Meeting Teen Top

My Cotton Candy Boy

                “IT’S ALREADY 9 O’CLOCK! WHERE IS SHE?!” Daniel paced around the living room. Manager Kim and the rest of Dalmatian were scattered in the dining and living room. Young Won wrung his fingers in worry. “She’s never home this late unless she had work or was with you,” he pointed at Young Won.

                “She’s probably at her friend’s house or something,” Dari spoke up from the dining room.

                “She told me this morning that she was going to her friends’ house. Usually, she would call or text when she’s on her way back, but today I didn’t get anything. And it’s not like I can call her friends. They probably don’t even know she has a sibling. Where could she be?” he ran his hand through his hair and kicked the wall.

                “I know you’re worried, but please, sit down. I’m sure she can take care of herself. She’s a tough cookie,” Manager Kim led Daniel over to the couch and sat him down. Jisu wrapped an arm around his shoulder. He pulled out his phone and dialled her number for the umpteenth and was immediately redirected to her voicemail. Inati walked out of the kitchen with 7 glasses of water and handed them out to everybody.

                “Hey, she’ll be home soon. Trust me,” he held out the cup of water and Daniel took it, smiling weakly at Dalmatian’s leader. An hour past, then another, and another. At this point, everybody was nodding off, fighting the urge to sleep. Young Won paced at the front door, while Daniel stared blankly at his phone, waiting. The sound of a motorcycle engine pulling into the garage startled them and everybody ran to the entrance. Yeon Ah slid her key into the door and twisted the door knob open. She was shocked to see her brother and his friends glaring at her.

                “Do you KNOW what time it is? Where have you been?! Why haven’t you picked up any of my calls?! Do you know how worried I was? We’ve all been sitting here waiting for you to come home for the past 3 hours!” Daniel leapt forward, but DayDay and Dari held him back. He sighed in anger and relief before storming off to his room. Jisu ran after him. Inati looked at Yeon Ah and nodded his chin towards the couch. She reluctantly walked over and sat down.

                “Explain.” Yeon Ah looked at the faces around her and sighed, knowing she had no other choice.

                “Well, first off, I was kidnapped…”

*9 hours ago. 3PM*

                Yeon Ah fought off the arms of her abductors and thrashed around, causing as much damage as she could.

                “Yah! Yah! Noona! Calm down! It’s just me,” L.Joe pulled off his hoodie and held her arms down. The other 6 figures pulled off their own hoods revealing the other Teen Top members.

                “What this hell is this, Byung Hun? Why’d you text me with an S.O.S., but then kidnap me?” she pulled out of his grip and backed away.

                “Well, I knew you wouldn’t exactly want to spend a day with us if I had asked, so I did what I had to,” he shrugged. “Anyway, we, Teen Top, have planned a special event for you! Considering you are, well, you, I’m sure you don’t know who we are. Let us introduce ourselves.” Yeon Ah rolled her eyes and looked around at the smiling faces of Teen Top.

                “1, 2, 3 Hello, we are the Emotional Teen Top band, TEEN TOP!” they all attempted to bow to her in the crowded van [A/N: I never knew how awkward their intro was until I typed it up LOL not hating, just analyzing!]. Several of them came up, holding their heads in pain. Yeon Ah tried hard not to laugh, but a small giggle escaped from her lips.

                “Yah! We made her laugh!” a boy with jet black hair with blue streaks on his bangs nudged L.Joe.

                “Savour it, guys. She doesn’t laugh in front of just anybody!” Yeon Ah scoffed and turned to the front of the van.

                “We’re still not done introducing ourselves!” a boy with bronze-y, rust coloured hair called out from the back of the van. They all scrambled to face her properly and the boy with black hair and blue streaks spoke up first.

                “Hello, my name is C.A.P. Nice to you meet you, Noona. L.Joe has told us a lot about you.”

                “Hi there! I’m Niel!” the boy with Jolie-lips smiled at her. He had slate coloured hair with purple undertones.

                “Noona! My name is Ricky! I’m the maknae!” the boy with bronze/rust hair waved at her.

                “Yah! You’re not the maknae! Hello Noona! I’m the REAL maknae, Changjo! Please take care of me!!” he had black hair with blond streaks on his bangs.

                “My name is Chunji! Hello!” he had light blond hair, but with red undertones.

                “And you already know who I am,” L.Joe waved.

                “Uh, okay. Well, I assume you know who I am, but if you don’t, I’m Byung Hun’s tutor Chae Yeon Ah. I believe you are all younger than me, right?”

                “Noona! I thought you said you didn’t know us!”

                “Again, I retain random information from my surroundings.”

                “That’s not nice!” the boys of Teen Top all clutched their chest, ‘heartbroken’.

                “Anyway, what are your real names?”

                “Mine is Bang Min Soo.”

                “Ahn Daniel.”

                “Lee Chan Hee.”

                “Yoo Chang Hyun.”

                “Choi Jong Hyun.”

                Yeon Ah nodded her head and looked at each of them, memorizing their names silently. They drove around in circles and eventually, she fell asleep.

--

                “Noona! Wake up! We’re here!” Yeon Ah felt herself being dragged out of the van. ‘Ugh, I’m going to kill whoever woke me up.’ She opened her eyes, but quickly closed them from the sudden brightness.

                “Where are we?” she asked, blocking her eyes from the sun. In the distant, she heard the soft sound of tree branches rustling. Dropping her hand, she was speechless by the scenery. They were standing at the edge of a glade [A/N: please don’t mistake this as an air freshener…for it would be near impossible…*lame humour*]. “Why are we here?” she turned to L.Joe.

                “Well, like I said earlier, we planned this for you! At school, you looked really stressed out with all the planning and organizing, so we took it upon ourselves to give you a special day off. The guys helped me out and we decided to take you on a picnic! Come on, let’s go!” he grabbed her hand and dragged her to the centre of the field.

                “You can at least grab something!” C.A.P yelled after the two. Teen Top carried everything they could and limped after their friends.

                “Hey! Let go!” she growled. “Aren’t you worried about crazy fans and paparazzi?” she looked around for any flashing red lights or walking bushes.

                “We’re on private property owned by the company’s CEO. There’s security surrounding the perimeter, so fans and reporters won’t be able to come in. If they do, they’ll be fined for trespassing, which has happened before,” he grabbed a blanket from Ricky and spread it out. They laid out the food and spread out around it. By now, it was around 4:40 PM and the sun was just peeking above the trees.  

                “Let’s eat first! THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!” Ricky squealed and dug in. Everybody laughed at his enthusiasm and ate as well. After their picnic, Niel brought out a disc from his bag and they played Frisbee. C.A.P passed around a baseball with Changjo and Chunji. To her own amazement, Yeon Ah had a blast. She was able to run around and play without having to worry about paperwork, blueprints, or decorations. After running around for 2 hours, Yeon Ah was beat and collapsed down on the blanket. Teen Top cleared off the plates from the blanket and they all fell down as well. She lay on her back, staring up at the sky. The setting sun casted pastel colours across the sky, creating giant blobs of pink, blue, and orange ‘cotton candy’ clouds. She gazed in awe at the colours above her. L.Joe turned his head to look at her. ‘She looks so relaxed. I’m glad we brought her out here,’ he thought, a grin playing at his lips. Yeon Ah sighed and closed her eyes.

                “You can’t sleep yet, or else you’ll miss the best part,” L.Joe poked her cheek. She opened her eyes and tried to bite his finger. Luckily, he pulled his hand back in time. “I need these!”

                “I’m not sleeping. I’m just relaxing. Thanks for bringing me out today, Byung Hun.”

                “Well, it’s not over yet.”

                “What do you mean?”

                “The sunset isn’t the only thing we look at when we come here.”

                “What’s the other thing then?”

                “Just wait and see.”

--

                Yeon Ah rolled onto her other side, and collided into something soft. ‘What the, when did I fall asleep? Where did I get this pillow from?’ She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and looked at what she had hit. It was a dark figure with pink hair?! And her pillow….a limb with a hand and 5 fingers. She tilted her head up and was looking right into L.Joe’s eyes. Heat rushed up to her cheeks.

                “Holy crap! You scared me,” she sat up and backed away a little bit; try to calm down her beating heart. L.Joe laughed and placed his arms behind his head.

“You should lie back down. This is what I was telling you about.” Yeon Ah cautiously lay down and looked up at the sky. It was nightfall and the stars flickered brightly in the sky.

“Wow, it’s beautiful.”

                “Isn’t it?”

                “Do you come here often?”

                “I used to.”

                “Used to?”

                “Yeah, to find inspiration for our songs. But now, I don’t need to come here often.”

                “And why not?”

                “Because I was able to find some inspiration.”

                “That’s good! It’s always hard to find your muse, but once you do, everything comes easier.”

                “Yeah…”

                They continued lying in silence, watching the stars glimmer in the distance of outer space. Yeon Ah went to check the time, but her phone wasn’t in her pocket. ‘Oh shoot. Did it fall out while we were playing?’

                “Hey, Byung Hun, do you know what time it is?”

                “Um, it’s around 11 PM. Why?”

                “OH CRAP. Can we please leave now?” she jumped up and brushed off the grass that stuck to her pants. L.Joe nodded and shook s awake.

                “Hey guys, wake up. It’s time to go.”

                “Uhhh, 5 more minutes, Umma…”

                “Yah, Yoo Chang Hyun, I’m not your mother. Now get up,” he nudged the latter with his foot. Slowly, Teen Top got up and collected the blanket and baskets. Within an 40 minutes, the gang drove into the school parking lot. Yeon Ah leaped out of the van and started her bike. L.Joe clamoured over with her helmet and cell phone. “Here, you might need this. Also, I found this in the car. The batteries are dead though. Bye noona!” Yeon Ah grabbed her belongings and drove off. ‘Daniel’s going to have a cow if I don’t get home soon. I’m in deep doggy doo-doo now…’ She drove into the garage and ran to the front door. ‘Hopefully he isn’t too angry,’ she thought.

--

                “So, that’s what happened,” Yeon Ah grabbed a random cup of water and drank from it. She was parched from recalling the story. Daniel, who had come down halfway through her explanation, grabbed a pillow and swung it at her. “What the hell!?”

                “This is for not calling me when you had the chances to. This is for making me worried. This is for making everybody stay up for you. And this, is for coming home,” he dropped the pillow and pulled her into a hug. Yeon Ah hugged him back.

                “I’m sorry, Danny. Everyone, I’m sorry you had to wait for me,” she bowed 90 degrees to Dalmatian and Manager Kim.

                “We’re just glad you’re okay. Now, let’s get these boys home,” they all filed out of the living room and out the front door.

                “I’m really sorry Daniel. Please forgive me?” she hugged his arm. Daniel smiled and pulled her close.

                “Just don’t let this happen ever again. I’m too scared of what might happen to me if mom and dad found out,” he shivered at the thought. Yeon Ah chuckled and nudged his head.

                “Even in this situation, you’re only worried about yourself. Meanie!”


So....it was pretty obviousy, no? LOL I don't write cliffhangers well >_>

Anyway, here's the link to my new story! It's a B1A4 fic! Please, CHECK IT OUT. 

Just Can't Say 'No' ft B1A4!

I probably won't update that one quite as often since this is my main fic! So yea, GO GO GO!

COMMENT REPLIES

@surethingfalling: so smart! woooooo~~~ and jin young, you say? I'll see about that!

@MinniePancakes: thank you!! and cool! I have more dongsaengs LOL *am old*

@ShyMin: aww, if only they were his fangirls...then Young Won can save her with his blue cotton candy powers XD *coughcough* I knew that! LOL Everybody wants to be Yeonnie! *gasp* I RHYMED! Freshmans, where, I live are grade 8s. So if you're grade 8, then you're a freshman. 

See you in the next Chapter!

-greenninjapanda GNP-