"Blown Cover?" "I think so"

My Cotton Candy Boy

 

Recap:

                “I repeat. What are you doing here?”

                “Uh…surprise?”

End Recap

 


 

                Yeon Ah nervously laughed as Young Won slammed the door closed and stormed over to the couch.

                “You two have a lot of explaining to do.”

                “Ah well, you see.”

                “Don’t tell him, Danny! Remember our promise!”

                “But he’s already here and he’s seen you, so I think there’s no point in hiding the facts.”

                “Don’t tell me, are you two are dating?!”

                “EW! NO, NO, NO! YUCK, that’s disgusting.” Yeon Ah pretended to throw up over the arm rest. Daniel lightly punched her.

                “We’re not dating hyung *shudders*. You see, we’re actually siblings.”

                “You guys are brother and sister? Aren’t you both the same age though?”

                “We’re twins, fraternal twins. He’s the older one. Only by 8 minutes though.”

                “Ah, I see. No wonder you reminded me of somebody. Especially when you smile. Does anyone else know about your secret?”

                “Well, Manager Hyung knows. So does our CEO. Other than that, nobody knows. You’ve got to keep this to yourself, Young Won hyung.”

                “Please? I can’t afford to die young. I’m still growing and there are many things I haven’t experienced yet. Like performing with a big band. Please, can you keep this a secret for us?” Yeon Ah pleadingly rubbed her hands together. Young Won looked away in thought. The twins looked at him, anticipating his reply. Will he help them keep the secret? Or will he reveal it to everybody?

                “I’ll keep your secret. However, in return, you have to do one thing for me.”

                “THANK YOU! We’ll do anything.”

                “Okay, you have to tell the rest of the Dalmatian members about Yeon Ah. I don’t think I’ll be able to live in that house without telling them by accident.” Both their jaws dropped. He had to be kidding. There was no way that he was serious. “I’m serious.” They both face-palmed.

                “Okay, fine. I’ll tell the other hyungs.”

                “You have to tell them this week.”

                “When are you free, Yeon Ah? I think it’s best to have you there with me.”

                “Um, can I object to any of this?”

                “Nope. Only way we keep this a secret is if we tell all of Dalmatian.”

                “What kind of secret is a secret if more than one person knows it?”

                “Come on. It’s the only way.” Yeon Ah raised her hands in defeat. If that was the only way to keep them quite, then she’ll allow it. Just then, the front door burst open, yet again.

                “Oh shoot. I had a feeling this was going to happen when he asked to turn around. Sorry Danny. Does he know the whole story now?” Daniel nodded his head and sighed.

                “Well, as long as it’s just Young Won that knows.”

                “He he, well. We agreed to tell the rest of Dalmatian about her because hyung doesn’t think he can keep it a secret,” Daniel scratched the back of his head while Young Won shot his manager a peace sign. At this point, Yeon Ah was sprawled face down on the couch, stressed out with the idea of telling her brother’s band members their secret. Their manager pushed up his glasses in frustration.

                “Okay, I’ll let you tell them, but we cannot tell the CEO any of this though. I don’t think he’ll agree with the idea of having the whole band know about your sister. He might just make you move back into the dorms.” The three of them sat in silence and Yeon Ah lay there, motionless.

                “Uh, sis. You okay?”

                “Nope. Let me wallow in my sorrow for a bit.”

                Daniel walked his Manager and Young Won to the car and came back in only to find the chair empty. ‘Where did she go now?’ He heard some noises from the kitchen. Whenever she was stressed out, she would cook something. So he went to the kitchen and watched her make some Kim chi fried rice.

                “Want some?”

                “Why not?” She pulled out two bowls and divided the rice into both. Daniel picked up one and Yeon Ah took the other. They ate in complete silence.

                “So…..”

                “So….”

                “I guess our cover is blown now?”

                “I think so, sis. I think so.”

                “Awesome sauce.”


I know this is short >_< I don't know what else to write!!!

Also, this is my personal best! I've finally reached double digit chapters XD *celebrates by myself in the corner* 

See you in the next Chapter! *throws celebratory confetti*

-greenninjapanda GNP-