HOGYU

Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 990

--

 

Have you ever wondered how it would be like to have feelings for someone but you just can’t let it all out? How you want to desperately tell the other person that you love them, adore them, would do anything just to have a glimpse of their face just for an extra minute. The feeling when you finally saw them, how your face lightens up, how your day just got a million times better, how your tired body just feels like it could climb mountains. That wonderful feeling. Have you ever felt that?

Hoya does.

And it was driving him insane.

They had known each other for what you can say a long time now, or a year and a half to be exact. Seeing each other every day, attending the same class, being in the same group for projects and assignments. At first, it was nothing, he did not mind at all. Because he has his eyes on someone else.

You know how when you are in a new environment, you tend to have a crush on someone a little too soon. That what was happening with Hoya. The moment he went into the first class that very first day, he felt like he just saw an angel. That angel was Dongwoo.

Hoya does not know the rest of the world when he was with Dongwoo, every day they walk to class together, they had lunch together, they even partner up together for assignments. He knew that he had fallen head over heels for Dongwoo, and Dongwoo knows it. So, that’s why, one day, Dongwoo called Hoya and ask him to meet.

“Hey Dongwoo” Hoya could not hide the excitement when he saw the other, he was smiling from ear to hear as he ran up to Dongwoo, “What do you want to talk about?”

That day, Hoya felt like his world came crashing down. When Dongwoo began talking to him about the crush Hoya has for him, how it was sweet but Dongwoo only sees him as a best friend. That Hoya would always be his best friend. There’s a reason why Dongwoo was nicknamed an angel in the class, he was as nice as human beings can be, maybe even nicer. When he was finally done talking, he stayed to keep Hoya company, simply because the other did not utter a single thing right after.

“Hoya?”

“So, we can still be friends, right?”

Dongwoo smiled, reli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter