Chapter 9- Typical Morning For The Lee Family+Suzy

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

It was Thursday and your alarm clock was ringing like crazy. You groaned and slapped the alarm clock and it fell to the floor. You looked at your phone and it was still 6.50 in the morning. You sat up and walked to the bathroom to take a morning bath. Few minutes later, you went out from the bathroom and you saw Suzy is still sleeping and she was laying flat on her stomach.

You chuckled at the sight and decided to dress up into your school uniform. After you finished dressing, you entered your room and saw Suzy’s no longer sleeping and she’s showering. You asked one of the maids to do your bed and Suzy’s bed. She nodded and started working. You put on light make up and little bit of lipgloss. You went down and ate breakfast.

Few minutes later, your parents went down together with Suzy. “Hello sweetie. Good morning” your dad greeted you with a wide smile. “Good morning daddy!” you replied cheerfully. “Hmm, where’s your brother?” your mom asked. Before you could even speak, he answered for you, “Right here!”. You looked at him and he looked cool as always.

“Woah~ oppa, you look cool~” you said with a smile. “Well thank you dongsaengie!” he said and winked. You playfully punched him and your parents laughed. “You both made a good relationship now I guess?” your dad asked.  “Yeah” you both answered in unison. “That’s good” he said. “Good morning, Suzy~” L. Joe said to Suzy. She looked up and I saw her face flushed red.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter