Chapter 3- Handball

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV.

*Sigh*. So here I am, stucked in a very boring class. Physics. It's so boring that I could sleep for the whole 2 hours of class. But I can’t wait for our next class! I looked at Suzy, who looked super bored or should i say, sleepy, like me. “Ms _____. Please answer question number 5.” The teacher suddenly called. *CRAP. OH CRAP. I don’t even know what page she’s talking about!*. I was fidgeting with my fingers then, “RINGG!!” *Thank god for saving me!* “Class dismissed. You may go to your next class now” she said and looked at me suspiciously while packing her stuffs.

“Aaahh!!” I said and stretched my hands upwards. “I’m so tired~!” Suzy whined. “But don’t worry, after this is GYM!” I said to her. “Yay!” she said. We went out from class and went to the school gym. We changed to our sport attire and went out with a small towel together with a bottle of water. I spotted Daehyun and the rest of BAP members in their sport attire. Daehyun is still wearing his mask. *Duh his mask again*.

“Class, pay attention!” the teacher shouted. We went to the spot which was near to him. “You guys will be playing handball today. I will divide you all into two teams. 10 people per team.” The guys frowned and the girls just sigh. “Damn you freak teacher” I muttered under my breath. Suzy just chuckled at my reaction. “Let’s just hope that he will team us both” she said. I nodded and smiled.

The teacher started to announce the first team. “......... Kim Hyuna, Park Jiyoung, Lee _____, Bae Suzy, Lim Hyunsik, Jung Daehyun, Bang Yongguk and Choi Junhong. That’s it. The rest of you are in second team. So GET READY NOW!” he screamed while clapping his hands. I was so happy that in fact Suzy and I were in one team but on the other hand, Hyuna and Jiyoung are the most evil queenka. AND, Daehyun was one team as me. I better be careful. We all got ready on our own position.

Suzy and I was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter