Chapter 15- Awkward Situation

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

The next day, I woke up early and cooked breakfast. I was making a sunny-side egg for me, my brother and my parent. After I finished, I went to my parent room and saw them still sleeping. I smiled and approached them.

“Omma… Appa… Wake up~! Breakfast’s ready!” I said softly. They wake up and sat up as I sat at the corner of their bed.

“Oh. ______-ah~ Good morning~” my father said and smiled.

“Good morning appa~!” I said and kissed my dad and my mom’s cheeks.

“You woke up early today, sweetie. And you cook for us breakfast too?” my mom said.

I nodded and smiled wider.

“Aww~ our daughter is so sweet” my mom said and hugged me.

“Go and wake up your oppa” she said and I nodded.

Then I went to L. Joe’s room and saw him sleeping with a book covering his face. You chuckled and took a closer look at the book. It was a manga that I gave to him few days ago.

I put the book on his study table and saw a picture of me, him and of course, Suzy while we’re still young. In that picture, Suzy and me was only 5 and L. Joe was 8 years old. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked over to L. Joe’s bed.

“Oppa~ Wakey wakey~! Breakfast is ready!” I shook him and he still hasn’t moving.

“YAH! OPPA! WAKE UP!” I screamed on his ear. Then his eyes shot open and glared at me.

“What. Do. You. Want?” he growled.

“Oppa, breakfast is ready. It’ll be cold” I said.

“Jinjja? You cooked for us?” he asked. His cold self suddenly disappear

I just nodded. He beamed and rushed to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. I went downstairs and saw my parents eating their food.

They smiled as they saw me walking to my usual seat. “What is it?” I asked.

“Your food was delicious!” my mom and dad said in unison.

 I chuckled and said, “Well, you re the one who thought me omma”.

Then L. Joe came and he kissed my cheek, “Good morning dongsaengie~! Good morning omma and appa~!” he greeted.

“Yah! What did you just do?” I glared him while wiping my cheek where he had kissed me earlier. He looked at me and blinked innocently. I rolled my eyes at him. My parent just laughed at us.

“Aish. Whatever.” I said and ate my breakfast.

“Wah~ Your food is delicious ______. You should prepare me a lunch box next time” L. Joe said.

I looked at him and said, “I will if you give me some of your chocolate”. Then I pointed to the chocolate he had in his hand.

He nodded and gave me all of it. I squealed in delight as I took the chocolate. L. Joe, mom and dad chuckled at my childish reaction. Have I told you before that I’m really in love with chocolate? No? Now you know it.

I finished my breakfast and put them on the sink. I was about to wash it when my mom appeared.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter