Chapter 10- Awkward...

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

We went out from the car and bid our goodbye to Mr Kim. “Bye, L. Joe oppa~! See you during lunch?” I asked. “Sure. Seat at our usual place, okay? And don’t forget to bring Suzy too” he said and winked at Suzy. I smirked and nodded. I turned to look at Suzy, her face is red as Zelo’s cherry tomatoes.

Speaking of him, here he comes with his hyungs and Daehyun is wearing his mask as usual. I felt my face burning just by looking at him. “Noonaaas~~!!” Zelo said and approached us. Me and Suzy looked at each other and looked back at them. “Um, hi Zelo and hi guys” I said and waved awkwardly. “Hey guys~ Wussup?” Suzy said as she returned to her normal self. “Hey ______ and Suzy~” they said.

“Let’s walk to class together!” Zelo and Jongup said excitedly. “Sure! We’re gonna get our books at our locker first” I told both of them. “Okay” they said and I patted both of their heads. We walked to our locker with the boys following us and don’t forget, their fangirls. While me and Suzy, are being chased by our fanboys.

As we opened our locker, we grabbed our books and leave to class. We entered the class and we still got 10 minutes left before our first lesson started. “Well… This is… Awkward” I said breaking the awkward atmosphere. “I probably agree with you ______” Suzy said and the rest of B.A.P nodded their heads.

I looked at each of them and suddenly I met eyes with Daehyun. The flashback from yesterday when Daehyun kissed my cheeks came back, flooding my mind. *Argh! Why did you come back? I’m having a hard time last night, do you know that? I barely sleep! Darn you flashbacks!* you thought and looked away quickly.

I pretended to take my pencil case out from my bag and put them under my desk to hide my blushing face. “So, how about you both eat with us later during lunch?” Yongguk asked me and Suzy. We looked at each other and said, “We’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter