mingyu

Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: new update! it's with minho this time! :D anyway, i posted the previous chapter using my phone and i think it was okay, since there was not any problems. So, i am updating this chapter using my phone also~ ^^ so basically, i'll be able to update a little faster now~ :D

anywhos~ HAPPY READING <3

Word Count: 1216

--

it was night time, they were sitting in the dark, on the couch, with minho's head lying on sunggyu's thigh as they immerse themselves in a very cliche horror movie.

 

it was one of those nights where they would prefer to just not do anything, be lazy and just relax.

 

minho looked up at how sunggyu's face would get all shriveled up at the amount of sound effects used, to the constant surprised expression when the ghost would pop up out of nowhere.

 

"you okay gyu?" minho asked, sunggyu's arm in the process.

 

sunggyu looked down and hummed - minho's hair before looking back at the television screen - wanting to know where the little girl had gone off to all by her self.

 

minho chuckled, knowing that sunggyu was indeed getting too immersed into the movie - so he decided to play a little harmless prank.

 

"babe, i need to go to the toilet" minho announced, standing up and leaving the focused-on-the-movie sunggyu behind.

 

*

 

sunggyu was too into the movie that he was all curled up to a ball and was not wondering where minho was.

 

his focus was distracted when the when the tv was suddenly turned off. leaving him alone in the dark, only the street lights outside aids his vision - but just barely.

 

sunggyu tried to find the remote so the could turn the tv on again, but can't. he tried to stand up and ignore the chilling feeling at the back of his neck, but stopped when he heard a thump.

 

"m-minho..?"

 

and another thump.

 

"minho, c-come out... it's not funny"

 

next comes a loud sound of a door being closed forcefully. sunggyu curled more into the couch, hoping that minho would come back anytime soon.

 

"m-minho yah!!" sunggyu called, the air around him was getting eerier by the minute.

 

when he got no reply, sunggyu stood up and tried to make his way to the bedroom. but stopped halfway because, although it was dark, sunggyu could see something.

 

something big.

 

it was big, it blocked the bedroom door completely.

 

sunggyu does not know wheather to scream or just run away, but his eyes were breaming with tears.

 

when he came to his senses, sunggyu backed up slowly - knowing the big creature was not mimicking his action.

 

he stopped suddenly when he felt a breath on his neck, and a static-like sound (like the one from ju-on) came greeting his ears.

 

sunggyu mustered up all his courage and turned around. and what he saw made him scream his lungs out.

 

"boo!" minho was standing right behind him, with a flashlight shining from below his face - which made him looked like a frog-eyed-ghost-creature.

 

when he had 'successfully' scared sunggyu -less, minho laughed out loud and proceed to switch on the light. oblivious at how his boyfriend was on the floor, crying his eyes out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter