward silence between all of you since they are staring at both of you.

You decided to break the silence by clearing your throat, “Ahem!”

All of them came back to reality and looked at you.

“U-umm… U-uhh… H-hi…” you said awkwardly.

You looked at Suzy signaling her to say something.

“U-uhh… We have to go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter