Requested JunGyu

Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word: 915

 

A/N:  this is for junsuism <3 let the JunhyungxSunggyu love blossom ^^

--

Junhyung was a radio DJ in a local radio station. Every week, his channel does a segment where they offer local musical talent to show their skill in singing an acoustic song. A total of 5 lucky winners would be picked from hundreds of videos audition submitted, this is to show support for local artists and to let others know of their incredible musical ability.

 

Today was that day.

 

A total of 5 locals made it into the recording studio and gathered around to practice for each of their few minutes on the radio. As all of the musicians practiced their songs, Junhyung observed through all of them before stopping his eyes on one person.

 

Since it was the winter season, that person wore a thick gray scarf, black hooded jacket, and wore an eye-glasses. He brought his guitar with him, and when his long thin fingers ran over through the cord, lips moving – in which Junhyung assume was he singing (the room was sound proof, with windows), that picture could be the most perfect one Junhyung had seen so far in a recording studio.

 

“The segment will start in 5 minutes!”

 

Junhyung was startled as he heard one of the producers mentioning the 5 of them to get ready, and for Junhyung as well, since he was hosting the segment.

 

The first 4 went on amazing, and when it got to the last person, Junhyung felt nervous. When the said person was in the same room, sitting in front of him, he was even more nervous.

 

“Now here is our final musician for today, can you please introduce yourself?”

 

“H-Hello” and Junhyung thought that was the most angelic voice he had ever heard, “My name is Kim Sunggyu”

 

“Hello Kim Sunggyu-ssi, I can see you are a little nervous here” Junhyung smiled, trying to get Sunggyu more comfortable, “Congratulations for being one of the people to sing here today, how do you feel?”

 

“Nervous. I didn’t think I would get the chance”

 

“Now that you do, is there anything you would like to say here before getting onto singing your song?”

 

“Ah, y-yes. I’d like to thank Woohyun for sending my video recording for me”

 

“Ah, you did not send it in yourself?”

 

“No, I was afraid I didn’t make it. But apparently, I did, so thank you Woohyun-ah”

 

“Yes, thank you Woohyun-ssi” Junhyung could feel how his chest tightened a bit, with the probability of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter