Chapter 17- Suzy's Luck

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV.

“Prom dance?!” I accidentally screamed.

“______, stop screaming!” Suzy hushed me.

I stared at the poster in front of us, wide-eyed. Then suddenly someone came-- actually, 6 blonde guys came.

“What’s with the commotion?” Yongguk asked.

“Hyung, it’s ______ and Suzy” Himchan said and pointed to us.

I looked at them and waved awkwardly. They smiled and walked to us.

“Annyong ______ and Suzy noona—Eh? What’s that?” Zelo said and pointed to the poster.

“It’s about a prom dance which was in 2 days” Youngjae said.

“TWO MORE DAYS?!??!???!!!” all of them said in unison including Daehyun.

Me and Suzy chuckled at their reaction which caused some teachers and some students to stare at them.

They apologized by bowing at the students and the teachers.

“So, who are you guys going to ask as your partner?” Suzy asked.

“Umm… We don’t know yet” Yongguk answered.

“Why don’t you ask Jieun noona, hyung? You like her!” Zelo asked and Jongup wriggled his eyebrows at him.

“Aishh… Why can’t you keep your mouth shut, little boy?!” Yongguk said and whacked Jongup’s and Zelo’s head.

“Ow! Hyung~!” they whined while rubbing the spot where Yongguk had whacked.

Then the school’s bell rang and you and Suzy bid goodbye to B.A.P even though they’re in the same class as you both.

*Skip lessons and whatever till…*

2 days later…

Author’s POV

Days went by too quickly for ______ and Suzy. They received many invitations from many guys but they turned all of it down in a good manner.

~On The Way To Your Class~

“______, why don’t we go shopping for some new dresses later for tomorrow’s dance?” Suzy asked you.

“Ugh… You know I hate wearing dresses…” you whispered so that no one heard you both.

“Aish~ Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter