Chapter 13- Studying With Suzy and Daehyun (Part 1)

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

It was Saturday and you are still sleeping peacefully until, KNOCK KNOCK!!!

You groaned in annoyance and walked zombie-like towards your door with your huge teddy bear on your arm. Instead of the bedroom door, you opened the bathroom door because you’re still half asleep.

“Who dares to inter-- Eh? Wrong door! Oopsie!” you said and quickly ran towards your bedroom door.

You opened the door only to see L. Joe’s angry face. “What took you so long?”

“What? I don’t unders--” you said but being cut by him.

“YAH! Didn’t you say that you’ll be doing project with Suzy and that Daehyun dude today?” he said. You remembered and rushed to wash up before Suzy came.

You heard L. Joe mumbled, “How cute!”. You just smiled and walked towards the washroom.

Daehyun’s POV

I woke up at 8 in the morning and then wash up. After that, I cook breakfast for myself. “Daehyunnie hyung…?” I heard Zelo’s voice and turned around.

I saw him walking towards me while rubbing of his eyes using both of his hands. He looked like a baby! *Our maknae is sooo cute~!* I squealed in my mind like a girl. I could help but knock my head at my action.

Zelo looked at me weirdly and asked, “Where are you going, hyung?”

“I’m doing project at ______’s house later at-- wait, I didn’t have ______ and Suzy’s phone number! How am I gonna know what time and where she lives?” I asked in a panicky tone.

“Yongguk hyung got L. Joe hyung’s number. Why don’t you ask him for their number?” Zelo said.

“Oh, thank you maknae~! You’re the best! I’ll treat you ice cream later” I said and his eyes sparkled.

I chuckled and rushed to Yongguk and Himchan hyung’s room. I woke Yongguk hyung up and he glared at me. “What do you want Daehyun?” he growled.

“Calm down hyung. I just wanna know L. Joe hyung phone number” I answered him.

“Here! Find it yourself. I wanna continue to my dreamland” he gave his phone and lay back on his bed then curled inside his blanket.

I took the phone and look through the contact list. I saw L. Joe’s number and saved them in my phone. I placed Yongguk hyung’s phone on the small table next to his bed and walked out of the room.

Before that, I glanced at Himcha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter