Requested HoGyu

Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is for Mkrule! :3 I did not really know how to write more about how others would made fun of Hoya, so I hope it's enough ^^ and I am sorry if I got carried away a little and lost the plot, but I really really hope that you will enjoy reading it <3

HAPPY READING <3

_

 

Word count: 1355 (that was unexpected o.o)

 

“G-Go away!!” the little 7 year old yelled, as he swung his stick left and right, trying to hit whomever was near him.

 

“HAHAHAHA!! Look at him, he’s not even hitting properly…”a first kid yelled.

 

“How could he, he can’t even see!!!” a second one laughed.

 

“Yah, Lee Howon!! Take that!!” the little boy could feel himself being pushed before landing non too softly on his side, he could feel the pain starting to form on his knee.

 

“Oh, look!! The little blind boy is crying~~ WAAAAA WAAAA! Hahahahah!!”

 

It felt like a very long time for Howon, he would just stay on the ground, afraid that if he stood up he would be pushed down again and hurt himself. Surrounding him were kids 2-3 years older than him, bullying him, because he was such an easy target like that.

 

“Yah! Leave him alone!!” a voice that he knew caught his ear, “How could you bully him!!”

 

“And what are you gonna do about it pipsqueak!?”

 

Howon does not know what was going on, because let’s face it, he can’t see. But he did hear a lot of grunting, huffing and a lot of screaming (it’s a fight between 8, 9, 10 year olds, what can you expect right?). The next thing he knew was when he was pulled up, his cane being taken away from him and a voice soothingly said to him, “Howon ah, you’re gonna be okay, just run with hyung for a while okay?”

 

Howon could feel the sincerity in the voice that he could almost saw a smile behind it. The ‘hyung’ that came to his rescue was his next door neighbour, Kim Sunggyu. Sunggyu was only 2 years older than him and who was extremely affectionate towards him. He says it was because he had always wanted a little brother, but Howon thought that Sunggyu was just being nice. Since he had overheard a conversation between his mother and Sunggyu’s, which Sunggyu should, befriended Howon because no other kids would.

 

But Howon did not mind, at least he had someone.

 

“We’re home!” Sunggyu said brightly, “Come, hyung will take you inside your house.”

 

When they went inside, Howon could immediately hear his mother gasping, asking him what’s wrong and how did they have so many cuts. Sunggyu just smiled at her and told her the truth, because Sunggyu was such a good boy.

 

The situation was always like that, where Howon would get bullied and Sunggyu would be there to rescue him. That is until when Sunggyu had to move. Howon was 13 and Sunggyu was 15, Sunggyu’s father got a job further up the city and they had to move.

 

“H-Hyung… I’ll miss you” Howon cried, gripping his cane a little harder than he should.

 

“Hyung will miss you too Howon ah” Sunggyu sighed, wiping his tear that fell miserably on his pale skin.

 

And after that, Sunggyu left.

 

It was three days later that Sunggyu had called Howon that they had finally settled and that he was sorry he could not call earlier. As usual, Howon did not mind, as long as Sunggyu does not forget.

 

All they did after that was talk on the phone, for a few years that was all they did. They did not have a chance to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter