WOOGYU

Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word count: 624

 

Sunggyu settled down on the chair comfortably, surrounded by dim lighting, flower petals on the ground and a feast right on the table in front of him. He smiled, it was the first time anyone has ever done this for him.

 

It all started a few weeks ago when he got a letter saying he got a secret admirer and that that said person had been eyeing him for quite some time now (as creepy as that might have sounded, Sunggyu was charmed by it. It’s nice knowing that someone was interested in you).

 

Back to where Sunggyu was now. He came to the said destination when he got one of his usual love letters from his admirer saying that he wanted to meet Sunggyu and try to confess face to face. To be honest Sunggyu kind of felt excited and nervous, mostly excited.

 

As the minutes went by Sunggyu wondered where his admirer had gone and why has he not shown up yet. Lots of things went racing through his head, like was this is a mistake, and what if the person had changed his mind and all sort of other irrelevant things that he has no idea why he thought of it. So he began panicking but soon calmed down when he heard not-so-quiet-harsh-whispers coming from the door which he had entered from.

 

“Go over there and confess already!!” the first person harshly whispered.

 

“No! What if he doesn’t like me?!” the second person pleaded, Sunggyu tilted his head and stood up trying to carefully tiptoed to the door so he could hear well.

 

“Don’t you dare back out on this plan now!” another person said, “We took a very long time to set up this place for you, and he even came!! Damn it, man up and go in there!!”

 

Sunggyu let out a chuckle but soon regretted it as the people on the other side of the door seemed to have noticed it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter