Kidnapped

My Cotton Candy Boy

 

                “Ah, it’s been so long since we last hung out!” Hyo Rin stepped on the arrows of the DDR mat. It was Saturday and Yeon Ah was at the Kim twins’ house. The music echoed through the game room as Yeon Ah and Hyo Rin battled it out on DDR.

                “We see each other every day in class. So technically, I haven’t been M.I.A. at all,” Yeon Ah angrily stomped on the arrows. ‘Darn mats are not registering my steps….I hate DDR.’ Hyo Min sat with a book open in her lap, watching her sister and friend dance around in amusement. The song ended and Hyo Rin beat out Yeon Ah by a landslide. “Yah, let’s play something else.”

                “No, let’s talk! We haven’t been able to talk much at school because you were always too busy with the dance. Come on! Let’s go to my room!” Hyo Rin dragged the two girls into her spacious bedroom. The girls grabbed a beanbag chair and placed them in a circle. “So, how’s the dance? It’s been the talk of the school since tickets sales started.”

                “It’s good. Lots of work, obviously, but I’ve got a good partner who pulls his own weight. The rest of the team are doing great. We haven’t had any setbacks yet, so let’s just hope it stays that way,” Yeon Ah tossed around a stuffed rabbit.

                “So, what’s it like spending every day with Young Won-sshi?” Hyo Min leaned forward with curiosity. Her sister too, leaned closer.

                “We work most of the time and rarely take breaks, so there’s not much I can say,” Yeon Ah told her gawking friends.

               “No way! You can’t possibly convince us that NOTHING has happened. You’ve spent 2 whole weeks together so far. Something has to have happened by now!” Hyo Rin exclaimed. Yeon Ah looked up in though. ‘Well, there was that time at Metal Works, and at the mall. But those things aren’t important.’

                “Nope, nothing,” she tossed the bunny into the air above her. Hyo Rin snatched it away and hugged it.

                “So, you guys have really only worked on the dance? No skin ship? No flirting? Nothing?” Hyo Rin threw the toy to her sister.

                “That’s lame! I thought you’d be head over heels for him. He’s cute and has a great personality. Everything a girl is looking for,” Hyo Min dreamily fell back in her bean bag chair, holding the bunny at arm’s length in above her.

                “Well, I’m not, Hyo Min. Plus, we were chosen to organize the dance, not frolic about in a lovey-dovey matter,” she stuck out her tongue at the thought of it. Images of the hugs they shared flashed through Yeon Ah’s mind. ‘If I tell them, they’d probably misinterpret it as attraction, which it wasn’t.’

                “Ah, that’s too bad! You two look good together,” Hyo Rin sighed and rested her head on her arm. Yeon Ah coughed and shifted in her seat as a warm feeling grew in her body.

                “Hey, I’m going to go to the washroom,” she quickly got up and scurried into the bathroom. “Yah, snap out of it, Yeon Ah. You can’t possibly like the kid,” she whispered to herself. The feeling was still there and she didn’t know what to do. So, she the cold water and washed her face. “Stay focused, Yeon Ah. Don’t lose concentration now.” Looking into the mirror, she noticed the goofy smile that appeared on her lips. She physically wiped it away and left the bathroom.

              “Hey, Yeon Ah! How come you’re spending so much time with Daniel-sshi, Jisu-oppa, Young Won-oppa, and L.Joe?” Hyo Rin chirped. Yeon Ah nearly tripped over in shock and sat down before she could get hurt.

                “Uh, because Byung Hun is my student and they are his friends? You know how he loves to bother me. I guess his friends hang around because they’re all idols and want to avoid fangirls?” she glanced at her friends to see if they bought it. Technically, it wasn’t a lie. L.Joe is her student, and he did introduce them to her. She’s just leaving out the fact that she’s Daniel’s twin sister and that the other Dalmatian members know about it. ‘Psh, it’s not something important, right? Plus, I’m keeping this from Byung Hun too…he he he…I’m not a bad person…’ Her friends seem to have bought her explanation and they spent the rest of the day lying around talking and playing games.

--

                “Well, I should be heading home now. Got to make dinner for my…self. I’ll see you guys on Monday!” Yeon Ah waved at the Kim twins before jumping on her bike and riding off. She got home and barged into an empty house. ‘Looks like he’s still out. Oh well, peace and quiet for me then!’ She bounded off to her room only to be interrupted by her cell phone.

                (NOONA! HELP ME! I’M AT THE SCHOOL! HURRY! -L.Joe)

                ‘Something’s wrong….’ Yeon Ah sprinted to her bike and drove to the school.

--

                “Target sighted. Remember boys, she’ll fight back,” the hooded black figures nodded their heads.

--

                “Where is that boy…?” Yeon Ah jumped off of her bike and pulled off her helmet. She scanned the area, but couldn’t find L.Joe anywhere. Grabbing her phone of her pocket, she dialled his number and pressed send. Bringing her phone up to her ear, she listened closely to the dial tone, paying no attention to the black van pulling up behind her. Usually, he would’ve picked up her call by the second tone, but it kept on ringing. “Something’s not right here…” she put away her phone and made her way towards her bike. However, she never made it there. 4 black, masked figures jumped out of the van and charged at her. She turned around at the sound of their footsteps, but couldn’t react fast enough. They dragged her into the van and drove off.


 

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!

Really short chapter! Sorry guys >_< 

Anyway, I've got 3 votes for B1A4, so I gues I'll write that story next ^^

COMMENT REPLIES

@winterflowr: the party is coming up soon! It's gonna be EPIC! >_< yea, getting lost is no fun *am talking from experience....lots and lots of experience >_>*

@surethingfalling: kekekeke OKAY!

@MinniePancakes: thank you! *bows 90 degrees*

@ShyMin: haha OK! Yes, you can be Yeonnie! I'm your unnie? I assume you're in high school then, considering the fact that I've complained about University in almost all my chapters LOL

So yea, next chapter will be up soon! It's about 3/4 done....SUSPENSE! 

See you in the next Chapter!

-greenninjapanda GNP-