Special Chapter- ______, Daehyun, L. Joe, Suzy and The Lee family

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

You are already at home with Daehyun, L. Joe and Suzy.

You guys are waiting for your parents to come back home but you didn’t know that they’re already back, preparing a surprise birthday party for you.

“Hmm… When are they coming back? I’m already sleepy” you whined and hugged Daehyun’s hand.

He chuckled and said, “Just wait for a minute and they’ll be back”

“Yeah. Be patient, ______” L. Joe said.

You smiled lazily and glanced at Suzy. She was sleepy too. Her head was bobbing back and forth. L. Joe saw it and smiled. He took her head and leaned it on his shoulder.

Then suddenly the house blackened out. You and Suzy screamed then you hugged Daehyun tightly.

“______? Are you afraid of the dark?” he asked and hugged you back.

You nodded against his chest and hugged him tighter.

“Yes. She’s very afraid of the dark since she’s in diapers” you heard L. Joe said.

You were about to yell at him when the light suddenly on.

“Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear ______~ Happy birthday to you~~” you heard your mom and dad’s voice.

 You looked behind you and saw your parents holding a cake. They walked over to you with a wide smile and said, “Make a wish!”

You nodded and cupped your hands together. You closed your eyes and wished *I wish my relationship with Daehyun is longer until I don’t know when.*

You opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter