WOOGYU

Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word count: 644

 

It was late. Woohyun was late. He was suppose to be back by 8 o’clock that night for the dinner date Sunggyu had planned from way back, but due to his manager dumping all the works needed to be done quickly on him, he lost track of time and now it was close to 10.

 

Woohyun ran like he was chased by big hungry dogs, and when he finally made it to his and Sunggyu’s shared apartment he was out of breath.

 

“Sunggyu?” Woohyun entered the apartment, expecting to see a furious Sunggyu waiting for him with a pan and a spatula – ready to hit him with (because it happened once, and it was scary as hell)

 

When he heard no respond, Woohyun proceed to look through the kitchen where he found a nicely decorated dining table with various types of food served. Looking at all the food still neat and tidy, Woohyun guessed Sunggyu hadn’t eaten dinner yet.

 

He sighed and went straight to the living room where he found Sunggyu lying on the couch, sleeping.

 

“Sunggyu” Woohyun whispered, shaking him slowly, “Gyu wake up…”

 

It took a few tries, but Woohyun did manage to wake Sunggyu up.

 

“O-oh, Hyun…” Sunggyu sat up, yawning in the process, “You’re back, have you eaten dinner?”

 

Woohyun smiled sadly, just the thought of Sunggyu making him dinner and waiting for him to eat it with was heart warming. But it was not a good feeling to know that Sunggyu starved himself just to wait for him to come home, “No, I haven’t… Have you?”

 

“No…” Sunggyu smiled up at Woohyun, “I was waiting for you, I wanted us to eat dinner together, and it’s been a while…”

 

“I’m sorry Sunggyu ya…”

 

“Its fine, you’re busy… I get it…” As Sunggyu stood up and tried to make his way towards the kitchen, Woohyun stopped him by holding his hand, “W-what is it Hyun?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter