Requested HoGyu: Happy Birthday Sunggyu!

Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: ANOTHER HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-SUNGGYU STORY, this is for TimeWastedxx! ^3^ I am just so sorry that it took so long, esp since you req it during Gyu's birthday OTL but I really hope that you like it!! :) and and, sorry if I have any mistakes here and there.

HAPPY READING!!

 

--

Word Count: 1290

 

“What? Why me?! It’s my day off today!”

 

“Look! It’s already night time and I doubt you have birthday plans anyway, and it won’t take long okay! Just come here now!”

 

“FINE!!”

 

Sunggyu huffed and puffed as he made his way into the police station to come face to face with his superior officer. He gave the guy a dirty look before he practically spit fire out of his mouth.

 

“WHY DO I HAVE TO BABYSIT THE KID!? IT’S MY DAY OFF FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!”

 

“Look, I am sorry Sunggyu. But the other officers are currently busy investigating another open case, and you were the only one that is available now.”

 

“What kind of case that was so important that needs ALL of the officers anyway?!” Sunggyu whined, clearly not impressed that none of them could watch one minor in the lockup.

 

“Don’t use that tone Sunggyu, although we’re friends I am still your superior!” The superior officer huffed.

 

“I’m sorry…” Sunggyu sighed, before looking up to face the other, “So I just have to watch him until his guardian arrives?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Okay…”

 

“Thanks Gyu, and I’m really sorry for this…”

 

“It’s fine… it’s not like I had anything else to do…” Sunggyu pouted, as he took a few files from his superior.

 

“Happy birthday Gyu, and sorry again…”

 

“Just go before I kick your Jonghyun!”

 

*

 

Sunggyu threw the file on his desk, looking angrily at the minor accommodating the station’s cell. Which the latter did not know because he was busy trying to find a comfortable position to lie down on. So Sunggyu sighed for the hundredth time that night, taking the file before reading the notes written.

 

Name: Lee Howon

Age: 17 years old

Crime: Drinking and driving without a license.

 

“Eyy~ kids these days…” Sunggyu rolled his eyes, which catches the minor’s, “Yah, why are you doing this at such a young age?”

 

“Why not?” the minor, Howon smirked.

 

“Psh! Do whatever you want then…”

 

“Hah! Is the police officer ahjusshi encouraging a minor to do more crime?” Howon gasped exaggeratedly, having fun annoying Sunggyu.

 

“Please do me a favour and just sit down quietly okay” Sunggyu sighed, looking back at the papers in front of him, “By the way, when is your guardian going to get here?”

 

“Dunno” Howon slumped down on the floor, his back leaning against the wall, “He’s probably busy with his job, he might pick me up after it ends.”

 

“Who’s he?”

 

“My brother…”

 

“What about your parents?”

 

“What about them?”

 

“Well, shouldn’t they know where you are now? Aren’t they worried? It’s pretty late you know…” Sunggyu was getting annoyed by the minute.

 

“I don’t know where they are…”

 

“YAH! Call them!” Sunggyu growled, he does not have that much patience left to begin with anyway, “It’s late, I am sure th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter