MYUNGGYU: Happy Birthday Sunggyu!

Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word count: 681

 

Myungsoo woke up particularly early that morning, carefully crawling out of his shared bed, which he was sharing with his boyfriend. He gave the other a quick morning peck on the cheek very carefully before proceeding to the kitchen to cook up a morning birthday breakfast.

 

When the breakfast was done, Myungsoo tiptoed back to the bedroom and sat down next to the sleeping figure, away the hair that was on the other’s eyes, “Morning sleeping beauty”

 

The sleeping figure just whined and turned the other way, clearly wanting to sleep a little bit longer.

 

“Yah~ wake up” Myungsoo smiled, shaking the other gently.

 

“Nhgh…mmm”

 

“If you don’t wake up now, I am going to kiss you” Myungsoo threatened, which does not really considered as a threat.

 

“Mmmm…” the figure turned to Myungsoo, opening his small eyes (which does not make any difference actually, it still looked the same), puffing his cheeks and then closing his eyes again.

 

“You asked for it” Myungsoo grinned before doing a push up position above of the sleeping figure and kissing him just as he goes down (so it’s like killing two birds with one stone – kissing and doing a little exercise)

 

“Yaaaah~~” the figure started to wake up after the kiss frenzy, “Myung, stooop~”

 

“No~” Myungsoo chuckled and continued kissing the other all over his face, but it was soon stopped when he felt the other’s hands were keeping his face away.

 

“Stop!”

 

“Why~~~? I like kissing you” Myungsoo pouted, which looked more adorable especially with the other’s hands pressed on his cheeks.

 

The other smiled before pulling Myungsoo’s face towards his,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter