MYUNGGYU

Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It was suppose to be Myunggyu..... sorry if i mixed in Woogyu as well... OTL

HAPPY READING!

 

Word count: 804

 

It was spring, Myungsoo was sitting on the sofa couch, looking through the pictures of the beautiful cherry blossom trees that he had just photographed that morning. The way the wind carried the fallen petals through the park and the scenery of children, families and even couples walking and playing under the trees. It was a beautiful sight he must say.

 

As he was immersed in admiring his creative captures, Sunggyu non-too-gently plopped himself next to Myungsoo and taking his precious camera away so that he too is able to see what Myungsoo had captured.

 

“Yah, these are nice” Sunggyu smiled, looking through what his brother had shoot, “You should do this for a living, taking pictures I mean”

 

“Shoud I ?” Myungsoo shifted a bit so that Sunggyu was comfortable leaning on him.

 

“Yeah, people would pay for this quality”

 

Myungsoo just hummed and leaned a bit further so his head was on Sunggyu’s shoulder, and his arms were draped around Sunggyu’s other shoulder and his waist.

 

After browsing almost all of Myungsoo’s photos, Sunggyu turned to look and saw his brother sleeping on his shoulder. Sunggyu knows how Myungsoo could fall asleep almost everywhere quickly so he was not surprised, after all he must’ve been tired after waking up at a wee hours of dawn just to capture the scenery before the sun was up – call it his photographer’s intuition.

 

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo, wake up” Sunggyu patted his brother’s cheek lightly, trying to wake him up.

 

And when he only got a hum and a pair of arms wrapped around his waist in return, Sunggyu patted Myungsoo’s cheek even harder, “Yaaah, wake up… Go sleep in your room.”

 

This is one of the times where Myungsoo would be a pain to wake up; the kid is a dead sleeper I swear. Almost nothing could wake him up.

 

As Sunggyu was losing all hope, the front door was opened and in comes their neighbour, Nam Woohyun – also Sunggyu’s boyfriend.

 

“Woohyunni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter